Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
A Pokemon's Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pieguy677

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:32 pm
Get out of my BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY scream Ur right Darkrai I am Blazer And now time for you to go  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:10 am
sweatdrop ah sh- KBOOM lee is then sent flyign past trees and montens to New Moon Island a few feet from whear the fight is cerently hapining

"how the heck did I... huh what's hapining over there"? lee asked him self still bernt from the exploshen

*Blazeiken quickly dodged the attack then Attack With a Black Blazeing Flare Blitz and gave Gallade with Massive Damage*

"Now you see why they call me DarkFire"

lee waches evry thing from thare and starts hoping no one sees him  

evil homer 91

The Only Fox Prince

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:29 am
"Darkrai, I COMMAND you to release Blazer!" Slash shouted, cutting them down to 1HP with his false swipe. "Right now you and Blazer are at the same amount of health. And look what I found," He held out a focus sash, "I could attack with focus punch right now and Blazer wouldn't feel a thing. I'm giving you until my attack is ready." with that Slash knelt down and stared at his fist until it was glowing. "Well look at that..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:45 pm
Lira watched, on tenterhooks. She was biting her lip, rooted to the spot, watching through the portal as the scene unfolded. She didnt think to get through the portal before Darkrai lost all his power. She watched Blaze/Darkfire as he struggled with Darkrai.  

Lolvy

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:45 pm
lee finaly decided to see what in the worild was going on he took a deap breth and walked toreds the tense lira "um excuse me.. lira was it Its probably not my bisness but could you explane to me whats going on" lee asked rather sheppesh ley  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:54 pm
Slash you freed me thanks now to finsh Darkrai Slash Throw your Focus Blast At me I'll Fuse with it that should Finsh Darkrai  

Pieguy677

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Jagged Gorgeous Wintah

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:38 pm
Nickname: Ohm
Species: Krabby
Accessory: Team Aqua Bandanna
Popularity: Not well known at all
Personality:Lax
Bio: Ohm's former trainer, Archie treated Ohm like he was just a piece of scrapmetal. He was neglected by his trainer in ways such as he never battled because he was a runt, all the carvanhas and poochyenas reciecved pokeblocks but not Ohm. Ohm decied to leave and start out on his own. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:53 am
Ohm looks around disgruntled that no one is around he proclaims "where have all the good pokemon gone?" cry  

Jagged Gorgeous Wintah

The Only Fox Prince

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:42 am
Slash ran towards Darkrai and punched. He had freed blazer.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:19 am
Lira didnt hear Lee as she was in the Darkrai portal. She didnt think to get out before Darkrai fainted, and the portal started closing fast. She found she couldnt move, an after-effect of the portal, and she struggled to get out. "Help!" she yelled.  

Lolvy

The Only Fox Prince

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:34 am
Slash heard the cry and teleported into the portal, grabbed lira, threw a psycho cut at the portal and teleported through with his sister. "That was too close." he said to lira "Here, take this. It's called a rare candy and if you take that bit of and eat the inside you'll get stronger and probably learn a new move."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:38 pm
okay.... um did I miss something? lee asked confused he then shakes his head "never mind can we leave I realy hate being cnfused on an empty stomich I REALY need to get home and It looks like evry things been taken care of so...  

evil homer 91

The Only Fox Prince

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:40 am
Slash and his friends stared at the pikachu in front of them. "Who are you? And how did you get here? Did lapras give you a ride?" Slash shook his head, "C'mon then, you can get a ride with us on my friend Kyogre. But try not to send out any electricity or we'll have to chuck you off."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:45 pm
"ok lets....." *RING ring ring* sweatdrop "thats me" lee takes his cell phone "hello...... eek what.... you.... for real.... when.... TONIGHT..... nonono its fine.... sounds great........ see you to" *hangs up* um could you take me strate home asap I HAVE to get reedy  

evil homer 91

Lolvy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:56 pm
Lira chewed and swallowed the candy. "Yum." she laughed, and giggled at Lee's face. "I feel stronger already. Watchez-vouz?" she said to Slash. Then in quick succession she used Dream Eater and Hypnosis into the air. Black, purple and flashing lights waved in the air for a few seconds, then dissapeared. Lira blushed. "Wow, I learnt two new moves." she smiled happily.  
Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff