Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Shota Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Shota?
  what is shota?
  of course I do!!!
  No thats so wrong!!
View Results

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:37 am
Jade Rotaski
I adore Shota its just so fricking cute! I'm writing a shota fic at the moment. Its a Full metal alchemist RoyxEd story but I've messed with the timeline so Ed is only 8 and Roy is 19 when they first meet and Ed's been psyically abused and Roy saves him.

On a side note I plucked out the cat ears and tail from the anime loveless, you know the whole: You'll lose you cat ears and tail when you lose your virginaty thing ^_^.

Anyway after Roy saves him, Roy ends up adopting Ed too, which makes Ed happy. Ed has also been having funny feelings inside of him since they first met (buttergflies in stomach, blushing etc) but becuase he's so young (Even though he's a child prodigy) he doesn't understand what these feelings are until he reaches the tender age of 11 and has sex ed at school (Becuase he's in an advanced class he learns sex ed eariler than he should) and...well this is as far as i've gotten but that's what's going to happen and hopefully the ending will reap some nice undrage molsetation at the end of the story...or even underage sex? *Ponders* Still unsure about that at the moment but we'll see XD If you want to read the first two chapters that are online check it out here:
]http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/live_preview.php?storyid=2994553
I'd love to read that but you can't link to the live preview you get from your account. domokun To access that link, people would have to be logged into your account. Could you please post a link that isn't from the preview?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:53 am
ShadowedMoonlight
Jade Rotaski
I adore Shota its just so fricking cute! I'm writing a shota fic at the moment. Its a Full metal alchemist RoyxEd story but I've messed with the timeline so Ed is only 8 and Roy is 19 when they first meet and Ed's been psyically abused and Roy saves him.

On a side note I plucked out the cat ears and tail from the anime loveless, you know the whole: You'll lose you cat ears and tail when you lose your virginaty thing ^_^.

Anyway after Roy saves him, Roy ends up adopting Ed too, which makes Ed happy. Ed has also been having funny feelings inside of him since they first met (buttergflies in stomach, blushing etc) but becuase he's so young (Even though he's a child prodigy) he doesn't understand what these feelings are until he reaches the tender age of 11 and has sex ed at school (Becuase he's in an advanced class he learns sex ed eariler than he should) and...well this is as far as i've gotten but that's what's going to happen and hopefully the ending will reap some nice undrage molsetation at the end of the story...or even underage sex? *Ponders* Still unsure about that at the moment but we'll see XD If you want to read the first two chapters that are online check it out here:
http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/live_preview.php?storyid=2994553
I'd love to read that but you can't link to the live preview you get from your account. domokun To access that link, people would have to be logged into your account. Could you please post a link that isn't from the preview?

Gomen! i keep doing that >< Anyway heres the real link i hope you like what i have so far: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2994553/1/  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:26 am
Jade Rotaski
ShadowedMoonlight

Gomen! i keep doing that >< Anyway heres the real link i hope you like what i have so far: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2994553/1/
Arigato. ^-^ It's very well written.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:31 am
Before anyone says something about me going to Hell and suffering a bazillion different deaths for what I'm about to say, just listen to me. I. Don't. Care. twisted Nyah. I love shota-con. heart No matter the age of the kid. BUT. The older dude has to be in his 20's early 30's. Otherwise, I won't read it. See? I'm not that sick minded.  

Youkai-Riri-chan

Takumi Ueno

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:54 pm
    I love shota,
    I think it's really hot. D:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:47 pm
Shota? >,>" umm o//.//o...

>,>
<.< ooh my...

well yes I like it is awfully cute redface  

[Shuichi_Uesugi]

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:20 pm
ShadowedMoonlight
Jade Rotaski
ShadowedMoonlight

Arigato. ^-^ It's very well written.

Ah thank you, I should have the next chapter uplaoded by the end of this week hopefully so stay tuned ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:59 pm
Well let's see...I'm very curious about this. Shota, an underage male with and older male, yes? Well, what is it then if the two boys are, say, 10 and 15? Still Shota? That just got me thinkin' was all since, well..since never mind. blaugh

But anyway, I really didn't know Shota included teenagers as well. Ah well...I label them in my mind as Shota and Extreme Shota. I'm sure you can guess which is which. wink I quite like the first, though the second sort of makes me squick. xD

( Yes, I've been in this thread before, just wanted to pop in again, 'twas all )

SeNalove

Dr_Kael

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:19 pm
Shota ish okay with me, but only on certain scales.
-Kat shall now demonstrate her scales-
8-11:=3 Fluff.
13-15:-Kat's yaoi mind goes into over drive-
16+ mad 3 Let the yaoi commence!

So that's my scale of shota. sweatdrop To the person with the preschooler comment, I agree with you. =/ I mean really, that's like..trying to fit a square in a circle. You'd end up breaking something.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:33 pm
SeNalove
Well let's see...I'm very curious about this. Shota, an underage male with and older male, yes? Well, what is it then if the two boys are, say, 10 and 15? Still Shota? That just got me thinkin' was all since, well..since never mind. blaugh

But anyway, I really didn't know Shota included teenagers as well. Ah well...I label them in my mind as Shota and Extreme Shota. I'm sure you can guess which is which. wink I quite like the first, though the second sort of makes me squick. xD

( Yes, I've been in this thread before, just wanted to pop in again, 'twas all )

No, and 10 year old and a 15 year old isnt shota because they are both underaged, one has to be OVER the age of consent for sex for it to be classed as shota, for example a 14 year old and a 26 year old, thats shota.  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Demongirl1123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:49 am
This is Major Tom
Um...have any of you actually seen real shota? I'm not talking about the fan stuff with two digimon characters kissing or young teens making out or anything like that. I mean, actual real hardcore shota, because it's not all this fluffy stuff that you're making it out to be. Real shota involves young, young, young! boys in graphic sexual situations. Like preschool young. There's a lot of fluids and tiny flushed faces, a lot of crying and a lot of "no, no, no!" Roy Mustang and a teenage Ed is nothing in the face of the reality of shota.

These are real shota boys from real shota manga.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

No matter what the definition seems to imply, this is the real face of shota. And that's just the innocent stuff. There was a lot of crap I can't show because it's so graphic. This is the stuff that people go to jail for eek Still think you're into shota?

I have to mangas >.<
and I loves them lots!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:23 am
ChaosSinAlchemist

To the person with the preschooler comment, I agree with you. =/ I mean really, that's like..trying to fit a square in a circle. You'd end up breaking something.
... with that age group, breaking something is often the point.  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

Zee`s Dead

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:20 pm
No little 5 yr old action ;_;

11+, just as everyone says.

Fluff scares me too. Then I think of Carebears or something like that.

Pure shota, adult on kid, scares meh. I dun like that.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:21 pm
I love shota. It's fun to look at(hush y'all) and draw. heart

Im actualy drawing alot better because of shota so.  

Mr.Katz

Rainbow Recycle

3,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:19 am
i think its cute as long as its not hardcore  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games