Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:31 pm
A soft snort from her on that, though she didn't say anything on it, anything she would have said was either rude or argumentative, besides it was better to go put her shoes on, though she was at lest good enough to slip them on without falling or having to sit. "So where is this place at anyway?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:02 pm
Methos gathered up the cooler, and his coat and sword, leaving the mat and the wooden swords set out. "It's back in Seacouver," he said. "A nice little bar belonging to a friend of mine. He knows about Immortals."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:00 pm
"Oh goodie." This said in a very flat 'don't give a crap' tone, Phoenix was not a bright happy person, no one had ever called her such either, which was good, though her reaction to it might have been amusing. "Dare I ask how?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:29 am
Methos looked all innocent as he led the way outside and locked the church door. "The usual way most mortals find out about us," he said. "Joe was badly wounded in Viet Nam, and a man he had seen killed came back to life, carried him to safety."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:43 am
"Mm, lucky him." A muttered response as she followed him, pulling her truck keys at the same time, it was impossible to tell if she was being sarcastic or not with that one. "I'll just follow you I guess?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:50 am
"That's the plan," Methos affirmed, glancing at Phoenix with a touch of suspicion. He was having trouble reading her, rather like he had had trouble with Lord Byron but in different ways.

"Look, you don't have to come to Joe's with me," he said. "Get some take-out and go home to your bird, or whatever, if you'd rather. As your teacher, I'm officially off the clock."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:15 pm
That pulled a smile out of her, "Oh trust me if I was unwilling to go you'd know, mainly cause I'd already be in bugger king's drive through, I'm trying to be sociable. After all you haven't shot me, stabbed me or tried to kill me, so not all be evil annoying twits." So she had sagged into joking slightly on the last part, only slightly, she always had terrible luck with people. "Relax a little sweets, if the world blows up I'll let you know right before I get ticked off."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:44 pm
"Thanks... I think," Methos smiled back. "You are too kind. Let's go -- I'm starving." He climbed into his jeep, starting the engine then waiting to be sure Phoenix got her truck started all right before leading the way back to the highway.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:58 pm
She had no problem with hopping in her truck and starting it, music blaring through the silence a moment before she turned the radio down with a smile playing on her lips. Her fingers tapping on the steering wheel to the now softer music as she calmly waited for him to pull out.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:46 pm
Methos, his own CD player blaring Springsteen, led the way back into town, pulling up eventually in front of a small business calling itself Joe's in pink neon, parking in an empty curb spot a little bit down the way. Getting out and throwing his coat on, he walked toward the door to wait for Phoenix.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:55 am
It took her a little longer simply to get a parking spot, which ended up farther down then he, but she wasnt caring as long as she could park somewhere it all worked for her, though she jumpped when her phone went off, then cursed. Half the time phone calls for her were bad, but she answered it while walking to the door, "What? ******** no." And she hung up, nice simple and short, most of her calls were, she didn't like phones. If it hadn't for her job she wouldn't have had one.

She flashed a nice bright smile to Adam though, "Cellphones need to be burned."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:16 pm
"No arguement," Methos smiled back as he opened the door and led the way in. He, personally, loved technology, but that warred with the very human desire to not be interupted at another person's whim. Plus, Quickenings were a sure-fire way to fry one's cellphone. He had the latest charred lump in his dresser drawer, thanks a lot, Foster Butterfield.

The interior of the bar was comfortable, all dark wood and brass, and a small early crowd had gathered in several clumps of murmuring companionship. The warning buzz of another Immortal showed MacLeod leaning against the bar talking to the bartender.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:25 pm
She really didn't give a reaction to the annoying buzz, well it was annoying her to, better then bells chiming she guessed, she had at one point had a long discussion with someone on but would be a better warning. That had been an amusing talk really, weird but funny, in the end she had to admit the buzz really wasn't that bad, just annoying.

She glanced about the bar of course, liking to know her surrounding at lest some, it was then she noticed the wanta be model, she made a mental note to ask for his name again. Names were not her thing, it normally took a few times for it to stick in her memory, but she figured it'd be rude to keep calling the guy by other things.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:27 pm
A big grin spread across Duncan's face as he reacted to the strong combined buzz of the two Immortals entering the bar. "Adam!" he called out as Methos approached and shook hands with him. "Phoenix, I'm glad you decided to come."

The bartender was looking at them with interest. He was a fairly attractive middle-aged man with grizzled grey hair and a closely trimmed beard, his pale blue eyes were alert and full of life as he sized up the strange sight of Methos with a tall young girl at his side.

"Joe," Methos said, "this is Phoenix Draka. Phoenix, my friend Joe Dawson."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:12 pm
With a smile she shrugged at Duncan's comment, "It was this or paperwork, which I'm still putting off, I still want food." She was always hungry, nothing different about that, she gave a spar moment to nod to Joe, she had manners, she just rarely used them, "Nice to meet you sir." Her words were a bit sharp but past that she manged to pass off as a simi-cheery 19 year old, from the light amusement in her eyes to her random comments. On that thought she glanced back to Duncan, "Hey, what's your name again? Unless you want to be called random things off the top of my little head."  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff