Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime Has Made You Cry? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:12 pm
I find it amusing that someone ACTUALLY cried when they watched Excel Saga. I mean, I could TOTALLY understand if it was the episode when Etchan got shot by Ilpala, but other wise...eeeeeeehhhh... @_@

Me, on the other hand...I actually CRIED LIKE A BABY at the end of X: The Motion Picture, and to this DAY, I CAN'T listen to X[Japan]'s Forever Love without getting at LEAST a little misty-eyed. crying

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:38 am
MadAzrael
Me, on the other hand...I actually CRIED LIKE A BABY at the end of X: The Motion Picture, and to this DAY, I CAN'T listen to X[Japan]'s Forever Love without getting at LEAST a little misty-eyed. crying
Wow, me too! .. no real surprise there though >>  

Dariram
Crew

Senshi Namonai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:31 am
Samurai X episode 5 in japenese is really deep.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:35 am
Furuba made me cry. Both anime and manga. gonk  

sabre_sword

Gerbil_of_the_Vashness

Lady Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:20 pm
sabre_sword

oh i know! 4laugh i cried the most when i saw the last 3 epis of the anime though. crying the manga didn't really touch on it like the anime did.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:16 pm
Dariram
MadAzrael
Wow, me too! .. no real surprise there though >>
Cute new hairstyle, Dari-chan. 3nodding Maybe I should change mine, too. xd My fans might be disappointed, though. >_>  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

sabre_sword

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:21 am
Gerbil_of_the_Vashness
sabre_sword

oh i know! 4laugh i cried the most when i saw the last 3 epis of the anime though. crying the manga didn't really touch on it like the anime did.

I agree. The manga made me sniffle but the anime made me go through a few kleenexs.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:52 am
DON'T LAUGH OR YOU WILL DROWN IN A POOL OF YOUR OWN BLOOD.
Well, there was this one time, when I was little, I was watching the Poke'mon Series. The first season, when it was extremely cool. So anyways, I was watching the part when Ash was about to let Pikachu free, and it was flashing back to all the memories with Ash and Pikachu... I could'nt help myself. Well, a few days later, I saw the re-run of it and cried again. After that, I didn't cry over it anymore 'cause I've seen it so much.  

Lackluster_Buster

Friendly Lunatic

ShadyKitsune

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:57 pm
One of the Yu Yu Hakusho episodes, closer to the end, always makes me cry. Or at least sniffle because I'm incapable of crying at that moment for some reason. Anyways, it was when they were explaining everything in Hiei's past from his birth up untill he met Kurama and Yusuke and so on. It just made me sad to see how cruel and heartless people were to him.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:09 am
Most sad things in anime don't get to me all that much...except for death...and even then, I usually only sniffle. I can think of three things that, no matter how often I see them I cry. The first is When Nuriko died on Fushigi Yuugi. Darn Tasuki...if he hadn't cried so much, i wouldn't cry. The second was when Wolfwood died in Trigun. He was my favorite character, and deserved a much happier ending then he got. The third was when Genkai died on Yu Yu Hakusho. I really liked her and even though she comes back, it was really sad when she died. (Spoilers done in white. Highlight to read.)  

Mana The Cat Demon

PhantomT69

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:17 am
Grave of the Fireflies
watch it on ondemand and cried
sad  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:59 pm
I cried when I watched episode 4 of One Piece. It was so sad Shanks saved Luffy from that sea monster and lost his arm, then the next day he left giving Luffy his straw hat never to be seen again crying  

catgirl456

UbEr_NoOb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:44 pm
I almost cried when Hughes died in Full Metal Alchemist. It was so sad cuz he was like awesome. Then at his funeral his daughter was crying and asking why they were burrying her daddy. Real sad. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:04 am
Rei-chan got teary eyed when Rena and Shugo were alomst deleted in .Hack Legend of Twilight manga. ^_^;;;  

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Wong Ving Wai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:44 am
a near the end part of kanon  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games