Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 2.0 // Locked, go to 3rd version Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We all love...
Anonymously-Insane
100%
 100%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 21

Shuyu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:53 pm
:: Kuroneko gasped and looked up at the character. She looked back at Zeig. ::

Stop it..! I'll...use my skills on...you or something...!

:: She grabbed the character's arm, trying to move it. ::

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:04 pm
Hitomi looked up. 'Dammit! I knew I should lock this place..!' Hitomi glared at the mysterious person. "Who are you?! I demand to know!" Hitomi glared yet again.

((I feel my character is somewhat..dead at times? Lol))  

BreathLessX
Crew

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:09 pm
User Image She pressed her blade against Kuroneko's neck a bit harder. "What are you going to do, use Calamity on me? I'm so frightened," she said sarcastically with another smirk.

"It doesn't matter who I am. Now what are you pathetic maggots doing here? It seems to me that you're up to no good."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:33 pm
"you move, you die." zieg said as he appeared behind the mysterious woman with his scythe to her throat. "if you dont do as i say, you'll be lost by auras hand. she isnt very forgiving to pkers."  

Zieg_Tonanami

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:58 pm
User Image Akura smiled as she remembered why she chose to be a twinblade. "Haha. Like you could defeat me?" Still holding one blade against Kuroneko's neck, she took the other one and swiftly stabbed Zieg in the ribs doing a decent amount of damage. "Make a move on me and you will be put to sleep and then killed."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:09 pm
:: Kuroneko put her hands on Akura's blade, and kept trying to move it away. She tried looking back at Zeig, and only caught a glimpse of him. ::

Don't! Why can't you just stop and ask us, it'd be easier! You don't need to make a big deal of it!

:: She looked at Hitomi. ::

Shuyu

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:28 am
"Rip Mumym! phal repth!" zieg yelled as he healed himself and cast a paralysis spell.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:05 pm
User Image The woman behind Akura laughed. What an idiot. It was true that she was unable to move, but she could still use items and used an Antidote right away.

"You're a moron, you know that?" she said to Zieg. "And now it's time for you to get some sleep! Mumyn Lei!" she yelled as she cast a sleeping spell on Zieg.

Cackling, she raised a blade and proceeded to slash at the sleeping character.

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:33 pm
"you think i can be fooled that easily? ur more of a moron than i thought." he said as he appeared behind her yet again, but with a broadsword this time. "kuroneko, run!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:10 pm
:: Kuroneko continued to stay locked between Akura and her blade. ::

Stop it! You're both morons for doing this! I'll die anyways, because you're not going to tell her why you're here! That's the problem! Just tell her!

:: She gave up on trying, and stood there, looking pissed off. ::

Shuyu

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:51 pm
's**t..' Hitomi rasied her arms and whispher greek words. (I think it went Azu Fure Mentazi? I don't member.) A blade fell from the sky, she picked it up and swing it in the space between the woman and Zeig. 'Haven't you had enough you your playful games, PKer?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:15 pm
User Image [Umm, why didn't you fall asleep, Zieg? Just wondering...]

She let go of Kuroneko, her low level wasn't going to harm anyone, the real threat, if you could even call it that was the man standing behind her.

"Do you honestly think you can defeat me, you pathetic worm?" she said to Zieg as she turned around, holding her blades up. "You wouldn't be in this mess if you had just told me what the hell you were doing in the first place. But nooo, you just have to make things difficult, don't you? THINGS THAT WILL RESULT IN YOUR DEATH!" she shouted and began slashing at him.

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:37 pm
[i have auras powers, remember?]

dodging every slash with little trouble, zieg said, "if you really want to know, put the blades up and back up about 5 steps. i will put my weapons up and tell you. agreed?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:50 pm
[ I just realized this... xD; But it kinda seems a little goddish... ]

:: Kuroneko turned around, as Akura let her go. She began walking past her and to Zeig. She crossed her arms, and slightly leaned forward. ::

Why the hell didn't you tell her why you were here in the first place? I was scared to death, and you knew it!

:: She turned around to Akura. ::

And you, almost killing me! I didn't do anything, I can see why you did it, but why can't you be a normal player and ask without fighting! I mean you made this whole thing a problem because you threatened him with me! That's pathetic. I'd rather go for something more important than something that can easily be gotten back, like me!

:: Kuroneko walked to Hitomi and stopped. ::

I'm going with you on this. I'm getting irratated by both of these buttheads!

Shuyu

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:06 pm
User Image "Fine!" She held her blades at her sides, about to slide them into the sheathes attached to her belt and took five steps back.

"Now tell me, what the hell are you idiots doing here? And what in the hell is this 'Aura?' Is it a person or what?"

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games