Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Ninja's Rping Hangout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:57 pm
Should I go rescue my poor friend or shall I wait and see what happens ah I know...
*smirks evily*  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:50 am
"My existence is being totally ignored,but I guess thats a good thing for a ninja..." Adamu said,wading up the popcorn bag and tossing it in the trash across the room.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:57 pm
I must send for more reenforcements
*sends for Adamu*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:23 pm
"You called, Kika-dono?" Adamu said,appering in front of her.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:41 pm
*looks at him sharply*
wanna rephrase that....
*sighs*
My name is Kira she *points to shattered peice of necklace*
is Kika. I need your assitance go and fetch Kuranai from that idiot Zed he's working fast than i thought he would!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:19 am
"Hai. I shall go retreve her,Kira-dono." Adamu melted into the darkness,passing into the world of darkness. He walked around,looking for where Zed and Kuranai left. As he walked,he noticed a bunch of strange creatures of darkness bunched up around a certain point,seeming to be guarding it. As Adamu approched,they growled and slashed at him,but didn't move.
" So,you don't want me to finish my job,you pathetic creatures of darkness? Let me through or I'll slash my way past." The creatues didn't move. Adamu pulled out a large shuriken made for close-range combat and prepared to fight.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Vampire_Ninja88

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:49 pm
((dude Zeramir needs to get his a** back in here so we can proceed with this story))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:56 pm
*Zed looked up at the stars that brightened the place still waiting for his new bride to awake.* ...

((I have been here all along I am just waiting for someone to get me in the story))  

Zeramir

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:44 pm
((No one needs to put you in the story, You can put something like you did in that post. just to let people know you're still there.))

Adamu came out of the shadows into the room where Kurenai was, his shirt was cut in some places and a long cut ran down his arm. "Are you Kurenai-san?" he said,looking at Kurenai.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:20 pm
hi i just joined the guild and i am sorry if i am interuping the rp's story line but if i can still join heres my profile.

Name: Tusna
Race: Human
Ninja Rank: Joinin
Hummm...i cant seem to get a pic into this frekin thing. So i guess ill hve to explan my rp.
How bout this think about ninja gaiden. if u dont know what i am saying google it and thin u will know.  

Drake Kirzan

Dangerous Hunter

6,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Drake Kirzan

Dangerous Hunter

6,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:36 pm
Tsuna stands appon a tree top a stones throw away watching an wateing "Humph"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:29 pm
Jino slowly raises his head off the bar, drool drenching the counter. "What happened...?" he says, wiping his mouth, "Was I... yes, I taste it, I was given a dose of sleeping powder..." Looks around noticing the weather and everything has changed, "Did they really just close and open the bar day after day with me sleeping here...?"  

NivlaB0i

Drake Kirzan

Dangerous Hunter

6,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:13 pm
Hummm....its time I get going and get a mission...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:21 pm
*Kika sat a ghost watching the world because Kira had taken over her body and becasue the crsytal had been shattered she had no means of getting her body back until the crystal was united again sighing she walked down the street and saw Jino sitting on a bench suffering from a hangover exicitedly she shouted* JINO-SAN JINO-SAN!!! *and ran to him.
User Image
Jino-san can you hear me?
*tears whell up in her eyes*
Can you?
User Image  

Rebel_Princess

NivlaB0i

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:16 pm
My ears start ringing as Kika's spirit shook him violently, unknowing what was happening... "Either I'm still drunk, or I'm going crazy..." I turned around in my chair, and felt a grip on my heart, a tightening as if something was wrong. I suddenly shook my head to get rid of the feeling, and fell forward onto the ground.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff