Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
THE HOT TOPIC! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultra Violet Sunset

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:23 pm
i like it because they have some cute stuff like my hello kitty shirt and a couple of my anime t's  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:58 pm
[Psychotic-Cookie]
i like it because they have some cute stuff like my hello kitty shirt and a couple of my anime t's
Which you could buy at any decent comic store. :S  

Rellik San
Captain

Ultra Violet Sunset

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:21 pm
Rellik San
[Psychotic-Cookie]

true enough but i dont have any stores in windsor where i can get stuff like that and so far i havent encounterd any in detroit either  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:28 pm
[Psychotic-Cookie]
Rellik San
[Psychotic-Cookie]

true enough but i dont have any stores in windsor where i can get stuff like that and so far i havent encounterd any in detroit either
Great thing about living near a major city, I have about 4 comic stores in spitting distance of each other when I get off the bus.  

Rellik San
Captain

Taistar1661

OG Darling

20,475 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Falling For You 25
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:21 pm
I like HotTopic...

Big pants=BAD!
...Uhh, I tend to fall?...

But- I own 3 pairs respectively.

I love:
-Pac Sun
-HotTopic
-WalMart
-Debs

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:46 pm
Rellik San
[Psychotic-Cookie]
Rellik San
[Psychotic-Cookie]

Great thing about living near a major city, I have about 4 comic stores in spitting distance of each other when I get off the bus.
detroit is a major city lol.  

The Dadalorian
Crew

The Cosmo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:48 pm
We don't have Hot topic in Mexico xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:29 am
i luv hot topic.
but i'll shop at wal-mart and other places too  

NekoKittums

Newbie Shopper

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Member 100

ryuuzaki949

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:03 am
i dont shop there alot .....im too poor so i go to marshals  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:57 pm
thats the problem with hot topic. they have these high prices for people who are generally not able to pay that much. so it ends up being the store for the kids who get tired of the Hollister and Abercrombie styles. (and the long tail grows ever so longer)

if anyone had half a brain, there is always a small store out there that sells you all the crap to DIY in terms of clothing. make your own stud belt. buy band apparel from the band (it's cheaper and no tax).  

tetsoysauce

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:58 pm
tetsoysauce
thats the problem with hot topic. they have these high prices for people who are generally not able to pay that much. so it ends up being the store for the kids who get tired of the Hollister and Abercrombie styles. (and the long tail grows ever so longer)

if anyone had half a brain, there is always a small store out there that sells you all the crap to DIY in terms of clothing. make your own stud belt. buy band apparel from the band (it's cheaper and no tax).

Pretty much what I've been saying.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:01 pm
Well FYI for any of you who live in the NYC area. St. Marks Place has a lot of stuff where you can buy used clothing and DIY clothing....among other things like sex toys, piercings, and tattoos.

St. Marks is famous for the culture that just exploded there during the 1960s and 1970s. Andy Warhol would hang out there among other people like The Velvet Underground and the rest of Warhol's Factory. And had a huge part in the culture of punk when it hit the United States.  

tetsoysauce

Tommi Herzlich

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:46 pm
Here in Canada, we don't have a Hot Topic, so I'm forced to actually go lookin for my clothes. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:43 pm
I go to hot topic but i go other places to....but most of the stuff at hot topic u cant find at other places  

Pete wentz_MINE.org

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games