Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply kpopFANS
Question about TRAX............ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free money
  No... *takes money anyways*
View Results

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:20 pm
I wish rock was big in Korea. O_o

I love rock..............

Well, ever since the TRAX I loved rock hahahaha... x3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:32 pm
i was never i big fan of rock. . .  

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:41 pm
i am. . .but mostly jrock. . . . the trax was the only krock band ive ever heard. . .  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:18 pm
question!! what do you think would happen to them now that rose is out of the group?  

Hyung Horangi

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:37 am
i dunno. . . . . i think they will gain some pop fans and lose rock fans? ehehehe. . . i dunno, depends on their style. . .if they decide to stay rock or go pop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:11 pm
i think they are going to go down the drain unless no minwoo comes back. .  

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:15 pm
ehehe. . no, i think they should just get another drummer. . .its still not the same as when no min woo was in it, but they should at least try to keep it close to the same  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:47 pm
errrmmmmm. . . . i do not think so. . . . .  

[schizophrenic]

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:49 pm
the current trax is going rock ballad hmm... you guys think they make it without rose?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:00 pm
ermmm. . . i think they can make it without rose but not as well. .  

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:13 pm
i feel mean, but they should replace him. . .i dont like a three member group. . they need a drummer. . . . . . . . . if they do. . . .please let him be super hott. . kekeke  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:45 pm
f a n g i r l
i feel mean, but they should replace him. . .i dont like a three member group. . they need a drummer. . . . . . . . . if they do. . . .please let him be super hott. . kekeke

you do not like three member groups?!? what about w-inds. eh??? and that group yamapi is in right now. . what is it called. . .  

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:08 pm
[schizophrenic]
f a n g i r l

you do not like three member groups?!? what about w-inds. eh??? and that group yamapi is in right now. . what is it called. . .

ehehehe. . .besides w-inds. . . . and i dont like the group yamapi is in with golf and mike. . .he was better with NewS or solo!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:05 am
f a n g i r l
[schizophrenic]
f a n g i r l

ehehehe. . .besides w-inds. . . . and i dont like the group yamapi is in with golf and mike. . .he was better with NewS or solo!

keke. . what you did not like their new music video??? i am baffled. . i thought it was quite entertaining. .  

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:24 pm
[schizophrenic]
f a n g i r l
[schizophrenic]
f a n g i r l

keke. . what you did not like their new music video??? i am baffled. . i thought it was quite entertaining. .

yamapi, golf and mike with huge afros on? puh-leez. . . . it scared me!  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff