Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
~*The Rantbox*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Ranting a good stress reliever?
The best!
25%
 25%  [ 12 ]
I think Art is a better outlet
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Stress??? WHAT STRESS??? *twitch twitch*
56%
 56%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 48

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:15 am
Why do cops have to drive directly behind you in the middle of the night to make you nervious? This cop literally could have turned before me or gone around me but instead he follows me for half my trip home from dropping off ceilisidhe at work. It's nerve wracking enough trying to maintain the actual speed limit, but since it's around 3 in the morning I have to make sure I don't look drunk either though in reality I'm just tired. -_-* Stupid cop trying to freak me out.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:44 am
Urg, why? Why me? Why the ******** do all the bad things in life always have to be attracted to me?! Nyuuuuuu, my best friend has pissed off two of my other friends and I know that she was in the wrong and I should hate her for what she did but...I know why she did it and though I want to hate her completely (like my other two friends do at the moment) I just can't because I know why she did it.

I mean, she didn't intend to hurt my other friends, she just did something she didn't know was going to turn out the way it did and yeah, she was stupid in doing it even though we all told her not to, but of course she's contrary and stubborn so whatever you tell her not to do she'll do it and once she wants to do something there's no way anyone's going to stop her.

Nyuuuu I don't know what to do, I don't want to hate her for what she did but I do, I want to cause her so much suffering for doing that to my other friends but the thought of doing that to her just messes with my head, I don't like to be the cause of things like that and she didn't mean it to turn out the way it did....craaaap....  

Isobel Bellamy

Niraco

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:39 am
Is this the place to vent some anger? Well I've had enough of girls! They're just a pain in the a** and mindfook you like crazy. Infact I'm gonna turn into a c**k hunger a** smoker, wear pink, call myself "Princess Niraco" and hang out in car parks after dark! I may just wear a pink neckerchief or two, and my pinky will be the highest in the cafe when I sip my expresso from now on!

That's right, don't cry ladies... but I'm lost to you forever.

....................................................................................................SYKE!!!!! (But I am fed up with girls)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:30 am
Niraco
Is this the place to vent some anger? Well I've had enough of girls! They're just a pain in the a** and mindfook you like crazy. Infact I'm gonna turn into a c**k hunger a** smoker, wear pink, call myself "Princess Niraco" and hang out in car parks after dark! I may just wear a pink neckerchief or two, and my pinky will be the highest in the cafe when I sip my expresso from now on!

That's right, don't cry ladies... but I'm lost to you forever.

....................................................................................................SYKE!!!!! (But I am fed up with girls)
...............you have some wierd stereotypes man....  

Isobel Bellamy

Niraco

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:47 am
Oui madam *taps his berret and smells like garlic just for extra effect*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:54 pm
Niraco
Oui madam *taps his berret and smells like garlic just for extra effect*
It's spelled madame ninja  

Dearest Darling`

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:06 pm
I'm frigging pissed off stare . I'm really interested by this school and the first time I mention going there to my mom she says no. She doesn't even know what it is! It's an alternative school with around 75 students who are goths, punks or others and who are looking for a place to fit in. I really want to go butmy parents don't want me to go to an english school gonk crying  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:55 am
Ok, yay for the stupid people, they provide the best entertainment ever lookie what I've been told:
wierd guy
You'll stop being a stupid Wicca d**e when I destroy your a*****e with my gargantuan c**k. Of course, you'll die a horrible death because I'll vrush your organs, but you'll die craving my c**k and wondering how you ever believed that Wicca b******t.
(obviously censored because of the kiddies)
Who else finds that funny in it's attempt to be offensive? I'm not even Wiccan, I'm Pagan and certainly not lesbian *laughs* I should be offended and in a way I am but it's just too damn funny to not laugh at it.
But, the guy is a troll so it's to be expected *sighs* I really do wonder why these people do this *shrugs* he's gone after christians as well and just generally been an imbecile.
Hmmm I wonder if I should give him praise for what he said because he obviously does this to get attention, maybe saying "hell yeah, you're right we should all die!" would confuse him........  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:40 am
Why on earth do the japanese think it is easy to stab someone through the chest? There is a sternum and entire rib cage to deal with, and I don't care how sharp whatever you are using is, it's still going to take a ton of force and effort to drive anything through a human rib cage...not to mention the horribly sick crunching noise that would accompany something like that.... *is getting queasy thinking about it*
Anyways, quick stabbing people through the chest already!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:17 pm
One: WHY are there all these "girls trapped in mansion with vampire boys" and "boys sneak into the girls locker room" bullshit threads? I mean SERIOUSLY guys- it's not ******** real and the fact that you seem to think you can date an avitar is truly disturbing and pathetic!

Two: I hate hate HATE that "who's the gothest" thead by that 15yo chick who wouldn't know maturity if it ate her ******** face. What an elitist little s**t that girl is! YOU'RE FIFTEEN HONEY! YOU DON'T KNOW s**t! (Goth Goth? Guild excluded, of course)
You're NOT some kind of superior goth machine you're a little girl who thinks she knows everything! LIKE MOST TEENAGERS!

Three: Why is almost every person in almost every gaming forum a COMPLETE a**? What is it about being a gamer that instantly turns people into rude s**t ******** every gaming forum on the internet. Yes, even on this site. ********>  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Niraco

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:19 am
spooky_sez
One: WHY are there all these "girls trapped in mansion with vampire boys" and "boys sneak into the girls locker room" bullshit threads? I mean SERIOUSLY guys- it's not ******** real and the fact that you seem to think you can date an avitar is truly disturbing and pathetic!

Two: I hate hate HATE that "who's the gothest" thead by that 15yo chick who wouldn't know maturity if it ate her ******** face. What an elitist little s**t that girl is! YOU'RE FIFTEEN HONEY! YOU DON'T KNOW s**t! (Goth Goth? Guild excluded, of course)
You're NOT some kind of superior goth machine you're a little girl who thinks she knows everything! LIKE MOST TEENAGERS!

Three: Why is almost every person in almost every gaming forum a COMPLETE a**? What is it about being a gamer that instantly turns people into rude s**t ******** every gaming forum on the internet. Yes, even on this site. ******** class="clear">

Meeeoowwww!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:30 am
Niraco
spooky_sez

Three: Why is almost every person in almost every gaming forum a COMPLETE a**? What is it about being a gamer that instantly turns people into rude s**t ******** every gaming forum on the internet. Yes, even on this site. ******** class="clear">

Meeeoowwww!

I'd say good use of the rantbox. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:51 am
Aaaaaaarrrrrgggg stupid bloody elitists "I'm better than you because *fill in with ridiculous reason why* so that means you're a piece of s**t that I can flame!"
Why? Just why. Most of these people don't know anything themselves for ******** sake!!!

And what's most infuriating is that they attack the young kids or the newbies, completely forgetting that
1. they were young once
2. they were also newbies!!!!

What's with all the newbie hate - and I'm not just talking about gaia in general here, what really ticks me off is the attitudes of self proclaimed "knowlegable goths" attacking kids just getting into goth. You're not telling me that you actually were born with the knowlege ingrained in your mind!!!!

Everyone has to learn somehow and yeah, that means getting it wrong and ******** people off but you shouldn't ******** attack them for it! They're only learning, if they piss you off so much HELP THEM!!!! That way you can at least make sure they won't *gods forbid* offend you with their presence because YOU would have been the one to show them the 'right' way to be goth, not that there ******** is a right way to be goth, you just are plain and ******** the elitists, ******** the moroninc twats that think they're better than everyone else, ******** the gits that think that coz you're new you're scum.

Grow up, get some maturity, scrape together some common ******** sense and stop harrasing people!

It's stupid, it's childish, it's just plain idiotic and you look like a moron doing it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:27 pm
lurichan
Niraco
spooky_sez

Meeeoowwww!

I'd say good use of the rantbox. ^_^

Tee hee. Thankyou! I like the Rantbox.  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:13 am
Coperations. They slowly suck the life out of you, bleed you dry of everything you have, and then ask for twice as much from you even though you feel like dry heaving holiday spirit into the nearest holly bush.  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games