Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RPG for anyone (need some help though) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:30 pm
Haruka's eyes widened and her tears stopped and kissed him back then all of the sudden they were back and she stopped kissing him "I love you" she said smiling and held on to Azreal tight putting her head back on his shoulders  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:34 pm
Azreal smiled for the first time in a long while. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him. "I love you too."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:37 pm
Rei was on the other side of the room "look how got out isnt this nice" Rei said streching her arms Haruka turned away looking at Rei how did you get out" Haruka said looking confused  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:41 pm
Azreal smirked. "So much for a nice romantic moment. How are you able to be out if Haruka is here?"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:43 pm
Haruka was looking over at Rei who was in the corner "you let go of everything and me with it so i free myself from you" Rei said bursting out in laughter  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:49 pm
"Wait...so that means that you're...oh boy...," Azreal said knowing that this was going to cause trouble in the long run. "I'm not quite sure how this worked out but at this point I'm really to tired to care." He started to move but winced. He looked down and realized that he was covered in blood. "Oh yeah...the blades...that's right," he said in a dull voice.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:51 pm
Haruka smiled and pulled out the blades healing them Rei came over and grabbed Haruka "let me barrow her just for a minute" Rei said smiling with red eye's and they disappeared and landed on top the roof to have a little talk  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:54 pm
"Why do I have a bad feelign about this?" Azreal muttered as he sat down on the bed and leaned against the wall amazed by how tired he was.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:01 pm
"let us fight for him" Rei said smiling summoning a blade like Haruka's but black "shall we" Rei said starting to attack Haruka and Haruka had no choice but to fight back as Azreal stayed on his bed  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:03 pm
Azreal was just about to fall asleep when his ears heard the distinct clashing of blades. He quickly got out of bed and grabbed his blade. "For the love of God please tell me they're not doing what I think they're doing!" he cursed as he disappeared and appeared on the roof.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:05 pm
Haruka just landed on the ground from Rei's attack "are you ready to give up" Rei said licking her blade of Haruka's blood "never" she said jumping up into the air and continuing to fight with Rei  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:08 pm
"Ladies...ladies!" Azreal yelled. He sheathed his blade and attemtped to get in between them and grabe both of their blades.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:11 pm
Rei didnt stopped and tryed to get Azreal out of the way Haruka stopped and moved back "dont stop us we're just having some fun" Rei said smiling 'we're fighting for you at least I am" Rei said putting her blade on her shoulder and winking at Azreal  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:13 pm
"Are you crazy?" Azreal shouted. "You could get both of yourselves killed!"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:15 pm
Rei knocked Azreal out of the way "sorry fo that" and she continued to fight Haruka even though she jsut stood there as Rei punched her cuz Haruka wasnt fighting back  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games