Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
[.N]agase [.H]igh [[now open, people needed]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alrightey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:22 pm
Ayame would watch him walk away and then heard an actual security guard coming. Quickly she slipped out the back and headed for the dorm. Ayame wouldn't get any sleep that night.

*next morning*

Ayame would be sitting in her window, staring out at the courtyard. She had her Mp3 blaring and the battery was about to run out.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:16 pm
That morning, two guards dragged something that was in white sheet. Through the white sheet blood stains could be seen. The guards carried whatever it was to Botan's dorm room.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:07 pm
Ayame saw them and quickly she tossed a side her Mp3 player and rushed out into the hall. Quickly she followed the guards and hid until the left. Hurrying over she would kneel beside the white sheet and carefully started to unwrap it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:10 pm
Botan was wrapped within the sheet. He was covered in blood. He had several severe wounds all over his body, along with severe burn marks around his neck. His right eye was nearly swollen shut and had a long bloody mark straight down it.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:15 pm
Ayame would gasp and quickly she would head into his bathroom and grabbed the medical kit that each student was given. Hurrying back she would bite her lower lip. Should she call for help? But how could she explain this? "Ooh..." She would open the kit and took out some supplies, but she would need more than this. "Wait right here Botan...I'll be right back..." She whispered.

Sneaking into the nurses she would steal some medical thread and a needle. Hurrying back to Botan's room, she would shut his door and locked it. Then Ayame kneeled next to him and examined his wounds for a moment.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:20 pm
Botan slowly opened his left eye. "Ayame?" he whispered through swollen lips.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:29 pm
She would smile a bit and blinked back tears. "Yeah...I'm here. Looks like they did a pretty good job on you." She would place a hand on his forehead, the only place he wasn't harmed. "You just rest, I'll take care of you." Her voice was soft. It was the only tone she could use to not give away the fact that she was crying.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:32 pm
Botan could barely move his head. "No," he whispered. "If the...if the wounds are taken care of...it'll just be worse next time," he said in a hoarse voice.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:38 pm
"But if I don't do anything...you'll bleed..." She couldn't finished the sentence. She lowered her head, her shoulders shaking with silent sobs.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:39 pm
Botan weakly raised his hand to her face, wiping the tears away but leaving blood stains. "I'll be fine," he whispered.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:44 pm
Ayame leaned forward, she wanted to place her face against his chest but his wounds were too severe so she would bury her face in her knees and cried.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:47 pm
Botan tried to say something, but he started to cough violently coughing up blood. "I'm sorry...you had to see this Ayame...please...don't cry on my account," he whispered while coughing up blood.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:53 pm
Ayame sat up a bit. "How can I not when your in pain?" She would place her hand gently on the side of his face. "You did all of this for me and I..." She was blaming herself for not doing more to stop Nagase, to tell him to take her instead of Botan.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:55 pm
Botan shook his head, cringing in pain as he did so. "I know what you're thinking Ayame, and don't even think like that. I chose this, it's not your fault."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:02 pm
His words brought her little comfort and she didn't say anything. After a while she would look at him. "Tell me why..."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games