Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mixed up RP(needs new people) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mixed rp is restarting
  i will join!
  i'm not joining
  so...
View Results

SAGE114

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:51 pm
((okay. that's fine. how about starting in Levaril, okay. The basic story is still the same, but all the previous posts won't be part of it.)) Sage walked through the shade of the grove feeling the sun on her skin every few feet. After two weeks traveling, she was ready for a bath and a soft bed. She stopped at a small stream to get water and her last rest outside before reaching Feylon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:23 am
Mika and her sister Yuka walked down a path to the city(where Sage is staying) Yuka hurry lets get there befor anything happens*Mika said

*Ok bigg sister lets hurry i hear something comeing*Yuka said  

Bravery-Homunculus

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:56 pm
((I guess that this will let me explain why Toshihiro was in Levaril in the first place.))

Perched in the shadows, Toshihiro followed his target with his eyes. The target, a middle-aged man that had made enemys in all the wrong places, was in the middle of a crowd right now, just where he couldn't be assasinated. He was a corrupt business man, and someone from the government, in the protection of the shadows, had payed for his head. Now it was Toshihiro's job to fulfill the mission and bring back his head to his superiors. Toshihiro had no idea why such a carefree man would be the arget in a AA ranked mission, though he had his suspicions. He continued following him in the shadows, waiting for him to step away from a crowd, even for a second.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:13 pm
Mika and Yuka reached Levile in time before the person following ther got to them

*We made it Yuka*Mika said out of breth
*Yes big sister*Yuka said out of breth  

Bravery-Homunculus

SAGE114

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:59 pm
((genjo, can you please pm your profile again.)) Sage yawned and splashed water on her face again. 'Well, I suppose I should get going,' she thought to herself. She grabbed her stuff and set out for Levile. When she reached the gates, she noticed a few guards near the gate. She wondered if Veritius would ever get enough guts to actually attack a large city like Levile or Surata. She wasn't about to let that happen. Unfortunately she was only one person and she needed to get some more help. She walked around the town wondering how she was ever going to find anyone good enough to fight against him let alone believe her crazy story. She decided to go to the market and eat before she got really into this.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:49 pm
Mika and Yuka were at the market with little money to buy little food they were right next to Sage

*Yuka wat do u want to eat*Mika said

*big sister u sure u want me to pick wat about u??* Yuka said  

Bravery-Homunculus

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:58 am
((Okay, but I'll have to remake it. Thsi time, I'll revamp it and include a picture of Miyo, since I found one that resembles her in fox form. Just a different fur color.))

As soom as Toshihiro's target stepped out of a crowd, he took aim and hit him in the shoulder with a needle-like knife that had been dipped in posion, designed to induce fatigue and drowsiness. This would insure that he stayed away from crowds. His house was near the market, but was heavily guarded after the first failed attemp by an untrained bounty hunter. Of course, they were'nt prepared for a trained assassin like Toshihiro, who had already been there and found every nook and cranie that could help him, and various entry and exit routes. As soon as the business man stepped in his house, he was as good as dead.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:20 pm
*Oh i am fine I want u tp ick the food we eat 2night* Mika said

*Ok big sister!! How about fish*Yuka said  

Bravery-Homunculus

SAGE114

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:04 pm
Sage shook her head. There were not any mercenaries she could tell. She realized they wouldn't listen and she would just spread rumors. The government shouldn't be told because they would start wars. She was at a loss at what to do next. She walked down some back alleys trying to think about what to do next when she walked right into a man. Being the more physically athletic, he was the one to fall down. 'What a wimp,' she thought. She looked down and saw he seemed to have a good job because he dressed like he had the money. Unforutnately he was tailed by two larger men that looked like bodyguards. She decided making a scene wouldn't be good. "Sorry about that. I didn't know anyone else walked down the alleys much," she said. "Watch where you're goin', girl or we'll make sure it doesn't happen again." One of the men balled their hands into fists while the other reached into his cloak. "No, it's fine," the wimpy guy told them. He just walked past her with the guards following giving her dirty looks. 'Geez, what's their problem?' She stared back giving the guards looks as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:08 pm
"Ok lets have fish"Mika said

"Fine can we eat it over a campfire in the woods"Yuka asked  

Bravery-Homunculus

Fire211

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:28 pm
((RAWR! I'm back and with a new character. ><))

Talin rummaged through her bag. She fumbled with a few miscellaneous objects until she found what she was looking for. It was a small case, made of red leather. As she opened it, her gaze was still focussed on the group of men in the room below her. Talin was sitting on a beam high in the ceiling, overlooking the small dining hall of a known criminal's house. Searching the assembled men, she quickly recognized her target's face. Her attention shifted to the leather case. She picked out a circular ball about the size of a marble. The shiny black orb reflected the light from the lanterns in the room. A smile crept upon her face and she dropped the ball right into the middle of the group. There was a loud crack and then a brilliant blinding light illuminated the room. The men cried out and covered their eyes. After a moment the light subsided. The men rubbed their eyes, still confused on what caused the light. "Boss, what should we do?" one of the men asked. The group waited for a response as they looked around warily for their leader. "...Boss?" another one called out.

Outside the large mansion, Talin was walking briskly towards the outer wall. A large sack was tossed over her shoulder. It was roughly the size of a human body. When she reached the gate, she cautiously stepped over the many sleeping bodies of guards and out onto the dirt road where a black horse awaited. She roughly tossed the sack ontop of the horse and there was an audible grunt. Talin pulled herself up onto the horse and grabbed the reigns. Without any words said, the horse took off in a mad gallop towards the nearby town.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:08 pm
(Nice to see you again Fire. Now, I have a question for you, Sage. Can/is the guy you bumped into be Toshihiro's target?))  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

SAGE114

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:16 pm
((Maybe. twisted mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:32 pm
Gaian Name: amazinganime2
Character Name: Ninia
Race: Half Breed
Weapon(s): Arm Katanas
Abilities(s): Is very flexible and is a master in marshial arts
Personality: Fairly shy at first them some what tempramental
Bio: Ninia's mother Jenny was a mortial thus died giving birth to Ninia so her father hated her. At the age of 9, Ninia ran away from her father Killpo. Who was a full demon and tried to kill her more then once. She was terrified and met a kind monk who raised her and thought her all she knows. One day monk died of old age and she was alone again. At the age or 15 she ran away again.
Appearance: User Image  

LazySky

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:24 pm
"Yuka the fish is ready!!!"Nika said out loud to her baby sister

"Ok"Yuka said "Here this is for you"She said putting it on her sisters head

Nika heard something in the bushes but ignored it  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash