Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

Pilot Aries

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:07 pm
Race:Human
Power:Alter Reality
Appearance:see avi
alighnment: ????

(can I play)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:29 am
((Sure... I think so... I dunno... Heheh...))
Aerunai started running through the halls, sometimes running past teachers. She ignored their yells and ran through the door, only to bump into a blue-haired guy who seemed 17. She stumbled back and fell to the ground. "Oh, sorry. I didn't see you." She tried to get up, but found her leg twisted. "Damn," she said, gripping her leg. She grabbed a locker handle and got up and limped out the door, walking around the boy. "Sorry again." She supported herself with the wall as she walked aorund the corner. She sat down on a bench. "How embarrasing," she muttered under her breath. "My first day she comes, makes me go home in the middle of class, and I twist my ankle in front of someone, and fell down trying to get up. Can this day get any wor-" her sentance stopped as her lungs stopped taking in air. She bit her lip. Not yet. I'm going home. Please not yet," she thought to herself. "No," she whispered when her air came back. She shook her head and ripped part of her shirt and wrapped her ankle in it tightly. She got up and ran, ignoring the searing pain in her leg. She ran around the corner and across the road. Drivers stopped noisily and swerved to stop. She ignored them and ran across. People were shouting at her, but she didn't hear. Get home before it happens! she shouted at herself. She saw her tan house a block away. She ran faster, feeling faint. Aerunai shook her head to clear the image of darkness and ran through her front door. She locked everything and ran upstairs. She locked her room from the outside and sat down, screaming in pain. She bit her lip and reached for a bottle with a silver, thich substance and drank it down. She took another bottle, full of a clear liquid. She drank it down and, as expected, fell onto her bed, surrounded by darkness.  

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:01 am
WheeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEeeee!. rofl

Cody woke up suddenly, irises black. He said as soon as he got up, "I sense a disturbance somewhere." Then Cody's eyes went normal again, and he shook his head. "I need to do something about that..." and went back to sleep.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:46 pm
Oh my gosh Im soo sorry guys for not getting on..

Kono cried in the woods about her predicament. She hugged fintina wishing someone would come. Night was falling all kono remembered was walking in a daze she skippped the rest of her classes. She was lost in the city, lost, cold, tierd. An Older sleezy man apporched her kono found she was backed into a corner. She creamed, high pitched. "Some one please help me!!" Kono thought rapidly as the man approched her....

Sorry I added another part to the plot.  

Konomi_Wolf

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:26 pm
*runs and dropkicks the man that is backing Kono into a corner*

"back off!"

*watches the guy run off*

"Yea thats right run!"

*turns towards Kono*

"are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:26 pm
Kono fell on her knees.
"I think I am.."
She looked around fearfully. "Will Will he come back? Were am I?"
She looked up at shadeon tears slowly flowing at the corners of her blue eyes. Her blonde hair was messy. "I want to go home but Im lost and night is falling..."  

Konomi_Wolf

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:36 pm
*helps Kono up*

"don't worry i'm here and i'll protect you"

*wipes the tears off Kono's face*

"I don't know where you live but i could bring you to my house and you can stay in the guest room ok?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:14 pm
Kono nodded slowly. "thank you so much I owe you one."

She looked at Shadeon "Do you live nearby?"  

Konomi_Wolf

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:53 pm
Ooc: Srry fer interupting. sweatdrop I need to get the rp flowin again.

Cody woke up again, in the middle of the night. This time he was just hungry. He walked over to the fridge and got some fudge. "Yum," grinned Cody. Suddenly his head jerked over to the window. Wary, he checked outside, but there was nothing there. "D@mn my imagination," Cody growled as he chomped on the fudge. The brown delicacy made him cheer up, so he headed back into the kitchen to see if there was any juice left in the fridge.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:20 pm
Konomi woke up suddenly. The she wnet back to sleep, she had herd Cody's voice swearing about his imagination..

((Hey can I make a cool rule thingy with telekinecic powers? Like if a person is friends or more with someone else they can somethimes hear ech other's thoughts in times of shock, stress, or excitment. Which would explain how Shadeon found Konomi and how Konomi herd Cody.. They are all friends..))  

Konomi_Wolf

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:22 pm
go ahead and can i make it 2 wear i can have super hearing?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:24 pm
*gets out of bed and sits in the living room*

"i'm glad i found Kono in time i sensed hidden weapons on that guy"

*lays on the couch looking at the ceiling*

"i'm glad school is out for one week"  

Swift Penguin

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:07 pm
((sure its okay with me))

Kono drifted off to sleep gald school was out ofr a while she hoped her and her new friends could have fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:34 pm
WheeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEeeee!. rofl

Ooc: Yeah, both those ideas are pretty cool with me.

Cody checked the clock. It was about 4 in the morning. "Crap," Cody thought "If I go back to sleep, then I'll miss the bus, if I don't, I'll be crabby." One thought entered his head. A small purple tube appeared from his pocket. "I hope this guy doesn't do anything stupid," He thought, and took three small white pills from inside the tube. He gulped them down with a glass of water, and suddenly, his entire being changed. The shimmering being then transformed into a blond, muscle-bound, 5' 10'' guy. This mysterious being laughed, "So, Cody, you needed my help today?" He checked out the clothes he was wearing, "Come on Cody, you know better than that, " the stranger said. He rushed upstairs and came down, with tight under-armor and jeans. "There you go!" The mysterious man thought to himself. "Now it's time to go to school!"

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:47 pm
*hears cody worring about school*

"cody we don't have school"  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games