Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiei Cake

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:39 pm
`PrimeRib
Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 A lot of Spencer fans have been joining lately. 3nodding I bet you're excited about the Build God, Then We'll Talk video being released Monday. What did your teacher think of your project? xD

I aaaam. I wanna see the video so badly. I just hope it's better than "Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off." Didn't like the video for that one too much. :<

And my teacher thought it was funny. xD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:46 pm
Chibi Hiei! At the Disco
`PrimeRib
Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 A lot of Spencer fans have been joining lately. 3nodding I bet you're excited about the Build God, Then We'll Talk video being released Monday. What did your teacher think of your project? xD

I aaaam. I wanna see the video so badly. I just hope it's better than "Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off." Didn't like the video for that one too much. :<

"Lying Is The..." was kind of a weird video, because I think all the fans got so used to the burlesque thing that we were just kind of shocked with the fishies. Heh. It was interesting.

If I was your teacher, I would of cracked up. You should scan it and show us. =D

PrimeRibby
Captain

Hiei Cake

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:03 pm
`PrimeRib
Chibi Hiei! At the Disco
`PrimeRib

"Lying Is The..." was kind of a weird video, because I think all the fans got so used to the burlesque thing that we were just kind of shocked with the fishies. Heh. It was interesting.

If I was your teacher, I would of cracked up. You should scan it and show us. =D

I know, when I saw it, I was like, "This has nothing to do with anything!"

I wish I could, but it's hanging on her wall. xD

I can show you another picture I drew for my ex's birthday. razz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:35 pm
Chibi Hiei! At the Disco
`PrimeRib
Chibi Hiei! At the Disco
`PrimeRib

Ha, I know, right? But anything P!ATD does is going to be over the top.

Aww.
Show us! <3 Make a thread for it. =D [we need more threads]

PrimeRibby
Captain

Hiei Cake

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:02 pm
`PrimeRib
Chibi Hiei! At the Disco
`PrimeRib
Chibi Hiei! At the Disco
`PrimeRib

Aww.

True, true. You know, I don't like the fact that they're using so much makeup now. I mean, when they first started, it looked pretty cute on them. But now, they're just going a wee bit overboard (*shifty glance over at Ryan*). And I miss Spencer's long hair. DDD':

It's okay, I can probably sneak into her room and take a picture. ninja

Hokay! I shall! ... When I'm not lazy and look for the picture. xD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:47 pm
Chibi Hiei! At the Disco
`PrimeRib
Chibi Hiei! At the Disco
`PrimeRib
Chibi Hiei! At the Disco
`PrimeRib

Aww.

True, true. You know, I don't like the fact that they're using so much makeup now. I mean, when they first started, it looked pretty cute on them. But now, they're just going a wee bit overboard (*shifty glance over at Ryan*). And I miss Spencer's long hair. DDD':

It's okay, I can probably sneak into her room and take a picture. ninja

Hokay! I shall! ... When I'm not lazy and look for the picture. xD

I actually love the make up on Ryan. I think Ryan does an excellent job with it, and he it just goes with his creative writing style. I liked when they were first started to wear make up, when only Ryan was getting into it. But now that Brendon and Spencer got into it too, sometimes they look a little bit scary. O.O Like, on some of the shows during the Nothing Rhymes With Circus Tour, Brendon had that black make up around his eyes. It made him look a little bit funny, you know? O.o Although, I did love the puppet make up Brendon wore during some concerts. Their next album isn't going to be vaudevillian themed, so maybe they'll work their way out of the make up a little bit..? Who knows.

=O You go girl.

Yay. <3 Sounds like a plan. emo

PrimeRibby
Captain

Hiei Cake

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:10 am
`PrimeRib
I actually love the make up on Ryan. I think Ryan does an excellent job with it, and he it just goes with his creative writing style. I liked when they were first started to wear make up, when only Ryan was getting into it. But now that Brendon and Spencer got into it too, sometimes they look a little bit scary. O.O Like, on some of the shows during the Nothing Rhymes With Circus Tour, Brendon had that black make up around his eyes. It made him look a little bit funny, you know? O.o Although, I did love the puppet make up Brendon wore during some concerts. Their next album isn't going to be vaudevillian themed, so maybe they'll work their way out of the make up a little bit..? Who knows.

=O You go girl.

Yeah, I liked it when he was first starting out. But I saw this picture with this huge red stripe across his eyes and it made me go, "Ewww. D:" And about Spencer and Brendon: I said Brendon looked like Beetlejuice and Spencer looked like an angry Russian. xD

;D

I shall, no emoness! D:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:15 am
Chibi Hiei! At the Disco
`PrimeRib

=O You go girl.

Yeah, I liked it when he was first starting out. But I saw this picture with this huge red stripe across his eyes and it made me go, "Ewww. D:" And about Spencer and Brendon: I said Brendon looked like Beetlejuice and Spencer looked like an angry Russian. xD

;D

I shall, no emoness! D:

Beetlejuice and an angry Russian.
Kids these days. xd

Think I clicked the wrong emoticon. xDD whee

PrimeRibby
Captain

Grreen Nigro

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:46 am
Well im new, =]
but not new to this band I have love them since the first time I heard I write sins not tragedies, but like soon after that I bought their cd.
Like everyfew week I get obsesd with a song first it was
I write sins not tragedies, then
The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage, then
Time To Dance, then
Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off, then
Build God, Then We'll Talk, (P.S. I can't wait till see the music video for it.)
and now its
There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey. You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet.

Okay now about me.
I'm 15, freshmen at high school.
I love my friends and Family,
can't be found without my MP3 player.
It's always in my ears.
I hang out with friends as much as I can.
I like T.V. but I can see its downfall.
Thats all about I think I need to say.
=]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:24 am
Hello, my name is Kelly and, obviously, I'm a big Panic! fan. I bought (well, downloaded it online!) their CD after I became addicted to "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies." I adored the video and the song and I came to love them.

They are pretty much the only band that I know all of the words to all of their songs!

I almost got to attend a concert of theirs in a club in Pittsburgh last summer, but they were sold out before I got the chance to purchase the tickets. In a way I'm glad, because the night of the concert they had on the news about how people were passing out from the intense heat.

My favorite song is "But It's Better If You Do" and I love the video as well, Brendon looks uber-hot in it. smile

If you couldn't guess from that right there, Brendon is my favorite member, though Ryan is a close second. wink  

CovetedSkies

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:44 am
Grreen Nigro
Well im new, =]
but not new to this band I have love them since the first time I heard I write sins not tragedies, but like soon after that I bought their cd.
Like everyfew week I get obsesd with a song first it was
I write sins not tragedies, then
The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage, then
Time To Dance, then
Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off, then
Build God, Then We'll Talk, (P.S. I can't wait till see the music video for it.)
and now its
There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey. You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet.

Okay now about me.
I'm 15, freshmen at high school.
I love my friends and Family,
can't be found without my MP3 player.
It's always in my ears.
I hang out with friends as much as I can.
I like T.V. but I can see its downfall.
Thats all about I think I need to say.
=]

You remind me of myself.
Welcome to the P!ATD Fan Guild. <3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:47 am
CovetedSkies
Hello, my name is Kelly and, obviously, I'm a big Panic! fan. I bought (well, downloaded it online!) their CD after I became addicted to "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies." I adored the video and the song and I came to love them.

They are pretty much the only band that I know all of the words to all of their songs!

I almost got to attend a concert of theirs in a club in Pittsburgh last summer, but they were sold out before I got the chance to purchase the tickets. In a way I'm glad, because the night of the concert they had on the news about how people were passing out from the intense heat.

My favorite song is "But It's Better If You Do" and I love the video as well, Brendon looks uber-hot in it. smile

If you couldn't guess from that right there, Brendon is my favorite member, though Ryan is a close second. wink

Yeah, concerts are usually always uber hot. I had to pinch myself a few times to make sure I will still awake during my P!ATD concert. I was dying for oxygen. Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild. <3

PrimeRibby
Captain

CovetedSkies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:11 am
`PrimeRib

Yeah, concerts are usually always uber hot. I had to pinch myself a few times to make sure I will still awake during my P!ATD concert. I was dying for oxygen. Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild. <3
Are they really? Darn! I still want to see them one day though. And thanks! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:18 am
User Image
well first, aww. that was a really cute and nice and just simple introduction. but i like intros that are more than like 2 sentences.

but, hi. my name is cristina. i live in a small town in florida. music.. is just the world. the only one thing that we all have in common (besides living) and i really do think music connects the world. BUT anyway.

cristina. i'm 18. i am a photographer and graphic designer. i'm funny sarcastic. before. i used to listen to like sum41 and like the 'poppy punk' like 5 yrs ago. then got into japanese music (yes, i did like anime for a bit. then didn't like it , then went into jrock. then out . then back in with soaps from japan. and now i'm neutral with it) BUT. now i love to listen to everything. but out of everything i listen to and everyone i listen to. panic! is so.. original. the lyrics, no one could come up with what ryan made. i'm glad that they're going far. they defintely deserve it
User Image

Synthetic Disease

Sargent Sprinkle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:03 pm
Mmkay.
I'm Beth.
I like P!ATD, but I'm not a crazyobsessed fan.
I've liked them since I heard 'Lying is the Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off'
I'm not sure what my favorite song my them is.
:]  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games