Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][P-UL] In The Alleyway Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zayroen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:31 pm
Ryzil sighed as he bite into an apple "those three..run around far to much.." he said thoughtfully as he sat on a chair there and gracefully crossed his legs  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:34 pm
((Whoa! eek What kindda position are we talking?))

Kane cried when he heard Lan's words. He lost all of his energy and slupped in Lan's embrace. Even after Lan had let him keep his secret, it got out anyway. Kane did not know what to say. he didn't know what Lan thought of him now. All he knew was that he felt horrible and dirty.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:41 pm
He held Kane close, letting him cry into his shoulder. He then pulled of the hug and blushed. "i still love you"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:46 pm
Kane would not look at Lan. He was still too ashamed. "How could you?" All of his life, Kane had been worth almost nothing. Especially after people found out he was damaged goods. The only reason Kasa had accepted him was because he had helped her once, and she had seen how good he really was. "I'm nothing..." Kane believed that not even Lan could love him with such a horrible secret.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:53 pm
Blushing, Lan put his hand behind Kane's neck. "Please, just feel my actual love in this. It will do more than my words will" He pulled himself in towards Kane and locked his lips with him, he tried to, without singing but put forth his magic into his lip, express his true love.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:00 pm
Aiolos shrugged as Lucca left. At least the angel now had a name. Looking around, the elf shrugged again and slid deeper under the covers, eventually falling asleep.  

-Incessant Nothing-

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:02 pm
Despite the tenderness in Lan's kiss, Kane felt somehow empty. He was in no mood for love, but rather to hide. As before, however, he returned Lan's display for the sake of not causing conflict. When they were finished, Kane merely hung his head. "I'm sorry. I don't understand..."

Kasa saw that Kane was losing his strength. Once the boys had stopped kissing, Kasa walked over to them. Putting a hand on Kane's shoulder, she said, "Why don't you go take a bath. I'm sure you'll feel better." So she watched as kane got up and walked over to the bath rooms. Looking back at Lan, Kasa said, "I think we should talk now." She pulled up two crates for them to sit on. Taking her seat, Kasa said, "So why don't you tell me how all of this started and how were able to affect that boy like that. he's never opened his heart like that to anyone before."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:09 pm
Lan had sensed that Kane had not enjoyed the kiss. He started crying again. "I almost die and he still cant love....If i had died and just felt loved...i would have been happy" He finally wiped away the tears and told the story of how they met, the opera house, and how he had come to love Kane. "Now how long has Kane been........selling himself" he felt like he was insulting kane when he said this  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:16 pm
After listening intently through the entire tale, Kasa sighed. "How should I know? Probably as long as he's been on the streets. But I do know from what he's told me that he would not have walked this path if it had not been for a certain man who betrayed him. I'm not going into detail, but that's what started Kane down the wrong track." Kasa now felt safe in telling such personal thing to this boy. It seemed that he truely cared for Kane. "In any case, he helped me once when some punks were trying to take what little money I had earned in here. For all his strength I can't imagine why he could not fight back when...well, when this matter was started." Kasa was glad that Kane had found someone who cared about him so much, but she worried that he would not be able to trust or love ever again. "So, what are your plans for," she nodded in the direction that Kane had gone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:30 pm
Lan looked over in the direction that Kane went. "I want him. I love him. But i dont think anyone has ever loved him this way, or he has ever loved anyone" He finally resigns himself to his feelings as he walked to the baths. "Kane!!!" and then blushes as he sees.......  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:36 pm
Kane turned his head when he heard his name called and blushed at the sight of Lan in bathing room. Completely nude and standing under a shower head, Kane's body was turned away from Lan and Kane kept it that way. "What?" He asked simply and in a low voice. He felt horrible. For some reason he felt as though he had hurt Lan with his misdeeds. Although he still could not quite return the neko's affections, he still felt bad when he failed to respond to them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:44 pm
"What does it take?" he asked in a slightly whiny voice. "I give you my heart, I tell you everything about me. Why can't you give me a chance?" He half sobbed. He fell to his and said "Am I that pathetic" he sobs into his hand  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:54 pm
Kane sighed as he felt a pain shoot through his heart again. He wrapped a towel around himself and turned the shower off. He walked over to Lan and kneeled down with him. He lifted Lan's chin and looked straight into his eyes. "Lan, this is difficult for me. I've never known love before, and a heart doesn't heal that quickly. I know that you love me. I want you to know that whenever you are with me I am happy, and that when you are sad or hurt my heart is pained. But I don't know if this is love. If it is then it is, but I can't tell either way. I'm sorry." Kane wished that he could show Lan what he ment, just how strong his feelings were. Alas, all he could do was try to explain, but he was ot very good with words either.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:12 pm
He finally needed to let himself out. Lan threw himself at Kane's chest. He cried and nuzzled into it. He clutched Kane, not wanting to let go. "M...maybe i should be dead, then i wouldn't have to go through these feelings"  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:17 pm
At Lan's words, Kane grabbed him by the shoulders and Pulled him off. Looking straight into his eyes, Kane said, "Never say that again! What are you talking about!? How could you ever think of something like that?" Although there was anger in his voice, the were also tears in his eyes. If Lan really did die, then Kane would have no reason to live anymore.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games