Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Osiris City Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:32 am
Sabata put an arm around Skyla as she drank. "Don't cry, I know you don't want to, but you won't last much longer otherwise and that's not good for any of us." He looked over at Sophie, "Isn't that right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:04 pm
"No, it isn't." Sophie tried to place a small fake smile upon her pale face. Leaning in closer towards Skyla she whispered over to her like a mother would saying, "Just drink, don't think about the human. Think you are just having wine and you weren't a blood sucking creature." She leaned back and brushed some of Skyla's bangs back.  

Guardan Of Death Tachi

ISUMY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:10 am
She closed her eyes and imagined just like Sophie said. It was a lot easier to drink the blood that way. The tears dried up and the feeling in her heart went away. A new feeling replaced the old and now she felt like she was changing. Something was boiling up inside her but she didn't know what. She stopped drinking and stood up. " I feel a lot different now. Is that suppose to happen? Is this the way you feel after you drink a lot of...well you know?" The word still made her feel a little queasy.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:25 am
Sophie let out a laugh smiling, "See, now do you feel better? That always helped me when I first turned." Her eyes shifted down at her lap as Midnight laid down on it. "There are two more boys for you to drink out of if you are still hungry." Answering Skyla's question she said, "Yes, you do feel different after you have drank the blood of someone. You feel somewhat more satsified. It's hard to put it into words."  

Guardan Of Death Tachi

ISUMY

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:34 am
Skyla hesitantly grabbed another boy with a shaky hand. She pierced his flesh with her fangs and began to drink some more. Blood trickled down her chin as she fed. The smell of blood, its intoxicating aroma, made her moan with pleasure and lick her lips as she finished drinking the last drop. She stood up and felt stronger. She walked a little ways down the poorly lit street, stopped to avoid walking into a puddle and froze. Skyla stared, transfixed at what she saw. She saw someone so horrendous that she screamed a most frightening scream. She saw herself in that reflection, covered in someone else's blood making her look revolting, but that did not make her scream. Seeing the look in her own terrifying eyes, made her see for the first time, the monster she had truly become.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:06 pm
Watching Skyla scream at the sight of what the newly turned vampire had become, Sophie couldn't help but stare. She stood to her feet, letting Midnight fall off her lap and walked towards the terrofied girl with her black cat at her side. "Skyla..." Sophie softly said as she stood near the blood covered vampire.  

Guardan Of Death Tachi

ISUMY

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:52 am
"NO!" she screamed and fled into the night. She ran blindly down empty streets trying to get away from the monster she had seen. Skyla ran with the night itself, but at last when her body collapsed from exhaustion she looked up to see where her tortured self had brought her. Without knowing, she had ran all the way back to the place where her life had been stolen from her. She was at her uncle's house lying in the remains of her once flourishing garden.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:48 pm
"Skyla..." Sophie whispered softly as she watched Skyla run away in tears. "Should I go after her Midnight? Or should I just leave her be?" She asked gazing down at her feline campionion. 'Leave her be. She is new at being your kind.' Her black cat Midnight brushed against Sophie's left ankle. Picking up her cat in her arms, Sophie simiply said, "She'll come back when she is ready I suppose." She stood there in the alley way stroking Midnight's back as she stared out onto the streets of the city.  

Guardan Of Death Tachi

Azure Halfbreed

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:24 am
Ben walked out of the building he had just spent the night in. He felt a tinge of regret by spending the night here instead of with his pack, but sometimes he felt he needed to get away. He wasn't being a lonewolf, just every now and then, you just want to be alone. Last night was one of those nights for him.

Inhaling deeply and slowly letting it out, Ben took into notice that the air was colder than normal. But it was winter, so what should he expect. However, to his memory, this winter seemed colder than any so far. Maybe it was just his imagination. Ben closed and buttoned his jacket and tossed the hood over his head. Perhaps it was time to make his way back to his pack.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:07 pm
It had been quite a while since Sirius had strolled the city streets, letting the normal people pass him by and jostle him about. Generally, he kept to the circus, and there he kept to the tents. But, as his boss found himself utterly incapable of saying no to princess Mayfair, here he was again, his glazed eyes perusing the scenery, looking for Antha's cursed witch boy. Rynn, was it?
The young girls on the streets had taken to staring at him, some of them going so far as to 'covertly' follow him, giggling amongst each other. The older women and the men tended to stare at him as if he'd just climbed off of a spaceship. Of course, he'd gotten those stares in his mortal days too, trolling the streets of England in his silken Chinese getup's that reeked of opium. But he'd liked it, the attention, liked it enough that as society changed and the looks began to stop, he had inked the butterflies into his cold, dead flesh and added touches to his costuming that, while he found lavish and amusing, others seemed to find decidedly odd. In recent years, he had taken a leaf from Nicholas' book and riddled his ears with silver hoops and jangling contraptions, embedded ornate little pieces half under his skin in patterns on his neck and arms, until he was truly fit for the sideshow.
Alright, where was the damn mortal boy? He was not good with patience, and he did not like looking for somewhere in the swarm of living, breathing, moving bodies that tried to swallow him, It was all so mundane, so ordinary and hectic, so loud and plain. He had been glad to quit the passing company of humans centuries ago, and he thought this episode might make him even more glad of it when he was through.

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

Okimiyage
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:16 am
Rynn climbed out of the trucker's cab, licking away a smear of blood from his hand where he clutched the driver's keys. Of the man who had picked him up, there wasn't very much left; a suspicious stain on the seat, over which he'd spread the man's jacket as he drove here. Rynn was humming. For the first time in a long while, he felt cheerful.
At least, until he felt the searching presence on the street, the quicksilver mind of an immortal--and more importantly, who that person was searching for.
His immediate instinct was to run. But that was pointless; and besides, why should he? This person did not know his name, his appearance--all he need do is blend into the crowd.
But he wanted to get a look at his follower.
He was easy enough to find; there was a wide space around him on the crowded street. Rynn frowned. Looked like some punk kid who'd got a taste for the Orient. And--he sniffed the air, and frowned. He recognized that scent on account of smelling it on Cian on more than one occasion. As he passed by, Rynn whispered, "Nice perfume," and moved on, losing himself in the crowd.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:20 am
"I could say the same to you." The boy might have tried to lose himself in the crowd, and might have even almost succeeded, but Sirius had been waiting for him, watching him, and now popped up beside him with a jingling arm locked around his shoulders in an iron grip. "Lavender, if I am not mistaken, and blood and magic. Do you know who else wears that scent so well?" He grinned briefly, darkly, and then all at once a rather bored, serious expression swept over his countenance as he sauntered along. "Look, kid, I don't like this either. But you're stuck with me for a couple of days and I'm stuck with you."
Nothing was said about the recent blood spilled on the mortal's hands, Sirius didn't care, or his curse or the fact that he was wandering on the streets of a city that wanted to swallow him whole and never let him see day again. Well, scratch that last one, Sirius was a curious being by nature. "Funny timing though, don't you think?" he said errantly, speaking around the pipe, "Leaving Antha Mayfair just as the city begins to turn all topsy-turvy with the biggest shift in power in centuries? I wouldn't choose to be on these streets if I didn't have to. And on top of everything, the head of the Mayfair family will be dead in a matter of hours. Times are a-changing. Poor Evie, she must be frantic." But despite his words, he only laughed. He was angry at her, even if she didn't mean to stick him with this job, even if all her intentions were good---which was never the case with Antha, he knew that---and her distress amused him. Of course, most things amused Sirius.

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

Okimiyage
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:10 pm
Rynn smiled, winningly, and whispered, "Ah--a connoisseur. Forgive me, sir, I mistook you for someone of lesser tastes." He wanted to know who this person was, suddenly, and who had sent him. Rynn's smile faded quickly when he realized that the boy might be an agent of Antha's; he did look like the sort of person she would consort with. Hurrying to catch up with him, Rynn fell into stride with his stalker and asked, "So--what does that mean? Who gets it next, and why is that bad?" He didn't care enough to pay attention to the intricacies of Mayfair family politics. It wasn't any of his business, besides.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:48 pm
"An agent of Antha Mayfair's?" he repeated, scoffing, to the unvoiced words. Sirius was not without powers of his own after these centuries of afterlife. "No, I should think not. Friend? Yes. Lover? Occasionally. Lackey? Hell no. But I am an employee of Le Cirque du Graal Rouge---a performer, thank you very much, and a damn good one---and our owner and operator, unfortunately, is at Evie's beck and call. The only difference between him and all the others is that he cannot be bothered to actually carry out the tasks she assigns him. No, he makes us do it. She calls him and he makes me chase down some wayward witch boy and play bodyguard."
His seething stopped abruptly, along with his steps, and at Rynn's words a flip seemed to switch so that he forgot about his anger entirely, as if it had never been. "Do I look like a goddamn Mayfair?" he asked, continuing on down the sidewalk, "I don't know why it's bad, and I really don't care. I'm a circus performer, not a clan member. I just know that Julien Mayfair will be the next head of the family and Antha dreads the day he gains any power in her family. I don't understand why, since I know they call the head of the family the 'lapdog to the Designee', but I'm not about to argue with Antha about it. Christ, even when she's wrong she always ends up being right, somehow." And then, after pausing again, "I know it sounds like I despise her. I don't, I assure you, she only gets very deep under my skin and begins thrashing around under there like a possessed cat."

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

Okimiyage
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:19 pm
Rynn shrugged. It was better to assume that he did work for Antha Mayfair than to not, and be caught off-guard. He sighed. "I don't care much for 'wayward witch boy'. My name is Rynn, as you probably already well know. What's yours?" He could have just reached out and plucked his title from his mind, of course--but Rynn considered that in bad manners. "I understand what you mean about Antha, though. I can't say I'm entirely at ease around her, either; it feels really good to get out of her house, without her or her brother breathing down my neck all the time--" He stopped when Sirius did, and took a look about. Across the street, the dim glow of a bar sign could be seen, through the evening fog. "Look, I didn't mean to offend you. I'm sorry about the agent thing." He thumbed towards the bar. "Buy you a drink to make up for it?"  
Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff