Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
~*~Mermaid Melody RP~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna be in this rp??
  Yes
  No
View Results

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:07 am
PinkPearlBunnyTuTu
She looked at her pink locket and glanced over to the sea. She wondered where Rina was.She hadn't seen her all day.She spoke up wondering if she knew what happened.
" Karen...Did you hear what happened to CoCo and Sara?"
" NO, what happened?" questioned Karen not even looking at Luchia. She looked somewhere else. Her voice was steele and hard.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:07 am
"Oh,Okay CoCo!" Luchia said happily.But she couldnt help but wonder how CoCo escaped and Sara didnt.She figured
Sara was also capable of escaping.She signaled oiver to Hannon who was flirting as she stood by Karen. "Omg,Tell me,Has ANYONE at all seen Rina?"

((Im getting mad at RIna's player... stare ))  

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

` TenTen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:48 pm
((I think we should PM her stare ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:16 pm
((Yeah good idea! But can someone please fill me in why Karen was jealose by seeing Hanon firt with that teacher?? Sorry, I haven't gotten that far in the show yet. Heh heh. sweatdrop ))  

Kandie Skull

` TenTen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:08 pm
((I PMed her smile ,hopefully she'll reply smile ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:23 pm
Airstar
((Yeah good idea! But can someone please fill me in why Karen was jealose by seeing Hanon firt with that teacher?? Sorry, I haven't gotten that far in the show yet. Heh heh. sweatdrop ))
(( I know that answer Miskui had seen a mermaid the night before a party Hanon had thrown or a welcoming party because he was taking over the class unitl there teacher came back. Karen had shown up and He started thinking that Karen was Sara and upon seeing that Hanon gets jelous and then Karen gets Jelouse because she knows something about Saras and Miskuis relationship I think that's how it was ....don't youll have to watch it your selff its episode 22 )  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:53 pm
hansonangel
Airstar
(( I know that answer Miskui had seen a mermaid the night before a party Hanon had thrown or a welcoming party because he was taking over the class unitl there teacher came back. Karen had shown up and He started thinking that Karen was Sara and upon seeing that Hanon gets jelous and then Karen gets Jelouse because she knows something about Saras and Miskuis relationship I think that's how it was ....don't youll have to watch it your selff its episode 22 )
(thanks! ^_^)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:04 am
Anglie looked at Coco, then at Karen, then at Coco. "Um Who are you and whats going on?" she asked, knowing out of all of them only Luchia knew she was a mermaid.  

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:02 pm
"Oh..." Luchia said in an awkward tone. "Sorry Anglie. This is CoCo and that is Karen" She said as she pointed to each. "That over there is Hannon over by that guy."
She put a hand on Anglie's shoulder and then looked at CoCo's eyes. They were diffrent someway...
"CoCo...You seem diffrent today?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:05 am
((Sorry I haven't replied sweatdrop The computer was't working.))Coco looked at Karen,Luchia and Anglie."This isn't the time chat Luchia,we have to get the mermaids and stop Gaito and save Sara."replied Coco.  

` TenTen

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:02 am
"What are you all talking about?" Anglie asked, looking confused.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:04 am
((Sorry about not posting in the RPs, but due to me being inactive on gaia, I'm resigning from all RPs in this guild, but I'll still be on.))  

Meroko-chii

` TenTen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:52 pm
Name: Kendra Aino

Pearl Color: Blue(Not the same as Aiiro or Aqua)

Past: Peaceful until Gaito came and destroyed her kigdom.She is the Mermaid of the Chinese Sea.

Bio: Kendra is a kind girl.She likes singing and has alot of friends smile

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRrE0H0FWK0 -Butterfly

Human:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Idol:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mermaid-User Image

((In the mermaid picture,she isn't supposed to have elf ears sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:08 pm
Meroko-chii
((Sorry about not posting in the RPs, but due to me being inactive on gaia, I'm resigning from all RPs in this guild, but I'll still be on.))
((your quitting??))  

Kandie Skull

` TenTen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:34 pm
"I'll meet you guys over here!"yelled Coco as she ran over to a hidden spot.That spot was almost above Gaito's Castle and the trap for the Mermaid Princessess.

Kendra was swimming in her sea at the ruins of her Kingdom."I'm going to get you Gaito!" screamed Kendra in her head.She swam far away and saw Megan."Megan!"yelled Kendra as she swm up to her.

~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games