Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Films through the eyes of a YAOI FAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a perv?
  YES! You're abusing your right as a yaoi fan!!
  Kinda, it depends on who you're slasing (Disney characters r just WRONG!!)
  NO! You're not a true BL fan if you can't use your imagination...
View Results

The messed up goddess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:49 am
I do with chows(supernatural)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:58 pm
I do it with everything.

If I like a show/book/movie ect... I have turned AT LEAST four of the characters gay in my mind!
*nods*

Everything and everyone is a possibility for yaoi!!!
EVEN RANDOM PEOPLE WHO ARE WALKING DOWN THE STREET.

... Not that I'm obsessed or anything..
D:

iLull

.Drakul Demon Kitty.

8,825 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:24 pm
[ S p a r k l e ]
I do it with everything.

If I like a show/book/movie ect... I have turned AT LEAST four of the characters gay in my mind!
*nods*

Everything and everyone is a possibility for yaoi!!!
EVEN RANDOM PEOPLE WHO ARE WALKING DOWN THE STREET.

... Not that I'm obsessed or anything..
D:

Don't worry, you aren't obsessive. x3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:33 pm
oh my god

Enemy at the Gates

I was sitting there in major fan girl mode

It looked like Jude Law and his friend were going to make out every time they got within a meter of eachother xd

Me and my friend who i got into yaoi were sitting there like whee

Baring in mind this is in English class... sweatdrop  

Lovely Little Summer

Beloved Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Mark Twain 100

envys_pet_neko2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:47 pm
I've been slashing everything now a days XD pretty sad, but i actually kinda like it xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:56 pm

I never thought about it...
No, I don't O_o

[cum].a.me.[die].jeff.

Fenris Von Uberwald

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:40 pm
Tsuki Chan Sempai
Fenris Von Uberwald
At the end of the movie, I kept hoping they'd both turn to each other and be like "Screw this, he's hot, I'm hot, lets ******** class="clear">

xd Amen to that.
and the part were Kei makes Sho cry and he all comforts him and puts his hand on Sho's head.
I was like "now then Kei, if you could just slowly push Sho's head down a bit lower...." whee

I didn't see the point of the chick in the first place...I mean she had like what? 5 lines in the whole movie.
Gackt did it all to tease and toment us crying meanie. How could he be so cruel to his Dears T^T

xd Yeah I was hoping that little head kiss would lead more, but, alas.

Yi-che was pretty cruel too, even if she didnt mean to be. I mean, she only married Sho cause she couldnt have Kei (who she was disgusted by the second she saw him drinking blood) and when she said, "Kei, say hello to my father" I could have punched her (even if it was because she was slowly dying) and yelled, "Sho, do you need any more proof that you should be with Kei instead of her?!"

And yes, Gackt is truly a cruel master. But then again, he is the almighty Lord of Fanservice. *points to siggy* He said that in on live tv.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:54 pm
I don't slash characters unless they give me a good reason...
Now that somebody said JackxSawyer (from LOST), I think I won't pay so much attention to the next episode... my mind will be busy... xd

Ice Angie

IceAngie

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

WyldeKaard

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:39 pm
I do it all the time! We're not perverted, we're just a lil kinky! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:26 am
...I saw the movie "Amazing Grace" a week or two ago. The main character was SO OBSCENELY GAY with his best friend. Then he married a woman with cleavage that looked like a butt.

HMMMMM.  

Sanami2315

Montypythoniisss

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:51 am
kattorin
I was disappointed that in 300 all the Spartans we're like "ew" for homoness. I was a bit sadfaced.

In real life they were all gay, y'know. And Mr "manly" king ALWAYS had butsex with his wife......where did that baby come from, I wonder? You can't get pregnant from butsex......right?  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:52 pm
I probably already posted here, but what the hey!
Oh lord...every film I watch with hot guys...they get slashed left and right. : O It's pretty sad how much I do it. Recently when I saw Spiderman, just seeing Venom get ontop of Spiderman set my mind a blast. Oh the things he could do with his tounge. razz Transformers set me off in a weird way too. I was watching the preview before Shrek the Third and Optimus Prime came up. AGAIN my mind went crazy. Hmmmm? Robot sex anyone?  

aa_beatrix

angelayzee

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:11 am
yaoi_genie
I love yaoi, and obviously u do 2, if not, WHAT DA HECK U DOIN HERE?!?!

But what i wanna know is, does anyone go and watch a movie, den start thinkin 'hmm, i think this would be much better if dem two guys get *'close'* and den have a whole SCENE just 4 my own pleasure'??

cos i do (QUITE OFTEN), and i was hopin sumone else would admit to it so i dont feel so 'OMG IM SUCH A PERV!!!' 4laugh

i totally agree with you! what the heck did we develop a brain for if not for our own likings?  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:56 pm
Crystal_Beth
Does anyone else here slash rl? I do all the time. Like kids at school I see all the time. Or I'll see 2 guys hanging out at the mall and hope to god that they're dating each other. 3nodding
Oh, god, I will shamelessly admit that I do the latter. When I go to the mall I see two guys together and I just think, well, what if... *laugh*  

Kitsune-chi

Krubbie

Ruthless Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:19 pm
I just saw blades of glory. I swear, they SHOULD HAVE ENDED UP GAY. D<  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items