Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
What's The Strangest Dream You Have Had? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Homie_Gs_and_Wannabees

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:00 am
one time, i had a dream that my friend from a while ago moved back to where i lived, and he was SUPER FAT! when he got on his skateboard, it cracked and almost broke!!! he also really missed me. awww, how sweet!!! rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:38 pm
if I can remember any...
actually, my dream IS my strangest dream, to fill my room with teddy bears and anime stuff and paint it pink  

Miyavi San

Lestat Abarai

Dapper Gaian

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:15 am
Can't remember what the rest of the dream was about, but I had one where I asked out Kazumi Asakura from Negima. She said yes, but I never got as far as the date itself. Oddly enough, when I woke up I thought to myself: "I've gotta phone Asakura and ask her what movie she wants to see" lol

Ever since, I've felt quite well-disposed towards her!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:22 pm
I had this one dream where I was walking around the school with some kid. Then he starts eating a muffin, but after a couple bits he puts it down, and pulls out two cigarettes. One is lit and the other isn't, then he lights the unlit one, with the lit one. He starts smoking it. A teacher comes up to us and just says, "You can't eat in the hallways."  

Kimiyo-Chan
Captain

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:21 pm
Stuff about my grandfather turning into Jack the Ripper and trying to kill me.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:14 am
i really have no idea...it would probably be a tie between a dream i had when i was little, and one i had just last week...

1st one: my preschool was taking a field trip to the local recreation center, and we were gonna go swimming. i grabbed a jet ski at the edge of the pool (yes there were jet skis) and started racing my friend zach to the other side of the pool. there were dark shapes under the water following us, and i thought they were dolphins. i beat zach to the other side just as a pair of sharks (great whites) went after my jet ski. they got zach, and he came out of the water with his clothes all ragged and stuff. it was the weirdest thing id ever seen up to that point in my life. i was like 5 years old.

2nd one: we were at someones house one day, and i had no idea whose. i was checking out my aunt and uncles room (even though it wasnt their house) when i suddenly found myself back in the living room. the hitachiin twins from ouran host club were there, along with my dad, the weasley twins, my sis, my friend alex, and some other random people. we had laser tag guns in our hands, so we started chasing each other around with them. part of the house was a giant playground, and we also had to find different things around the house. people were beating each other to get at the prizes, while others were playing in the sand on the playground. a very weird dream, that was  

darkdark7

Meenay

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:36 pm
i had a dream that IT was chasing after me with jason and they were trying to kill me so i hid in the closet of course they found me and i begged them to not kill me and if they didn't i'd do anything for them so they made me get movies for them and their food for the month it was weird  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:53 pm
wll this -at the time- was a reacurring dream.

it started as me finding a flower that i liked an so i peeled it- why , i dont know -and when i started, a little girl came up to me and took the flower, and then it happened again . and again and up to four times and when i finished peeling it, the girl screamed and a monster took her- i guess -and that happened twice.then the dream played out as the monster eating alot of meat(like a dead -giant- cow's body) it roared and started crying and howling alot and while that happened i had flashes of me peeling the flower.the flashes got faster and faster untill they abruptly went into "slow-motion" then i got so scared i woke up.

if anyone kowswhat this means , pm me burning_eyes  

II Mimic II

Star-Crossed Phantom

21,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50

` Envious

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:10 pm
Okay mine was very, very odd. You see I went into my backyard (my house looked different) and heard yelling. I went to the front yard and saw Asuma Sarutobi yelling at this guy with two counterparts with him. Asuma was yelling, "You're not Fukyori! None of you!!!" I was shocked. ASUMA SARUTOBI WAS REAL!? o.O Fukyori was apparently Asuma's brother (yea, yea, don't ask). Insatntly using my trench knives just like Asuma I fought against the man and his counterpart along side Asuma.

Instantly a large man came along with a mace and began attacking Asuma I helped. It didn't help! Then Pride(from FMA) came out of my house and like a flash of light sped over to the large man with the mace and chopped off his head with his sword. Then the leader of the counterpart bros. and the mace wielder said, "Damn it! I give...but you'll never get Fukyori back! EVER!!!!!" Then I charged up a Raikiri attack (Lightning Edge) and hit the leader with it and then Asuma followed up with Wolf Fang Drill Strike and it was over. Then I woke up (although I really hadn't woken up but still dreaming while dreaming I had woken up!). My mother walked in my room. "Mom, you won't believe it I was in a huge fight the other day!" I said. "Oh quit it." she walked away. Throughout the rest of the day I tried convincing her. Then while trying to prove myself I saw a picture of a fish in my house with an eyepatch and it winked at me it was Pride! Then I really...REALLY woke up.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:55 pm
The ones where I'm at work are also very odd and make me confused because I'll go into work and ask them about something that happened in the dream.  

Dariram
Crew

darkdark7

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:37 pm
well i had one not too long ago where i was at some weird sci-fi convention somewhere and everyone was dressed as robots. i saw my friend Tina there, which is so beyond out of place, its scary. then i was in my schools lunchroom, and Tawny sat next to me, and i asked her if she was pregnant, and she was all "IDK! gonk "

whenever i have dreams like that i classify them as my crazy stoner dreams. there r a lot o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:42 pm
The one I had last night took place in Egypt and there were three sacred boxes of incense I had to protect and one full of jewels and I shot someone with a miniature gun with small needle-point diamonds as ammo. It was odd.  

Dariram
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:01 pm
The one I had last night was about going a photo shoot as mermaids. It was very cool and right before it was my turn to go in the water I woke up.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:22 pm
had one a couple of days ago where hte caboose that sits outside my old elementary school blew up. twice.  

darkdark7

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:30 pm
Hahaha. We used to have a tiger outside of ours.  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff