Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Let's all Maple together? [Mardia Players] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to join the Gaian Mardian players?
  Yes! Definately! Need nicer people to be around with.
  No, I'd think I'd rather stick with my own server.
  Maybe for a bit, no promises though.
View Results

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:25 pm

Meigumii
Defiled
Thats a really cute shot of us. XD You caught it at a good moment, we're so well spaced. lol

When the Cash Shop is back up I'll have to re-read them. I'm probably just wrong. lol So, what happens if you sell a star with the cash item applied, I wonder. I guess maybe its just invalid off of your own account. o.O

We were all jumping and I tried to get a screenie of that, but I apparently failed xd Oh well, I agree about the spacing.

I've wondered what would happen if we were to sell the stars, too... I think it wouldn't let you until the stuff expired, but it sounds unfair.
I also agree about the way we're spaced. That was near the end sometime before we logged off for the servercheck or patch.. I didnt read what it was about. ^^"
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:28 pm

t e n n y
I also agree about the way we're spaced. That was near the end sometime before we logged off for the servercheck or patch.. I didnt read what it was about. ^^"

I took that right as the five minute notice thing came up xd I have the uncropped version.

I'm heading off to bed now~ I'm so tired, even during Spring Break. Tonight was fun~ thanks again for letting me party and leech >3< heart Goodnight!

Meigumii

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:28 pm

Meigumii
t e n n y
this is how I want Pain to look
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/3410/painwl1.png

I hope I have luck to get that hair on 1 try

That is too cute~ that's an adorable hairstyle and I don't see it around much. Best of luck heart

I wish I had enough NX and confidence to try for some pretty EXP hair D;
exp hair is a better gamble then gachapon 3nodding thats just my opinion though.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:30 pm

Meigumii
t e n n y

I took that right as the five minute notice thing came up xd I have the uncropped version.

I'm heading off to bed now~ I'm so tired, even during Spring Break. Tonight was fun~ thanks again for letting me party and leech >3< heart Goodnight!
I'm heading to bed myself. I wanna fall asleep watching Bulletproof Monk. Thanks for letting me leech aswell ^^" It's been a long time since I partied and had a good time with other people on MS. Night night!

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

Meigumii

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:30 pm

t e n n y
exp hair is a better gamble then gachapon 3nodding thats just my opinion though.

I agree, even though I've tried neither. I've seen others get potions and stuff from Gachapon xd

Here's the outfit I want for Meioku~ I might consider getting it in the summer and revive my monkey then (I think he'd match so well), but it's not very likely ;w;

User Image

*really drags self off now*
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:46 pm

Meigumii
User Image

O.O Hey...that looks so familiar! I could have sworn I say someone in that outfit in Kerning and was like "omgosh look!" Coincedence I think not lolz. -double checks IGN on buddy list-

Taiakeita Vick

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:55 am

So I did a bit more to my cash shop look and wondering about people's opinion about it. I just added a little extra really though x3

User Image

Just wondering if the items work or match a bit ^^;;
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:41 am

Taiakeita_Vick

So I did a bit more to my cash shop look and wondering about people's opinion about it. I just added a little extra really though x3

User Image

Just wondering if the items work or match a bit ^^;;
it looks comfy.. infact it looks so comfy it makes me feel a little sleepy ^^"

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:45 am

t e n n y

xD I was going for a sleep over pajama look to work with the pillow =3
So now whenever I'm hanging out around The Lost Time place with all the Soul Teddies and such I'd fit in xD My favourite place on Maple lolz It's gonna be my home xD
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:57 am

Taiakeita_Vick
t e n n y

xD I was going for a sleep over pajama look to work with the pillow =3
So now whenever I'm hanging out around The Lost Time place with all the Soul Teddies and such I'd fit in xD My favourite place on Maple lolz It's gonna be my home xD
surprised you're at soul teddies?!

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:50 pm

t e n n y

Well not for my Mardia character that's still way down the future lolz. Soul Teddies are vicious! But they're so cool xD Well the master ones are cooler but vicious D; I was just fooling around with my cousin's Cheif Bandit on Scania and well...I got him killed xD Luckily he leveled already so his exp was almost 0.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:19 pm

Umm...
Me i guess o.o

Im kinda active o.o

But im like taking HSA's Right now. >.<

So im probaly not active till later.
Anyways....

My Mardia character's name is.......

*DrumRoll*
O.o

MusicalPocky. xD

Currently Level 10!!
Im so proud that i got ot level 10. whee
Hopefully get into bandithood ;D.

Ok...
The End...

~Roxs

roxsmysoxs

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:37 am

Taiakeita_Vick
t e n n y

Well not for my Mardia character that's still way down the future lolz. Soul Teddies are vicious! But they're so cool xD Well the master ones are cooler but vicious D; I was just fooling around with my cousin's Cheif Bandit on Scania and well...I got him killed xD Luckily he leveled already so his exp was almost 0.
mrgreen a cheif bandit or hermit must be fun to play on.

*zips across map* wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee whee

@rox: added you. I have you all on my BL (almost). remembering which gaian name goes with which MS name will take me a bit xP"
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:40 am

Level 29 with 80%. X3 I should become a Spearman today.

The one annoying thing about Mardia is how hard everything is to sell. lol I can't seem to even find anyone interested in buying the scrolls I got from PQ. DX

Defiled

Defiled

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:24 am

Yay~ ! I made it to level 30 and completed the job change to Spearman. Man job change is hard as a warrior. XD Those Lupins do like 140 damage and they mob you a lot. DX When I did the job changes as a mage/rogue nothing did more the 100-ish and they were more spaced out. lol

Anyway, now I just have to decide against Spears or Polearms. >_>
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games