Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Where Did Your Username Come From? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disgruntled Minion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:24 am
My user name came from a swim shirt my friends and I made. I swim breaststroke for my school team, and my number is 24. We got that cause I swim 2nd in ]one of the relays, and 4th in the other. And tada, my user name. I've gotten three PM's asking if I stroke breast though cause that's the way the mind works when they see my user name. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:38 am
Lee is my middle name, and gana was the ending so someones name from a movie....which i can't remember anymore sweatdrop  

Leeogana

omiko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:44 am
emiko was taken so I just added an 'o' to it instead. sweatdrop Plus I just discovered that o-m-i-k-o are the first five letters from the right of the keyboard after P, L, and all the puncutation marks. I know I'm a dork... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:46 am
myn's from a friend she changed her name now but it was CuteBeaN so i usaed it  

da_dark_CuteBeaN

[Taste_Of_Chaos]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:00 pm
My fave show, Fullmetal Alchemist. blaugh Pretty obvious.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:28 pm
mine came from one of my fav fantasy animals and a nick name i like
so you got DRAGON and then you get FAITH
and i flipped them to get FAITHDRAGON  

FaithDragon

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:00 pm
I got my username by telling what I like, but also how I dress, I'm a goth and an Alucard fangirl (the obsessive type sweatdrop ) and 6 is there because I couldn't fit 666 ( I'm not really christian so I have no problem with that number) I have another called Hamlet_of_Death13. Hamlet of death is something Alucard called Seras and I though it sounded cool and the 13 is supposedly an unlucky number so it pokes fun at supersitions. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:23 pm
My user name came from me wanting a shorter email adress to type in and my firend came up with this and i liked it, and started useing it for other things for example Gaia  

fuasme

RyuAmy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:48 pm
Mine is from my own created anime charater I wish I could bring him to life though besides in my stories.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:12 am
goth mixed with punk and you have gunk.. Fox is my favorite animal. I didn't want it one word and you cant have a space. I don't like the the underscore, so I got that dash. Ta-da you have my name. gunk is before Fox, becuase my fox is gunk. gunk isn't capitalized becuase.. well you need to pm me to find out that, that is if you care to.  

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100

Skulls Deadbody

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:04 pm
well as soon as i got this outfit all together i cahnged my name cause this name suits me better lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:41 am
long story short: i'm writing a novel and the main heroin is named Atiri. she looks nothing like this, i based my avatar on how i actually look. i think i have a drawing somewhere..... *searches drawings*  

Atiri

Shirahime_76

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:26 pm
Well mines means Princess *hime* and well Im always called a princess cause im very kinda but very confident as well whee heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:36 pm
Sorry if I've posted before... i really can't keep up with things anymore.

Mine is obviously from Gundam Wing. I named myself after the character I RP, Heero Yuy heart I love being him, my g/f says I can do him really well and get inside his mind really well. heart Who would have thought?  

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

botonkaoru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:21 pm
Umm... My name came from a story I have written.
I was invited here....erm. ^_^;;?  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games