Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era Of Princesses ~Cont.~ *OPENED!!!* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:06 pm
Ami smiled at Hanalisa. She though Hana was cute but strange.

Hanalisa smiled at Sachiko. "Sachiko what does being a princess mean?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:54 am
"Mermaid Princess.Like us,we sing our songs of love and spreading it to others,even to those that deny it...Hanalisa"Shreane walked behind them with a soft smile on her face.  

MaronaPossessed

Raspberry_Vengeance

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:00 pm
[[Can I just...pop in?]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:13 pm
((if you want))  

MaronaPossessed

Raspberry_Vengeance

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:56 pm
[[Nevermind. Got an idea.]]

Yuri went on singing as she walked the shore line. The waves and foam washed against her heels as her bare feet sunk into the wet sand as she walked on. She pulled the ribbons from her hair and let it blow in the wind. She smiled as she stopped and the wind picked up, pulling her ribbons into the water.
"Oh no!" Uuri gaped as her ribbons landed in the water.
She dove in quickly and swam out to her ribbons. She smiled and pulled them from the surface. She swam down and tied them around her wrist for the time being.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:41 am
"Oh" She said thinking a moment. "I want to be the best princess ever!" She said excited. "But that person from yesterday who was he tryed to catch me why?" She asked looking from one to the other .  

Melody of the Heart

Raspberry_Vengeance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:07 am
Yuri did a loop and escaped the water. She walked onto land and tied back her hair. She looked at the time and gasped. I'm supposed to be with the others! sShe ran and began for the house. She finally made it and entered. She bowed apoligetically and entered in time for Hanalisa's question.
"Yuro attacked you guys?" she gaped. Why didn't she know? "he was after the pearl."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:12 am
lyia watched jay run off as she sat down faceing the sea and thought "i have to think of a way to get jay to remember me"  

Lyia Lunamara

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:51 pm
Shreane eyed at Yuri."And who might you be...?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:04 pm
Ami looked at Yuri.

Hanalisa looked up at Yuri. "He attacked me a while ago" She said.  

Melody of the Heart

Raspberry_Vengeance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:17 pm
"Yuri." She touched her locket and flashed it at them. "Purple Pearl Mermaid Princess of the Antartice Ocean. Sorry, if I intruded." Yuri glanced over at the young Mermaid Princess. "looks like you madeit out alright though."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:26 pm
She nodded. "Why does he attack us?"  

Melody of the Heart

Raspberry_Vengeance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:21 pm
"His goal is to rule the oceans, all of them, and the only way he can do that is by destroying the kingdoms and the Princesses and Pearls," Yuri explained. She looked at Ami. "That's why we sing, to defeat him and protect ourselves. We have to protect the kingdoms, ourselves, our friends and our pearls."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:42 pm
Ami smiled at Yuri. "She is right" She said. "So protect your pearl at all costs" She said tapping Hanalisa's necklace.
Hanalisa held her gold pearl necklace. "He won't get my pearl" She said she held it tenderly.  

Melody of the Heart

Raspberry_Vengeance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:48 pm
"And I won't anyone get hurt or their pearls stolen by Yuro!" Yuri stated strongly as she gripped her pearl.  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games