Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
The cafe...(just People no profiles needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:05 pm
Nick looks at Kira "Stop drinking so much." Nick looks back at Kai. "I'm sorry"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:06 pm
Kai shook his head slowly and looked at Kira. "It's okay, I was about to tell her the same thing myself."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:08 pm
Kira stopped drinking and sat back down looking at the bottle "Im still going to kill you all I dont care if you didnt do it or not this demon in me is all your fault" she whispered taking another drink looking at the celling  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:09 pm
"Demon inside of you?" Kai asked softly.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:10 pm
Nick grabs the bottle out of her hand and smashes it on the floor. "And how do you plan on killing us if you die first?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:11 pm
"the girl with black hair" she whispered finishing the bottle "that wasnt me Im her reincarnation she was a killer of the vampire ever sence she was born because when she was 5 her parents and everyone she knew was killed by vampires with her hate and mine equals even more pain" she said putting the bottle down laying down looking away at everyone "let me sleep" Kira said closing her eyes falling back asleep  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:12 pm
Kai stands up gracefully and places his hand on Nick's shoulder. "She doesn't mean anything by it," he said softly. "Just leave her be. She's far too injured and too drunk to be of much threat. Let's just sit back down."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:16 pm
"I know she doesn't...it's just...nevermind" Nick sits back down and lowers his head in silence.  

Ashyr Black

Youkai_Girl06

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:17 pm
After Kai sat back down Lynn looked at him while fighting her tears. "That is such a sad story!" she chocked. She put an arm around Kai's shoulder and said: "I guess we're a bunch of sad people gathered in a cafe to share our tales of misery... But did you eventually het to avenge your sister?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:17 pm
Kai bit his lower lips and stared at the packet of blood he had set on the table. "Yes," he whispered softly. "I avenged her...but I became a monster in the process."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:20 pm
Kira looking at the wall not being able to sleep laying there she though about her home and the girl with black hairs home *damn things* she though closing her eyes trying to sleep  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:21 pm
Nick holds the glass he had in his hand and stares at it. He remembers more of his past and his grip on the glass tightens and it shatters.  

Ashyr Black

Aidyne

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:21 pm
*I started listening in on these stories they had started to perk my interests also more and more people had flooded into this small cafe*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:22 pm
Lynn looked at Kai. "You hardly seem like a monster to me..."  

Youkai_Girl06

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games