Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Your first ever Yaoi Couple~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blacksoul245

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:42 pm
User Image
I'ld have to say mizaki and usagi-san from junjo romantica!They're such a cute couple! ~Kayaa~ heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:40 pm
My first Shounen-ai pairing was TouyaXYukito from CCS as well 8D  

deadaccountkit

Greedy Tycoon

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Chaynes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:12 pm
I think my first pairing was Roy/Ed from Full Metal Alchemist 3nodding
But i know the thing that really got me into Yaoi was Sukisyo/ Sukisho heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:23 pm
I think my first was Sasuke/Naruto. LOL xd

But right now, I have SO MANY I support.
What got me into yaoi? I don't remember, I think it was from all the exposure of Sasuke/Naruto art on the internet. Possibly the videos from YouTube. stare

But the ones I currently adore most is Renji/Ichigo from Bleach, Kaname/Zero from Vampire Knight, and Roy/Ed from Fullmetal Alchemist. heart

Dark Mokona~

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:22 am
De and Ryo from FAKE were my first but as far as slahing goes it was Sasuke and Naruto  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:29 am
User Image
Mine would have to be these two.
they are from the yaoi: Yellow.
i forgot their names
>w<  

Zvar

Adonai Mephistopholes

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:12 am
Our first was Taichi and Yamato from Digimon. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:10 pm
I would have to say it was Kunzite and Zoisite from sailor moon. I was so confused for the longest time why they had a really flat chested emeny until I read the manga and I was like " O.o! Oh my god it makes sence now!!!!!!" LOL  

CoyotePriestess

Beloved Hunter

Le Lumineux

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:15 pm
Joey //Kaiba form Yu Gi Oh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:08 pm
→I'm trying to be invisible←

My first yaoi paring was SasuNaru, to be honest.

I didn't really register that that was yaoi, though. xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

→If you see me, tell me if it worked or not←

CopyrightBeckerz

Grotesque Panties

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:19 pm
I beleive that it was Sasuke and Naruto,lol. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:44 pm
Hmm~ let's see...the first yaoi couple I ever saw? NarutoXSasuke. Yuck. I may be a yaoi/shounen-ai fangirl, but I do NOT like NaruSasu. Gross.

The first one I ever liked would have to be SoubiXRitsuka. They're so cute!! x3
And my fave yaoi paring right now has to be EdXRoy. >w< Kawaii~♥  

MasterMion

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shad-chan

Liberal Wench

15,575 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:54 pm
Back when I was in fifth grade, I thought that Barak and Silk from David and Leia Eddings' Belgariad and Mallorean series were a couple from the way they acted. I eventually realized they weren't... and decided that they should be.

Other than that? Sixth grade, Zoicite/Kunzite. And in... eighth grade, I think? Heero/Duo and Quatre/Trowa (came across them simultaneously).  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:26 pm
My very first yaoi couple was from the manga FAKE. It's about two cops that are partnered together. Dee is a lazy guy that prefers the field work to any desk job. Randy (AKA Ryo) is half Japanese newbie to the NYPD with a no-nonsense attitude. Dee is bi-sexual and decides to make Ryo his next conquest, Ryo is decidedly straight and refuses Dee's advances (but secretly becomes jealous when Dee flirts with anyone else or anyone else flirts with him).

I was never a yaoi fan (I had 'that' paranoia that 'gay people' were bad and should be avoided). It even surprised me that I ended up enjoying the manga and read all 7 volumes. Then later my eyes were opened to various other famous pairings ( Trowa/Quatre, Tsuzuki/Tatsumi, Sephiroth/Genesis, Masahiro/Guren, *Yuuri/Wolfram* my ultra favorite, Haruka/Kantarou, *Ran/Ken*, Yugi/Yami, *Yue/Touya/Yukito* Touya has to be with one of them!, Cain/Riff and etc.) I was already a fan of Zoicite and Kunzite before I found out that Zoicite was a boy in the japanese version of Sailor Moon.

My newer favorites are Lord Gloria and Major Klaus Heinz von dem Eberbach.  

MLD

MLD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:29 pm
MLD
My very first yaoi couple was from the manga FAKE. It's about two cops that are partnered together. Dee is a lazy guy that prefers the field work to any desk job. Randy (AKA Ryo) is half Japanese newbie to the NYPD with a no-nonsense attitude. Dee is bi-sexual and decides to make Ryo his next conquest, Ryo is decidedly straight and refuses Dee's advances (but secretly becomes jealous when Dee flirts with anyone else or anyone else flirts with him).

I was never a yaoi fan (I had 'that' paranoia that 'gay people' were bad and should be avoided). It even surprised me that I ended up enjoying the manga and read all 7 volumes. Then later my eyes were opened to various other famous pairings ( Trowa/Quatre, Tsuzuki/Tatsumi, Sephiroth/Genesis, Masahiro/Guren, *Yuuri/Wolfram* my ultra favorite, Haruka/Kantarou, *Ran/Ken*, Yugi/Yami, *Yue/Touya/Yukito* Touya has to be with one of them!, Cain/Riff and etc.) I was already a fan of Zoicite and Kunzite before I found out that Zoicite was a boy in the japanese version of Sailor Moon.

My newer favorites are Lord Gloria and Major Klaus Heinz von dem Eberbach.
Gloria and Klaus are from 'From Eroica with Love'.

I also and a big fan of Kuroshitsuji- in specifically Ciel and Sebastian. -Demons and little boys are so cute! ^_^  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff