Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:27 am
Kathryn was now in a fit of hysterics she was literally rolling on the thread bare rug, gasping for breath. It felt nice having someone to talk and laugh too, even if they were as old as her parents, they both seemed to have a mind of a teenager. Proping herself up on her elbows she grinned and pointed at his hair.
"The bow... It's...still... on!" She said between gasps of laughter. Wiping a tear of mirth from her eyes she finally took control of herself and crossed her legs on the floor.
"Aww, your going to dissapoint a lot of female doggies you know, I had a dog, pure bred border collie too!" She said pointedly and flicked some hair out her eyes, her hair now resembling a mop of red yarn, tangled all over the place. Shaking like a dog getting rid of water, she tossed the hair fiercely.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:45 pm
Sirius stared at Kathryn, then reached up and ripped off the bow, throwing it at James.

"Stupid bow..." he grumbled as Kathryn mentioned her dog. He sneered.

"Well, hate to burst your dog's bubble but I don't swing that way. Even if she is female." He sat back in the chair, throwing his legs over the arm and crossing his arms as he looked at James and Kathryn.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:35 pm
"Gee someone has pms" She muttered raising an eyebrow as he grumpily threw the bow to the floor. Sticking her legs out infront of her she began to brush the dog fur fiercely off her trousers, leaving little marks on the jeans from sweat.

"You don't swing that wa- Ohhh!" Kathryn exclaimed, finally understanding the meaning behind his sentence. "... Really?" She asked curiously, at Hogwarts, being bi was becoming the new "in" thing to get attention, although not many actually did mean it. A grin spread on her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:20 pm
(ooc: had to edit because I realized I'm a bit of an idiot)

Remus Lupin, slightly out of breath, and loaded down with two books that he had to bring with him, made his way across the lawn toward the doors into Hogwarts. Over his left shoulder, he had thrown his old school bag and it carried his two books, a sheaf of spare parchment, and several other very important things like his broken quills and his old prefects badge. In his right hand he had a bar of chocolate.

Walking swiftly up the steps, he took another bite off of the chocolate bar and realized quite suddenly that it was nearly gone. No matter, he had several more in his bag.

He shoved open the doors to the great hall with his free shoulder and stepped into the dark entry, brushing his hair from his amber eyes and taking care to catch his breath before he went anywhere.

For a moment, he just let himself rest, leaning back against the heavy oak doors. The bag was heavy and his shoulder was already starting to ache. But, he had arrived, albeit late.

Well, he had packed his bag beforehand should that happen and of course, as always he had run out of time. Or rather, lost track of the time only to find that he was an hour late. Well, he had been rather involved with his reading.

If Sirius had been here, he would have killed him, or jumped him, or something. But, he reminded himself bitterly, Sirius isn't here. No, he's dead and you're the only one left. Pushing the thought away, he headed toward the great hall.

His chocolate bar eaten, he shoved the wrapper into his bag and pushed open the door to the great hall and entered.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:22 pm
Sirius stared blankly at Kathryn before turning bright red and chucking a pillow at her.

"NO! I mean--YES! I mean---OY! Wait a second! I meant I don't go for dogs!" he cried out, turning redder by the second.

"You guys were going on about Female Dogs, and I'm a Male Human, and I don't swing for Female Dogs! And--And--" Sirius floundered and glanced at James nervously before looking back at Kathryn with a look that practically screamed "Save me!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:37 pm
He was greeted with Severus Snape and Draco Malfoy sitting at the Slytherin table, and Hermione Granger and a few others at the Gryffindor table eating sweets. With a soft smile, he waved to Hermione and headed toward the Slytherin table.

"Hello, Severus," he said.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:43 pm
Kathryn looked at Sirius, watching him flounder awkwardly for words. Chuckling loudly as his face became flushed and red. Pointing at him and said began laughs
"Aww, you are going all red!" She said lying on her back and staring at the ceiling trying to get back her breath, her thin chest heaving up and down for air.

Sighing she leant against the chair, still sitting on the rug. Looking out the window she saw the moon, not quite full, for tomorrow it will be. Looking back at the clock she yawned and cracked her fingers.
"You guys should have a makeover... I don't possess any make-up but you guys should" She said slyly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:33 pm
Severus turned to look at Lupin. His lip curled into an unpleasant sneer. Although the war might've made things more...civil between he and the werewolf, the Potions Master still held that old grudge deep down.

"Lupin," he greeted curtly and most politely distant.

Beetle black eyes swept over Lupin's appearance to his clothes and to what he was holding. 'As shabby as ever, I see...'  

Nika Hesse

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:42 pm
Sirius let out a barely audible sigh of relief when the question of his sexuality was dropped--that wasn't really something he wanted to get into at the present. Kathryn mentioned make up and he grinned.

"Love, you're talking to the 70s Sex Gods of Hogwarts. We lived in the world of Glam, a make over would be fun." Sirius stopped and fidgetted.

"I just got a chill...like...like I should be in the Great Hall right now...strange." He fidgeted uncomfortably in his chair and looked at James.

"Awfully quiet aren't you James?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:43 pm
Remus has the distinct displeasure of watching as Severus eyed his worn robes and his old bag, kept together now with the power of thread and needle. Being without a job had the tendency to stretch what little money he had and he certainly wasn't going to waste his precious savings on new clothes.

He nodded to the potion master, dropped his bag onto the table unceremoniously and sat down. He pulled out his books, a well worn copy of 'The Werewolf Of Paris'. He set the book carefully, almost lovingly onto the table and said, "Has anyone else shown up?"  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:53 pm
Smiling she pushed a lock of hair behind her eyes angrily, her hair was always in the way. Chuckling as she looked from James and Sirius, although old as they were now, they probably were considered hot.... If she were that old.
"70s sex god? Nice, I don't were make-up, makes me look slutty I suppose" She said with a laugh.
"Why don't we nick some and you could make-over James" Uttered Kathryn as she jumped up from the rug and collapsed onto one of the long coaches and lyed on her side, facing Sirius and James.
"Why do these couches have to be so lumpy" She mumbled fidgeting to get comfy.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:00 pm
Severus didn't like Lupin sitting at their table--a Slytherin table. But he held back the remarks of scorn he longed to spit at the werewolf. Instead, he wiped off that sneer for a moment to reply politely to Lupin.

"You missed the Headmaster's entrance and instructions. Also, as strange as it may sound, Black and Potter have arrived as well. And it is not the Potter we all expected," the Potions Master replied quietly.  

Nika Hesse

Duchessina

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:17 pm
James had been quiet for a reason, an odd reason as he felt a presence. He had closed his eyes and raised his head slightly, taking in a deep breath before he spoke. "..Moony.." That one word, it said it all, as a smile spread across his face. Of course then, he knew what Sirius would think, and he wanted more to go down to the Great Hall then too, but his leg, oh, it finally stopped aching, thanks to the pill from Kathryn and the ease of tension.
"Make up? Me? Oh.. Sirius clearly you're going back to the 70's... now let's see... what did we used to do... OH! Steal the skirts and shoes from the girls and prance around in them! With our hair in bows!" Yes, they had done that, or so James remembered, as he laughed, leaning into Kathryn and Sirius both.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:51 pm
Sirius was laughing as he remembered nicking the girls clothing and make up a few times when they were in school. He shook his head grinning.

"We were bad...we were--" he stopped as what James had said finally processed and shot him a look jumping up.

"Moony? Moony's here?!?!" He turned to Kathryn.

"Can't have a make over with out Moony!" He turned back to James.

"Your leg ok? You gonna be alright? Kathryn can help you if you need anything. Merlin, James..." Sirius dropped down on his knees in front of him.

"Remus is really here?"  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:13 am
Kathryn snapped her neck in James direction creating a ominous whip-crack sound in her neck. Shuddering at the sound she looked back and forth between the two, half-excited, half-nervous. Remus Lupin, the man she most admired for his accomplishment of becoming a teacher despite his ailment.

"Really!? He's here?" She exclaimed, snatching up her bag at an alarming speed, her once emotionless eyes shone for aa second before reverted back to its original form.

"Here, James, I'll help you" She said, offering her hand to help James up. "We could always slide down the railing of the stairs... It's fun and quick... Or take a shortcut" She thought aloud, already planning how to arrive and be introduced to Mr Lupin.

"Hehe... I can't imagine either of you guys wearing makeup" She said shaking ehr head with a laugh.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games