Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Last Steampunk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:21 pm
I used to play a space marine army, but then switched to Tyranids. I also play Hordes Of Chaos in fantasy. But pictures are better than words, so here's a few (I also update my journal with new photos every once and a while).

My converted hive tyrant:
User Image
User Image

Gaunts:
User Image
User Image

Chaos Champion:
User Image

Chaos Warriors:
User Image

Marauder Horsemen Conversions:
User Image
User Image
User Image

A really bad picture of some of my chaos army (unpainted units not included, so my army is actually about twice as large):
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:11 pm
Anyhow, I think I promised to post some pictures of my army when I would be able to, so yeah, I'm finally able to.

User Image
User Image  

Lord Cop A Feel

ShatteredAngel08

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:45 am
Hi to every one here and the only pic I got is this one User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:51 pm
I'm Ophi. Cagalli's tactical advisor. I'm the one who helps out the battle plans.  

Ophiuchus

FrogGuardianKnight

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:27 am
hello! my name is Cthulhu_cultist, and i have a necron army and a chaos undivided army.

u can see my necron pics here:

http://groups.msn.com/TotalNecrons/frogguardianknightsnecrons.msnw?albumlist=2

and u can see my chaos pics here: (there are 4 pages)

http://groups.msn.com/TotalChaos40k/frogguardianknigthschaosmarines.msnw?albumlist=2

and my current projects with greenstuff and some conversions ive made recently here: (there are 3 pages)

http://www.total40k.com/album_personal.php?user_id=60

im currently sculpting my own daemon prince, and am converting some of my chosen... so expect pics soon biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:45 pm
Names Warbringer. I currently play a Space Marines force. But I also have a Tau and a World Eaters force. No pics as of yet, as I don't have a digital camera, I'll have some up someday...

I've been playing for a few years, and well, thats me.  

WarbringerDeath

Rednecked Jebus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:30 pm
Keepin' it simple, I am Rednecked Jebus, I am a 3 year 40k player... started at 11 ((WOW! surprised )) now I am 14.

My army, is all Space Marines, and apparently, all troops and one command unit.
Break down of the Troops:
5 Squads of 5 men, Sargeants : Brother Santiago A.K.A. "The Weathered Man" due to his armor color. You can tell, I mixed a bit of boltgun metal with some Regal blue.
Brother Argen A.K.A. Scarface. I went with and put just a small line of blood red on the left side of his face to add this battle damage look to it.
Brother Clapp A.K.A. Blondie, SELF EXPLANITORY.
Brother Casanova A.K.A. Navigator. He carries the old what I call Navigator Pad, you'll see probably in the pictures.
Brother Menendez A.K.A. Monsieur Compulsive. He leads a squad of poorly or un painted men.
1 squad of 10 Scouts, lead by Brother Shen.
Lastly, and quite possibly the worst painted;
Terminator Librarian Merrin ((Ooooh Excorcisty eh? xp ))

Pictures...
User Image
Fear the might of the ghetto Space Marines!
User Image
User Image
Bother Shen and his scouts.
User Image
User Image
Librarian Merrin.
User Image
Weather Man, front right.
User Image
Monsieur Compulsive and his little group.
User Image
Scarface and his group standing their ground, defending the last cheesburger.
User Image
Blondie.
User Image
Navigator.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:58 am
hi, im si i collect iron warriors and blood angels. i'll post a few pics here when i get my digital camera back.  

SimRicard

walabane

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:50 pm
what up all i am not really and avid w40k player i have a nids army i have never played once but would really like to a hopefully i will soon get around to finishing my army  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:34 pm
HAY PEOPLE!
I don't have an army yet. sweatdrop but... I'm poor but... I'm PAM!
*waves hands*  

zammap

Pectar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:23 am
I'm nids I don't really have any pictures to post but I favor larger creatures over meat shields (therefore I rarely use gaunts) and my colors are mainly lich purple bodies wil snot green carapace layered with 'ardcoat. And dry-brushed blood, I have 2 raveners with personalities: Bartholemao the friendly ravener, and overbite... he's covered in blood...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:36 am
Hey my name is Blaize and i play Space Marines, iam new to the game but i do alot of my own custom work. My marines are painted base black with shining gold and brown ink, with red mithral silver and a wash of chaos black also i like to use the pitting and slash effects to beat up the army and show their taking hits, my favourite thing is the Dread naught i have he usally has a heavyflammer extra armoure and a melta i used 2 blast doors of a rhino filled them down gluid em and took a aquila piece from the rhino sprue and glued it to the middle with some purity seals and litnies around it and alotta hols in the shield soon to have melta marks. if any body wants picks ill have em soon to show  

Blaize Essorexx

kabel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:08 am
hello all, just joined, and am the ceo of the mighty holy blood, a chapter of the marines, very loyal to the chief (go calgar go) just finished my dreadnaught, had the old marines for like 6 years, and am finnally growing my army, which is only about 800 pts right now, adding terminators soon... i will edit in a picture or to soon

also, a huge fan of the white dwarf mag, i sent in for the free piece... painted up, the dwarf is a beautiful model... finish this post sometime soon
hey! that pic of my army has found its way here:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:46 pm
I have played many armys over the years I have been playing. My current army is the AHG, or the All Hallow's Guard Space marines chapter made up by me. ^^

Chaplain FearusUser Image

Libarian ScarusUser Image

Emperor's Champion HallowusUser Image

Tactical Squad Number 1User Image

This is what I have painted so far, when I get more done I will post more pics.  

Alpha PTP

Zolah

Aged Noob

11,800 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:38 am
Hi, my name is Linda and i have played warhammer 40k in about... 3 years i think!
I got a Dark eldar Wych army, taht i have "half painted" it hell of a job to paint 20 men and women in string.... i will later take some photos of my army so i can show them for you ppl ^^

I also do some fan art, it kinda fun but im not so good XP
but if you are intrested i can send a picture of that too ^^

Im also planning to begin play warhammer fantasy as wood elves... but i short terms i m tired of wwaiting on their REALLY delayed codex... *angry* stressed so im thining about chaos or maybe vampire courts.. and maybe,maybe dark elfs (but then it wil not be so bit difference between my 40k warroirs)

Other then i warhammer i love roleplaying and drawing (MANGA!!!)

Hmm, thats me ^^  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games