Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Black Cat RP (Originals Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emos Eat Skittles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:57 am
Train stared at her silently. He was keeping his promise of staying awake. He was so worried about her, he couldn't sleep if he wanted to. Hr stared at her lips, and blushed a little. No, that wouldn't be right. But, how would she know. And he didn't think Sven would catch him. He leaned over and gave her a small kiss on the lips. He smiled and made himself comfortable again. He couldn't seem to take his eyes off of her...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:18 pm
Myoko stirred after being kissed and seemed to almost wake up. She flipped onto her back and winced, her back was still killing her and she feared it was incorrectable.  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:42 pm
Sven was standing outside the door,smoking. He saw everything but didn't care. What they did was up to them,he had no voice in it. Then Sven glance at the calander,and noted what day it was. There was a grave stone drawn on the calender for today,and he said out loud," It's that time again already..." And walked down the stairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:00 pm
Train stared at the door half asleep. He knew why he had felt as if someone was watching them. It was Sven. He was glad that Sven didn't have a problem with him and Myoko being together, but he wondered what was bugging Sven. He wanted to ask, but he didn't want to leave Myoko's side.  

Emos Eat Skittles

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:26 pm
Sven had went back to the hideout to change into clean clothes,and then he had went to the florist to get a single flower,as he did evey year. Now he was standing in front of the grave of Lloyd,his deceased partner.
((I finally found Sven's partners name!! >_<))

User Image

"Continue to rest in peace..." Sven said as he left a note for Lloyd's family,Which told them what Lloyd had told him. Then he headed back to the hideout to wait for Myoko to recover. Just as he left a car pulled up and a little girl and her mother drove up to the graveyard,they were Lloyds family. (sorry,no pictures of them crying )  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:24 pm
'I wanna remember. How did this happ...' Her eyes opened, but when she tried to open her mouth nothing happened. her body was loosing control; slowly, but it would progress until she was totally useless. 'Sven said something about a small girl becoming me. That had to have been the time when I was younger when I turned psycho the first time. I didn't want to be thrown out and I didn't want to be re-replaced. I was already replacing Ayako....Toya...she never wanted me.' Her eyes closed again and her system tried restarting. She refused to shut down and never come alive again. Her breathing regulated to a low whisp from her lips that rested only slightly open. She sat up slowly and her long ebony hair hung across her covering her tears of pain and her body. She turned to face Train in a slow motion, twitching almost. Her system was working against her heart, she opened her eyes again. She forced her mouth to form a smile she leaned closer and kissed him softly. She wasn't sure how long she could hold the fight but she wanted to at least be able to wake up and be fine if she did crash. 'I wish I could tell you what I'm thinking, Train Heartnet.'

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:52 pm
Sven had just gotten back,and hadn't covered his eye yet when a pain shot through him. It originated from his eye,but only lasted a second, "What...?" Then his eye activated,just like when Kaine had been there.He saw what was happening in the room,but something was telling him that if he left this to Train that everything would be alright,and that he shouldn't leave the hideout until he recovered from using the new power of his eye.

"A new power...? And what I saw...That had to be real,but what was the feeling that told me to stay here?"Sven asked himself out loud.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:16 pm
Train squinted down at Myoko smiling. If only she knew what he was thinking. (((Ok sorry guys but I have a major virus right now so I wont be on as much. I'll still try an keep up))) He hugged her close and kissed the small ripples of her soft hair. He thought she was beautiful and someday he would tell her that. He was in love with her and nothing was stopping these feelings. He layed her down again, and ran his fingers through her hair, and over her forehead. "I hope everything is okay soon. I woulg give anything to stop all of this..."  

Emos Eat Skittles

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:12 pm
"How can I put that she's not built to handle a malfuntion such as the one she's facing right now...?" Kaine stood in the windowsill. "She's a WOMD, but she's weak against the virus prancing around inside of her. Her memories crash her minds suffering from shock trauma, do to her body transfer back at the house." He stepped in but didn't seem threatening. "If anything she won't pull through, but if she does she'll never be the same..." He lifted her head gently and pressed on one of her spinal bones hard. She fell completely limp and he laid her back down. "She might recover using her emegencie lapse virus core protect, or the button I just pressed, to make it easy on you." He walked back to the window and disappeared.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:23 pm
Train who was ready to defend himself lowered his fists. He tilted his head and stared at the window confused. Did Kaine just help? Or did he... Suddenly he averted his attention to Myoko. He checked her to make sure she was still alive. She wouldn't be the same? What did Kaine mean by that? Did he mean mentally or physically? So many questions raced through Trains head...  

Emos Eat Skittles

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:32 pm
"Please don't touch me Train." Myoko's mouth moved but the words came out slower then her lips moved. Eventually, though they caught up to eachother. Her eyes fluttlered open, but her vision stayed blurred. "It's still hurts a little bit. Her eyes were darker then usual and her arua seemed heavy enough to crush someone that got too close. "He pressed it didn't he?" Though she could only yet make out his figure she blinked and looked at Train. "My chest hurts a little but the preasure before was much worse. Oddly...all my memory is back...replaced by an updated copy it seems, but back." She closed her eyes and flashed through the files, of which she could see clear as day. 'So why...' She thought. '...can't I see the real Train correctly? When I can see his picture in his file perfectly...'  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:35 pm
Sven was walking up the stairs,after his eye had told him Kaine was near. He stopped just outside the door,and heard what Myoko said. He could see the aura with his new eye,and could almost see what she saw. It was floating in front of him,nearly invisible to his sight,but still there.

"Why would Kaine help her? I thought he was going to kill her. There's no other reason except... He has a plan to kill me and Train,and possibly Myoko." Sven thought to himself. "I have to do something,but I'm too tired from using my eye. Dammit!!" He almost said out loud. Sven was already about to pass out from using it,and his vision was blurring.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:17 pm
'I'm not ALL bad...I made her and I have to take her apart...if I refuse they'll kill her and I both.' Kaine's voice sounded in Sven's head. 'I don't WANT her dead...but I have to act like I don't want her alive...'  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:05 am
"That does explain a bit,but why don't you help her like me and Train? At least then someone might trust you. oh,and one more thing,if you threaten Myoko that you're going to kill me or Train,watch your back. I've been designing a new weapon that will work great against you." Sven replied,still weak from using his eye.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Emos Eat Skittles

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:27 am
Train lay his arms across the bed, wanting to hold Myoko's hand in comfort, but also wanting to listen to what she had said. "That button... what was it?" . His expression said he was hoping for a good answer, so he didn 't break down.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff