Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Rurouni Kenshin Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rurouni Kenshin?
  ISAWESOME!!
View Results

Kradxon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:39 pm
((lmao)) Miss megumi happened to come by to pick up ayume and sazume. She looked at the scene. She ran up to the yelling girl and litterly hit her over the head. " don't be stupid and get them into the house" she said firmly.

((hehe))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:57 pm
"WHAT THE HELL?!" Hotaru was beside herself and hit the dostor back, not so hard as to hurt her TOO much however, before taking Kenshin and slinging him over her shoulder. To say it simply, she was a VERY strong girl. Actually, she ended up with both sowrds-people becuase Megumi had threatened to tell the police she had sneaked away if she didnt. And the freaky little kids bobbing around her ankles diddnt help much either. Kids like her for some reason-why, no clue.  

Sano-Ryuujin

Kradxon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:06 pm
As usual karou was practicing with yahiko. She noticed the swords woman bringing the injured party in. "KENSHIN!!" she yelled She noticed as well a woman slung over the other shoulder. She took off the kitsune mask revealing the girls identity Amaya stirred barely. "OMG I-ITS AMAYA SAGARA!! DAUGHTER OF THE HEAD OF POLICE AND NEICE OF ONE OF THE MOST FEARED MEN IN JAPAN!!"They got both to the bed and bandaged them up.

((dream phase))

Amaya was a young girl again...the day she met hitokiri bottousi for the first time. She thought of him as cute and hoped to talk to him. He was a guest in their house. They didn't know he was to assassinate them. He walked into the room and played with her emotions. Then eliminated her family when she, her father, and uncle ((the feared one)) was out. She came back and saw dead bodies...only a note remained with one word. Completed

((end))

She woke up screaming and started to cry violently.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:11 pm
((Sagara? what the hell?am i reading this right?))

When Amaya woke up, the first thing she noticed was that she was back in the familiar whire rooms of a clinic. The second thing she noticed was that that weird girl-Hotaru, was in the bed next to hers, sprawled about on the covers, and seemingly asleep.

She was scanning the rest of the room when suddenly, something big, flufy, and white hit her in the back if the head. A tired, "Keep it down..." accompanied it.  

Sano-Ryuujin

Kradxon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:14 pm
(((no no no....her father was head of police b-fore him. He is retired now pretty much. altho he still holds a tremendous amount of power.Her father is probably in his sixties bout now)))

She grabbed the pillow and grabbed hotaru's hand and litterly threw her over the bed onto the floor," don't do that again!!" She went to get up feeling that pain in her ankle"oww..." she said quietly. She walked out using the wall for support to find kenshin.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:17 pm
((oooohhhh....damn i'm slow))

However, when she got to the door, it was locked.

" I can think sometimes." Hotaru said, jumping up from the springy mattress she had stratigically placed. "And i know that your goin after Kenshin and all. But you cant kill him. sorry, i need him a bit more than you do. and that takooni girl will be aweful upset if you do anyways." Out of spite, she thre another pillow, even though Amaya blocked it, Hotaru got a very simple pleasure out of it.  

Sano-Ryuujin

Kradxon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:21 pm
She glared at her. "you have no say!"..she said. "if you knew half of what i have been through you would do the same." a shadow cast over her face. A single tear was noticed despite the attempt at hiding her sorrow.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:23 pm
"THATS the thing!" the dragon girl exclaimed, jumping over the bed in front of the other. "Not only do i not know half, i dont know ANY. and neither do you. so were both at fault here."  

Sano-Ryuujin

Kradxon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:25 pm
"how would u like it if your emotions were played with...and later u find your family murdered in cold blood with THIS!!", she shoved a letter in her face that she kept to remember."NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND??!!!"she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:29 pm
"nope." she resonded cooly, which was a change for her. "mostely because my family was never to be, and never was. i've always been a loner-so i cant share that family love revenge scheme feeling with you."

"that and your hand is shaking so much i cant read this thing."  

Sano-Ryuujin

Kradxon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:32 pm
She turned around " since you don't know the feeling then u dont' understand. Stay out of my business." she said." your obviously not all that bright either..." Yells fetch and throws a pillow to see wat she does.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:36 pm
Hotary didn even move, as a faster-than-sight draw and sheathing cut the pillow inches from her, and missed her completely.

"Nah, i've heard all about it-but i cant share the feeling. and you still cant leave." she added, seeing Amaya turn the handle again. "not till that fujita guy tunrs up."  

Sano-Ryuujin

Kradxon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:41 pm
With lightning speed grabs her sword and holds it at her neck. "Don't tell me what to do!!'  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:23 pm
Kenshin puts his hand on Ayama's and said in an oddly calm voice, "You should put the sword down, that you should."  

Nightshade_Wulf

Kradxon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:13 am
Amaya put the sword down. "fine three days after that 'guy' arrives you better learn everything you can then i get what i want whether you like it or not," she said coolly. She stabbed the blade far enough in the wall despite knowing how strong the swordswoman was. "I'm not wasting a blade on you...unless you lose something close to you will you know true swordsmanship."She walked out and turned only to run into sanoske. She avoided his gaping stare as she about walked out the door only to be stopped bya voice "Amaya???", it was sano's friend. He adjusted his green headband.

((sorry can't remember his name of all people))

She looked at him cluelessly. "Its me ((i'll get the name later))" he said.
She nearly fell to the floor only to be caught by him. "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. At least i didn't lose my old childhood friend", she said quietly before sinking into a deep sleep.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff