Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RP fight me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:54 pm
I was talking to you but she already answered that.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:57 pm
"My name is Ketsueki" *eyebrow twiches* "ahhhhh the rain is nice tonight *looks into the sky even tho he cant see anything*  

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:10 pm
"Chokutou Reiki" she whispered looking at it sighing "wanna fight" she siad smiling going into a fighting stance "cuz I havent fought in a Thousand years and I want to see if I still got it"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:17 pm
*Smiles at you* "heh of course my dear, last time you left me when I made Fenrir come out he got pissed at me he wants your blood" *rips off his bandages and opens a dark portal and recovers Fenrir from the Darkness and goes into his stance* "Come"  

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:26 pm
Kazusa had a smirk on her face as she ripped the bottom part of her shirt showing her a scar that went all around her "this is my mark that shows I sold my life into this body" she said striking Fenrir as he cought her blade in his mouth another Chokutou Reiki appears in her other hand and she stabs it in the eye  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:32 pm
Ketsueki screams "Fenrir!, ahhhh without him out I can't hold my form" *heart beats......he coughs* "I'm still weak from my last fight shi I can continue to control him ahh" *Grabs Zetsuemi and slices you hand* "get away from him" *he continues to slahs at you wildly*  

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:35 pm
Kazusa dodges them elsely stabbing Fenrir in the heart killing him "too bad for this creature" she whispered taking out her blade and he disappeared into a ball of dark and entered the blade "what beutiful power" she said her eyes closed as she absorbed him  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:42 pm
*Ketsueki's demonic seals start to burn* "No, I can't lose myself I'll kill her" *A dark voice talks to him* "Let me out again Ketsuekiiii you cant win on your own ANYMORE!!" *Ketsueki falls to the ground on his knees as darkness slowly engulfs him* "Run...." he whispers to you *the darkness covers him then a loud laughing sound comes out* "SO weak he is without his damn Dog, I'll show you how to really use this body like you were sapose to" *A Dark figure covered in black stands up his hair black and body covered in the demonic seals his eyes blood red" "AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH, WAKIZASHI!!!" *Grabs Zetsuemi and shoots serval black shockwaves at you*  

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:37 pm
dodges them easly and landed behind you dark wings shot out of her back "Im an angel that gave her soul to the devil to get this I wont die by your hands or anyones" she whispered in his ear pointing the blade at his side "I still want your eyes"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:13 pm
"Ehhh?"Ketsueki says in a strange voice, "Heheheehe I'll Tar off your beautiful little wings, how bout it Ketsueki don't you love this form you can see and your strong hahahahahahah! WAKIZASHI!!!" *shoots more dark shock waves at you larger and faster*  

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:20 pm
Kasuza jumped into the air flying inthe air dodging them having a little more trouble but not much "is that it" she said laughing as she dodged them  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:25 pm
*Flash behind her* "HAHAHAHAHAH! your so slow!" *grabs your wings* "hehehehe, so soft" *Slashes them off*  

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:34 pm
Kasuza just keeps laughing as she another set of wings fly out of her back she lands on the ground looking up "who said I was her anyways" the real Kasuza appears behind him stabbing him threw the stomach "so bloody" she said bursting out in laughter  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:40 pm
*The shadow slowly disappers and appers behind her* "You should becareful of were my shadow is heheheheheheh, he is very unpredicatble hahahhahahh" *Grabs her and rubs his face agaisnt her face* "oooo so soft" *puts Zetsuemi to her back and leaves a demonic seal on her back then throws her down*  

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:43 pm
Kasuza stood up feeling pain in her back she took the blade to her back cutting her back so her blood covered the seal and it was gone "so much for your seal" she said still laughing rubbing her face where his face was "so unsoft"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games