Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  PPN and Destry <333
View Results

Massaya Kira

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:06 am
Username/Name: `Balmung, I'm also known as Leon

Which .hack games have you played: 1-4, I started a few days ago again with the first one xD

Which series have you seen/read: legend of the twilight bracelet anime + manga, another birth, AI buster, a bit SIGN, .hack//GIFT, liminality

Who's your favorite character and why: Orca. He's a very successful player but not arrogant. He's just cool  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:15 pm
username/Name: Itachi233

Which .hack games have you played: GU Vol 1 and I just started volume 2

Which series have you seen/read: legend of the twilight tv and manga,a couple episodes of .hack and a couple episodes of subtitled .hack Roots

Who's your favorite character and why: Well jeez I have two Haseo beacause he shows that a hero can start with a simple thought of revenge. And Azure Kite he is a real bad guy and he talk he just that creppy brething  

Lavi2333

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:17 am
Welcome Balmung! Welcome Itachi to the net slums! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:52 am
BreathLessX
Welcome Balmung! Welcome Itachi to the net slums! biggrin

User Image

thank you!

;]

Massaya Kira

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:56 am
Itachi233

Which series have you seen/read: legend of the twilight tv and manga,a couple episodes of .hack and a couple episodes of subtitled .hack Roots

Who's your favorite character and why: Well jeez I have two Haseo beacause he shows that a hero can start with a simple thought of revenge. And Azure Kite he is a real bad guy and he talk he just that creppy brething

User Image Lolz, I think his breathing's hot. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:03 am
Pink Plastic Ninja
Itachi233

User Image Lolz, I think his breathing's hot. XD

me too biggrin  

BreathLessX
Crew

Hayor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:37 pm
Username/Name: Hayor/Heather
Which .hack games have you played: D: I haven't been able to play any of the games yet.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//SIGN, LoT manga and tv, and .hack//Liminality. I think that's it. Everything I watch is subbed.
Who's your favorite character and why: I'd have to say either Azure (for some obvious reasons) and Tsukasa because he/she is just sooo sweet whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:29 pm
Username/Name: Mystery Hiroshima

Which .hack games have you played: All except the third GU game, but that will change.

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): All
Who's your favorite character and why: Haseo, Endrance, Hiiragi, and others.  

Mystery_Hiro

Invisible Giver

12,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100

RoleplayPirateNinjaZombie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:44 pm
Username/Name: username: Koji / player name:

Which .hack games have you played: originals: 1,2,3 and G.U.: 1-2

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): All anime but no manga except the one were its told behind Blackrose's view and AI/Buster vol 1

Who's your favorite character and why: Kite, hes always ready to help his friends even if it means to be trapped in a game for all eternity, hes strong and doesn't talk alot (i got him maxed out at end of infection! lvl99)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:11 pm
Username/Name: Shinobee
Which .hack games have you played: IMOQ, and I'm not allowed to play my //Rebirth DD:
Which series have you seen/read: //AI BUSTER 1&2, //SIGN, //Roots, //LOTW, //Alcor
Who's your favorite character and why: I like all the characters, because they're very deep.  

Shino Beats Up Ovan

P u r p l e D e s u

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:32 pm
Username/Name:Just call me Ruby. :]
Which .hack games have you played:.hack//Infection,Mutation, & Outbreak
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.):.hack//SIGN, .hack//Legend of the Twilight(anime&manga), .hack//Roots, .hack//Liminality, .hack//AI Buster.
Who's your favorite character and why: Kite I grew attached to him from the games and Balmung for saying "This shin dig looks like the bomb-diggity."
<3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:44 am
Hey!
I'm Rhea.
You can call me that, or you can call me 'Ankari'~
Whichever you want!

I've... only played the GU series, truthfully.
But I've done my share of reading up on IMOQ.

My favorite characters... Haseo and Alkaid.
Definetly. I can't explain why, though.

Oh well. I guess I'll log out and check my e-mail, or something

yellow flag orchestra

Dangerous Lover

7,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Brandisher 100

imkikyo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:39 pm
Username/Name: Officially, imkikyo. Call me that or whatever name you come up with. In places where .hack is lesser-known I sometimes go by Aura. (>.>)
Which .hack games have you played: All of the ones in English except for //Quarantine, which I do not seem able to get my hands on.
Which series have you seen/read: Again, everything in English. I've read the first few bits of //XXXX and //4koma, but that's it.
Who's your favorite character and why: Oh, I could list them forever. I don't hate anyone; I love them all. But if I'm expected to answer, I'll say my all-time favorites are Balmung, BT, Mistral, Reki, Endrance, Lycoris, Albireo, and Aura.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:50 pm
Username/Name: Shinocus the Risen, but can be called Shin or Shiny.

Which .hack games have you played: GU Vol 1, and currently working on Vol 2

Which series have you seen/read: Legend of the Twilight Bracelete, Sign, and Roots.

Who's your favorite character and why: Kuhn, because he's cool and carefree.  

Mithos-kun

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:14 am
welcome to everyone that join! i am currently dead!  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games