Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
AAG's Office Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:18 pm
violet_faerie
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
AnimeSeeker7
Iyamashi
It's you AS7, cuz I would just kicked people arse around....like what I'm about to do...

*kicks Azzy's behind* Stop flashing around! this is a room of business! scream

xd ah who am i kidding.

*kicks you to the floor. *stands on your back*
ur kidding no one..SIR
Fighting with a god? You sure you wanna do that again? evil
A god, eh? So what does that make me? xd Supreme Overlord?

hmmmm those are interesting titles you guys have picked but they'd suit you probably blaugh ...I get to be the faerie though xd
Of course. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:58 am
I'm going on vacaction from July 1st to July 8th and my grandparents don't have a computer, so I can't get it. crying  

Disgruntled Minion

violet faerie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:44 am
Breaststroker24
I'm going on vacaction from July 1st to July 8th and my grandparents don't have a computer, so I can't get it. crying

O Awesome My vacation got canceled this year gonk So at least you get to have one ^^ Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:42 am
violet_faerie
Breaststroker24

O Awesome My vacation got canceled this year gonk So at least you get to have one ^^ Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you have fun. xd As a mod, I have no life away from Gaia, and my Computer Mistress doesn't allow vacations... crying  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Disgruntled Minion

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:10 pm
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
Breaststroker24

I hope you have fun. xd As a mod, I have no life away from Gaia, and my Computer Mistress doesn't allow vacations... crying

Thanks biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:22 pm
Breaststroker24
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
Breaststroker24

Thanks biggrin
You're welcome. biggrin  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:49 pm
MadAzrael
Breaststroker24
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
Breaststroker24

Thanks biggrin
You're welcome. biggrin

have fun!
crying i'll miss ya!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:00 pm
:dances around like a moron:  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:22 pm
AnimeSeeker7
MadAzrael
Breaststroker24
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
Breaststroker24

Thanks biggrin
You're welcome. biggrin

have fun!
crying i'll miss ya!
Good day to you mistress and may you have as much fun as possible without disgracing yourself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:04 pm
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
AnimeSeeker7
Iyamashi
It's you AS7, cuz I would just kicked people arse around....like what I'm about to do...

*kicks Azzy's behind* Stop flashing around! this is a room of business! scream

xd ah who am i kidding.

*kicks you to the floor. *stands on your back*
ur kidding no one..SIR
Fighting with a god? You sure you wanna do that again? evil
A god, eh? So what does that make me? xd Supreme Overlord?
No...You're the bum that lives next door. confused  

Syrotek
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:12 pm
Yoshaki
AnimeSeeker7
MadAzrael
Breaststroker24
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
Breaststroker24

Thanks biggrin
You're welcome. biggrin

have fun!
crying i'll miss ya!
Good day to you mistress and may you have as much fun as possible without disgracing yourself.
Yep, what he said. 3nodding Oh, and try to get your grandparents to tell you those embarrass childhood stories about your parents. 3nodding

...I don't think she heard me... xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:17 pm
Iyamashi
Yoshaki
AnimeSeeker7
MadAzrael
Breaststroker24
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
Breaststroker24

Thanks biggrin
You're welcome. biggrin

have fun!
crying i'll miss ya!
Yep, what he said. 3nodding Oh, and try to get your grandparents to tell you those embarrass childhood stories about your parents. 3nodding

...I don't think she heard me... xd

Nope, I dont think she did either blaugh

violet faerie

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:01 pm
can you invite my friend?
flaming baby tiger
thank you! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:49 pm
I'm going to be at band camp from tomorrow (July 2nd) to July 9th. Please excuse my activity during that time. If you wish, you can finish the contest without me. =3  

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

violet faerie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:54 pm
ChibiTotoro222
I'm going to be at band camp from tomorrow (July 2nd) to July 9th. Please excuse my activity during that time. If you wish, you can finish the contest without me. =3

Have fun!!!!!!!!! I always did xd

Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games