Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
forest rp!!! [please come!!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:59 pm
Rina opened her eyes a bit. Once she came too she felt pain all through her. She bit her lip. AH so much pain She thought not wanting to scream in pain. She stayed quiet but still had tears of pain rolling down her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:02 pm
"Savannah come on lets head back ok and yes your very beautiful you know i love you " he said leaning down and kissing her. He satarted walking back and after 30 mins of walkign he pops back infront of the castle. He opened the door and walked in then he took her upstairs and opened up Rina's door and then layed her down on her bed. then he walked out and closed the door. He started walking down the stairs he walked intot he living room of the Castle he sat down and relexed  

KG8584

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:05 pm
Nothing to get rid of all this pain? She thought to herself. He seems to be trying to keep a far distance from me.... She thought bareing the pain. This hurts the back alot.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:09 pm
"Ok good ide." Savannah said smiling. "Aww I love ya." She said smiling and kissing him back. Savannah walked back with them keeping the pace quite well and as they reached the castle she walked upstairs with him and tucked Rina in wondering if she would be ok. 'She'll probably need her rest.' she thought to herself. Then walking back downstairs she entered the living room and sat down next to Treick.  

GoddessInu03

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:11 pm
Leon put his arm around Savannah and held her close then kissed her head " so did you hear what they called me" he said to her  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:14 pm
Its so hard to get to sleep through all the pain..... She thought trying to sleep. Wait weres my flute. she thought. she opened her eyes and looked around the room. She took deep breaths so she could breath.I can't move...  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:17 pm
KG8584
Leon put his arm around Savannah and held her close then kissed her head " so did you hear what they called me" he said to her

Savannah smiled and leaned into his touch snuggling with him. Then looking up at him questioningly she said, "No, I didnt you told me to stay outside. What did they call you? What happened?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:18 pm
(where are we)  

Reborn Rinoa

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:21 pm
"umm well my real name ain't Treick" he said " It's Leon Scott Kennedy but i am still a member the Racoon City Police Department." he said disappointing  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:23 pm
((Umm well Rina is upstairs in her room in the castle with bloody whip slashes on her back and a broken leg with nothing to take away the pain or anything and Treick and savannah are in the liveing room of the castle cuddling and talking))  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:24 pm
KG8584
"umm well my real name ain't Treick" he said " It's Leon Scott Kennedy but i am still a member the Racoon City Police Department." he said disappointing

((were at your house now))
"Why do you have two names?" Savannah asked sitting up slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:28 pm
"well actually just one i used Treick to cover up me been the man who try to saved Raccoon City but didn't succed so if i used A different name no would know that Leon couldn't save Raccoon City i'm sry i didn't tell you" Leon said trying to aploge to her.. "i'm really sorry" he added. He lean over and tried to kiss her....  

KG8584

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:35 pm
"So you've been lying to me this whole time?" She asked in disbelief stopping the kiss with her hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:38 pm
Rina squinted in pain. "I have to find something. There has to be someing i can take to get rid of the pain." She sid as she tryed to get out of bed. She stood but fell agaisnt the wall.She slowly tryed to make her way to the bathroom. "There has to be something." She repeated herself  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:43 pm
"I'm sry Savannah" he said getting up and walking up stairs he stops at the top of the stairs and turns to look at her " I know i should have told you eailer and i'm sorry" he said walking towards his room...  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games