Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:12 am
hanyou-kagome
*hugs Graphiti* I hope everything goes well with you. Don't worry about me, the doctors are playing the "Oh holy ********, we just diagnosed a 15 year old! Well, sweetie, in reality you should be fine, and just...well you know, keep living, and we just need a blood sample (that took about 3 hours, I heard needle, jumped up and ran, I was flying down those stairs to hide, they had to get security on me) and then we need your family to do a few things, and we need you to tell your friends, but you should be fine sweetie!" It's kind of like, what, because I'm not an adult you're going to tell me it's not as life threatening?

I really never liked doctors. stressed

I'm sure you'll be fine... If fact, I'm positive 3nodding
But what exactly was this disease you got? You said it was from undercooked meat or whatnot, are we talking about salmonella or something far worse?
As for Blood Samples, I don't understand how people fear them... The thing I hate is numbing stuff, anestetic or whatever.
My mum had to have a nerve in her tooth removed or something because of an absyss and she says the numbness is still there and never went away. But were too poor to go and have it checked out so my mum just deals with it.

I had to go to hospital once for an ear operation... They promised me an icey pole and I never got it stressed sweatdrop
But I guess it was because it wasn't an overnight stay, only a sort of morning until afternoon thing. Because my friend had to stay over-night because they are severely allergic to peanuts and they gave him like a whole tub of ice-cream, and he said they would give him a three-course meal if they asked (but he was eggagerating the meal bit)

I hate hospitals... Always have.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:22 am
I don't know the name of it, it's some kind of parasite, eating and laying lovely little eggs in my intestines. Always a lovely thought isn't it? Anyway, it's kind of like, when the first bug was awake, it was like a really really bad stomach ache combined with slight menstrual cramps until finally the last day, when we can assume it was eating it's last meal, I was curled in a ball on the floor calling my mom to come help. We rushed to the doctors where this one docotor looked at me and said "Well...when was the last time you were on sweetie? Could it just be--" I had to cut her off and look at her and go "Sweetie, I know what flippin cramps feel like, and this is no flippin cramp. I'm almost 16, not 11. Are we done?" Yeah, she shut up real fast. Anyway, it would figure that after that, I get home and feel perfectly fine! Which was odd, but my mom was still like "Don't matter, if you passed something on to me, I want to damn well know how bad it is and they've already got the tests running"

As for needles, I had (and every time I go to the doctors, I continue to have) a really bad experiance. I was like 2 I think, and me and my cousin (2 months older then me) decided we wanted to run while holding hands on the side walk. We crashed and burned, she scrapped her knee, I killed my front tooth. Later on I was at the bleeding Emergency Dentist (yes, there is such thing) I'm 5 years old, I want my mom! I mean, what 2 year old in that situation wouldn't want there mom? And they had this stupid Barney toy, and I hated Barney, but I didn't care, I wanted the Barney toy too! I was 2 years old in immense pain, they weren't putting me to sleep and they were operating in my mouth. I wanted the bleeding Barney toy and my mother! Instead I had 10 nurses holding me down and for weeks after ward you could see their hand prints. Naturally there were a lot of needles involved in the process. So, I have a slight fear of dentists, but luckily I've gotten over that because we have this really cool family dentist and my mom told him what happened the first time we went to see him because I wouldn't go near him, so he understands and has helped a lot. But needles, I don't think anything could get me over that. It's just awful every now and then I have nightmares of that night, and what I remember most in the morning is all these nurses holding me--a 2 year old, down while this dentist comes up with his white sterile coat and his mask and this big light is shining in my face as he picks up this syringe and...*shivers*

NEW SUBJECT!

pirate  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:03 pm
That would suck HK, I would tell you about my horrifying needle problem that gave me 2 years of constant pain and allowing me to never go swimming underwater but, as you said, new subject

*gaspage* I found a sock behind the computer monitor!
Discuss objects behind things that shouldn't be there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:40 pm
Lunar_Blade
That would suck HK, I would tell you about my horrifying needle problem that gave me 2 years of constant pain and allowing me to never go swimming underwater but, as you said, new subject

*gaspage* I found a sock behind the computer monitor!
Discuss objects behind things that shouldn't be there.

My cat likes to hunt...alot. We find her outside eating rats, birds, frogs, you name it. And we don't know why, she has food inside.

So one day we were cleaning out our refrigerator which was outside (in out car-port against a brick wall) becuase we were selling it (we have a new, bigger, and better frige now =D) anyway, as i said, we were cleaning it and we pulled it out to clean the back...what we found scared the living s**t outta all of us...behind our fridge was a massive entanglement of dead animal skins.

Birds, rabbits, rats, all kinds of little animal skins with giant bugs all over them. It was the most DISCUSTING thing any of us had EVER seen! So, my BRAVE mother threw the animal skins in our dumpster and we sold our refrgerator the same day.

talk about objects behind things that shouldn't be there =D  

Nefarious_Cult_Maker

EmmaRaikou

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:06 pm
HK, eat spicy mexican food. Maybe you can give the b*****d indigestion or something. And try squishing bugs, to, like, vent anger or some such. Squishing dentists might work just as effectively, though...

That sounded insensitive, didn't it? gonk

As for things not being where they should be: There's a cicada in my kitchen. He's cute--I've named him George. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:58 pm
EmmaRaikou
HK, eat spicy mexican food. Maybe you can give the b*****d indigestion or something. And try squishing bugs, to, like, vent anger or some such. Squishing dentists might work just as effectively, though...

As for things not being where they should be: There's a cicada in my kitchen. He's cute--I've named him George. heart

*gasp* George? There is a daddy-long-legs spider (massive by the way... biggest one I've ever seen) and his name is fred and lives in my pantry. He kills all the silver-fish and what-not.

His name was Bob originally but then we re-christened him Fred.  

Lunar_Blade

Nefarious_Cult_Maker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:04 pm
Lunar_Blade
EmmaRaikou

*gasp* George? There is a daddy-long-legs spider (massive by the way... biggest one I've ever seen) and his name is fred and lives in my pantry. He kills all the silver-fish and what-not.

how ironic! mrgreen

i was going to get a corn snake and name it nagini...but the whole "buying" it thing didn't happen...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:15 pm
Nefarious_Cult_Maker
Lunar_Blade
EmmaRaikou

how ironic! mrgreen

i was going to get a corn snake and name it nagini...but the whole "buying" it thing didn't happen...

Hehe, my dog killed a dugite and I wanted to bury it and name is "Voldy"  

Lunar_Blade

Nefarious_Cult_Maker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:17 pm
Lunar_Blade
Nefarious_Cult_Maker
Lunar_Blade
EmmaRaikou

how ironic! mrgreen

Hehe, my dog killed a dugite and I wanted to bury it and name is "Voldy"
blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:05 am
We have a pond in our back yard, so we get all these frogs. And there are these two that are like, Guard frogs. One sits in the back, the other sits in the front and they sit there and croak all night. And if some one is coming they suddenly go really quiet, even though they don't move out of the light. So you can see them, but they don't think you can because they aren't making any noise. So the one in front is Bob and the one is back is Fred.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:24 am
hanyou-kagome
We have a pond in our back yard, so we get all these frogs. And there are these two that are like, Guard frogs. One sits in the back, the other sits in the front and they sit there and croak all night. And if some one is coming they suddenly go really quiet, even though they don't move out of the light. So you can see them, but they don't think you can because they aren't making any noise. So the one in front is Bob and the one is back is Fred.

*laughs* We once had a frog... The dog chewed it up...
I miss that frog... whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:32 am
My cat eats frogs.  

Nefarious_Cult_Maker

Draco Malfoy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:48 am
Funny, mine eats cat food and whatever I'm eating.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:53 am
Luny knows what my dog eats...

APPLES!

And he drinks beer, and he likes grapes as well. Funny thing, he can eat all sorts of "people" food, but when it comes to dog food, if he doesn't have a certain brand, he has an allergic reaction and gets hives. It's not really supposed to be funny, and he's miserable when he has them and we can tell, but he just looks so goofy pathetic we can't help but laugh and pet him and give him extra treats while we wait for the meds to kick in.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Graphiti Skies

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:46 pm
..... o___o

I love this guild. *glomps it* You all are such nutcases.

As far as things turning up where they shouldn't be, my brother has taken the cordless phone with him when leaving the house before. x__x Apparently he couldn't feel it in his back pocket.

And since the topic of pets eating strange things has come up as well... all I can really contribute to that is a memory of the time my cat brought home a baby squirrell to play with. Yes, play with. It was still alive when he brought it into the house, so my brother and I spent a good part of two hours trying to get the thing out of the house. x__x

Oh, HK, I agree with what Emma said. Squish bugs for therapy and eat spicy foods. That'll piss it off nicely. ^.^  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games