Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mad scientist RP....sort of Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  good
  alright
  great^-^(i love you)
  bad(*glares)
View Results

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:59 pm
"Whatever he did to her, it's messed with her memroy," Valean said matter of factly. He turned and looked away from everyone. "Give her some time. She's strong. She'll get over it." He then started to walk away.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:05 pm
Kira heard Aqua "my name is Kira" she said looking down at her hands "i dont look like a kira do i" she said putting her hands on her face she smiled anyways "oh well whats the rest of your names" she said smiling  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:08 pm
Valean looked at her with a disgusted look on his face before continuing to walk away.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:40 pm
everone stared at her"well the man with the glasses is Kiryama, the lady next to her is Kiki, then blaze next to her. "the man that walk away was Valean"aqua said smiling at her friend  

aqua_kitty88

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:49 pm
Kira closed her eyes and smiled "Its nice to meet you all" she said looking at Aqua "Im happy i could meet all of you" she said grabbing on toher hand "hopefully we can become good friends" she said still smiling  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:57 pm
aqua looked at her weirdly~this is going to be alittle odd. i hope she gets her memory back soon i kind of liked the other Kira better  

aqua_kitty88

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:10 pm
Kira opened her eyes and they were filled with darkness hidding herself in the past and let her other side out "so whats to eat Im starving" she said holding on to her stomach as she laughed  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:14 pm
"then lets get something to eat"Kiryama said smiling at Kira and offoring her a hand "shall we"  

aqua_kitty88

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:20 pm
Valean flew to the rooftop and watched the scene unfold before him. He clenched his fists tightly around the handle of his blade. *This isn't her. It can't be. There's no way that she could...that she would act like this.* Valean shook his head. *It shouldn't matter to me anyways. I just met her. I'll have to check myself though. I don't need to become involved in her affairs. I still can't fathom why I tried to protect her....*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:22 pm
Kira heard him and looked up with an evil smile then looked back at Aqua and she stomach growled "FOOD!!!" she yelled tears down her eyes  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:31 pm
Valean turned and walked away once more. "One part of me wants to kill her and the other part of me...well the other part doesn't matter," he said angrily.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:36 pm
The took her to get something to eat even though they already ate and Kira went to bed she woke up in the middle of the night going to the celling she couldnt sleep and she went to the edge "why cant i remember" Kira said crying  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:23 pm
Valean was floating outside her window for reasons he himself did not understand. As soon as he saw her look his way he tried to move but couldn't get away in time. She was starring right at him so he had no other choice but to acknowldege her. "What's wrong?" he asked softly noticing the tears in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:25 pm
Kira stood up wiping away her tears and turned away "nothing" she said walking away to the other side of the roof  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:28 pm
Valean appeared in front of her still hovering at the roof's edge. "You're a terrible liar. You know that right?" He smiled, but quickly returned to his stone faced glare as he realized what he had done. "You can't tell me that something's not wrong when you're on the rooftop in the middle of the night crying your eyes out. No one in there right mind would be up this late on the rooftop. No one ever comes up here."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games