Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Asian Pride Guild -- Rules, Deathlist, etc. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inkieee!
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:15 pm
Kulato
i step up for whoever scare to talk back to bunch of kids Example:*lock*
i notice alot of topic been lock cause of reviving some say last year topic but to new peoples that jus join never comment none of des thread.For peoples that have power over asian guild think wtf you doin what about new members.
talk2hand keep this crap up peoples end up leaving. stressed

Well, if you read the rules, then you'd know that we long topics older than two months. It's because we don't want the guild to be all spammed. If we had topics be revived all the time, it'd be a mess here. We don't want that, right? D:

And, well, if you don't like how APG is being run, then you don't HAVE to come here, y'know?

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:46 am
ASIAN PRIDE forever heart  

BlackMagicianBoy

Nayatsumi

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:17 pm
Kulato
Inkieee!
Kulato
i notice alot of topic been lock cause of reviving some say last year topic but to new peoples that jus join never comment none of des thread.For peoples that have power over asian guild think wtf you doin what about new members.

Well, if you read the rules, then you'd know that we long topics older than two months. It's because we don't want the guild to be all spammed. If we had topics be revived all the time, it'd be a mess here. We don't want that, right? D:

And, well, if you don't like how APG is being run, then you don't HAVE to come here, y'know?

Yeah.. it all about rule @ here huh... 25 page on Forum only 2 page still up to post hmm i wonder if that spamz? not many to post do we.
Later APG peoples that i'm kool with and for peoples that dont understand what im sayin on the other post then goodluck with the future members lolz.
blaugh

It's really hard to understand your English but:

Just keep to the rules seriously. If you don't like the rules then leave. We'll personally ban you if you want that too. You can make your own thread if it's old. Please read the rules a few more times before you critisize them. =]

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:09 pm
Deathlist sounds trecherous. XD Or however you spell it. Dangerous then.  

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:09 pm
Kulato
Inkieee!
Kulato

Yeah.. it all about rule @ here huh... 25 page on Forum only 2 page still up to post hmm i wonder if that spamz? not many to post do we.
Later APG peoples that i'm kool with and for peoples that dont understand what im sayin on the other post then goodluck with the future members lolz.
blaugh
we made that rule because people were reviving threads about stuff that didn't apply anymore
for ex: lets say someone were to revive a thread that was about the gaia halloween event... why should something be on the front page when the topic was about something that happened a long time ago?  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:03 am
hyper_azn_girl
Kulato
Inkieee!
Kulato

blaugh
we made that rule because people were reviving threads about stuff that didn't apply anymore
for ex: lets say someone were to revive a thread that was about the gaia halloween event... why should something be on the front page when the topic was about something that happened a long time ago?

She has got a point there.......  

BlackHammer888

Nayatsumi

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:58 pm
I'm resigning. i have to. i don't have anymore time for apg D;  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:22 pm
goood ideas! eek smile  

happynhyper

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:51 pm
Nayatsumi
No! gonk You can't leave. We really, really like you.

You can take a break from the APG and come back later 3nodding We all need some time to ourselves every once in a while.  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:54 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
Deathlist sounds trecherous. XD Or however you spell it. Dangerous then.
You were very close in the spelling smile *gives you two thumbs up*

I think it's called the Deathlist in order to intimidate our members into not breaking the rules blaugh But that's just my theory.  

King Henry
Crew

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:12 pm
Nayatsumi

O noz! gonk

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:56 pm
Nayatsumi

LIZ WHY D:. WE LOVE YOU. It won't be the sameee!

&& like Henry said you can always take a break and come back later.

Inkieee!
Crew

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:29 pm
Nayatsumi
gonk
but just stay a moderator... you can always come back  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:55 pm
Nayatsumi
I suggest taking Henry and Hyper's advice.

Just see it as vacation from APG or a sabbatical that you can spend as long as you want. Quitting is too much of a permanent option. . .  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out