Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack// RP// Locked, go to 2nd version// Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yay! A poll!!
Yay!
66%
 66%  [ 14 ]
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
Whatever...
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 21

Lone_Angel_Killer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:38 pm
"finally an easy battle."Akina thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:55 pm
Well are we going to go or not wait I need to go buy a few poitions just in case *Nami said as she got up from her seat after she was up she ran over to the item shop but she tripped over some thing*huh what the OMG a baby grunty come here little one *Nami cooed the baby grunty to her* come here there we go *the baby grunty walked over to Nami's arms and fell asleep in them*Wow what luck  

TheGothicDemoness

TheGothicDemoness

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:51 pm
Hmm no one seems to own him......Do you have an owner little one*Nami asked the little grunty after she asked the grunty shook his head no*Hmmm do you have a name little one *the same answer from the grunty*Okay I'll name you hmm what should I name you how about Lary?*the grunty answers no*umm O I know Tomi because it means red and red is one of my favorite colors*the grunty now named Tomi nodded a yes*Your happy with the name aren't you Tomi?*again Tomi nodded a yes*COOL  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:53 am
:: Kuroneko had stood there for the whole introduction, jealous. She bent over with her hand on her waist. ::

Heeey!! Are we gonna battle or not? How many people do we have? Ara, Akina, Nami...crap. Too many people! Can we create 2 parties? )-;

:: She stood back straight. ::

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Konichiwa-Areka

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:09 am
"Well, maybe..." Ara said, crossing her arms. "Nami, you said you were a level two? And Akina wanted a fairly easier battle... Kuroneko, I'm guessing you might want a challenge, I kinda want one, too, so..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:22 am
Yeah Ara I see where we are going Akina and I will be on a team and Kuroneko and you will be on a team WOW great idea*Nami says as she pets a sleeping Tomi* Okay so are we going or not  

TheGothicDemoness

Lone_Angel_Killer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:27 pm
Akina smiled at the idea shaking her head ready to go.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:31 pm
So Akina you want to chose where we go because I'm new and I don't want to chose the wrong words*Nami said as she walked over to the chaos gate*  

TheGothicDemoness

Lone_Angel_Killer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:35 pm
"well um i just use the random choice."akina whispered  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:40 pm
Okay ^_^ I can't wait I love to level up and explore >.<  

TheGothicDemoness

Lone_Angel_Killer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:50 pm
Akina smiled and found a random area and asked if the level was okay with her it was level 5  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:58 pm
Hmmm a lv5 place hmm I'm okay with it *Nami said while she spun her twin blades around her hands*  

TheGothicDemoness

Lone_Angel_Killer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:00 pm
"okay,then lets go."akina said pulling out her staff.((thats what a magic person uses right?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:30 pm
((lolz I think so)) well I guess we can go now *Nami said as she places her staff in her belt and grabs her twin blades  

TheGothicDemoness

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:54 pm
:: Kuroneko ran to the chaos gate, and motioned Ara to follow. She put in a few words. ::

Beautiful, Sacred, Melody..sound okay? It's level 6. If you wanna go higher, I'm fine with that. I like a good challenge! I can take anything on!!!

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games