Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

debbiediva

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:55 pm
Junimaia
"There's bound to be some remnants of that stuff in your mouth, I want to check that stuff out for myself to make sure it's clean." She sticks the swab into a smaller, clean, and clear glass jar then puts her wand to it. "Drinking any kind of raw blood can be a dangerous business, especially dragon's blood, if you're not too careful about such things. If it's sat around for too long, or if its exposed to the wrong temperature or the wrong atmosphere without being properly stored, who knows what could've gotten into it."

The nurse casts a spell with her wand that seems to wring out the contents from Athina's mouth out of the cotton swab. She throws out the swab, and caps the jar.

"Right, I'll be back in a few moments, just sit tight."

Miss Basore hurries into the other room to examine the fluid.

*waits for the nurse to return, feeling slightly stupid*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:57 am
The house elf askes agine "Do you feel any better?" And the girl did in deed feel a little better....  

Jeaniny7

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:48 pm
debbiediva
Junimaia
"There's bound to be some remnants of that stuff in your mouth, I want to check that stuff out for myself to make sure it's clean." She sticks the swab into a smaller, clean, and clear glass jar then puts her wand to it. "Drinking any kind of raw blood can be a dangerous business, especially dragon's blood, if you're not too careful about such things. If it's sat around for too long, or if its exposed to the wrong temperature or the wrong atmosphere without being properly stored, who knows what could've gotten into it."

The nurse casts a spell with her wand that seems to wring out the contents from Athina's mouth out of the cotton swab. She throws out the swab, and caps the jar.

A very perplexed Miss Basore comes back out with the jar again, though the fluid inside had now turned a very dark shade of blue, no doubt a reaction to the tests the nurse had administered.

"Well the good news is, the blood's clean, the bad news is... I'm er... not entirely sure why your stomach reacted the way it did. Your family wouldn't happen to have a history of dragon allergies would it?" The nurse blinked at her own question, knowing full well that the student had worked with dragons before.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:14 pm
"May be some papermite tea and some herbs with help with her stomach." the house elf said kindly. "Dose Nursy wish Jeaniny to get some?," Jeaniny said wishing to be useful in any way.  

Jeaniny7

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200

debbiediva

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:20 am
Junimaia
debbiediva
Junimaia

A very perplexed Miss Basore comes back out with the jar again, though the fluid inside had now turned a very dark shade of blue, no doubt a reaction to the tests the nurse had administered.

"Well the good news is, the blood's clean, the bad news is... I'm er... not entirely sure why your stomach reacted the way it did. Your family wouldn't happen to have a history of dragon allergies would it?" The nurse blinked at her own question, knowing full well that the student had worked with dragons before.

erm, not to my knowlage, though my aunt keeps a lot of stuff from me...
though i DO know we're allergic to raw tomatoes, that help at all?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:57 am
"The cook was useing tomatoes to day. Did you eat the soup for lunch today?"Jeaniny asked.  

Jeaniny7

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200

debbiediva

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:11 pm
Jeaniny7
"The cook was useing tomatoes to day. Did you eat the soup for lunch today?"Jeaniny asked.

*athina smiled at the house elf, who reminded her of pepper at home*
erm, no. i dined out. i was eating at the hog's head.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:03 pm
"mmm....Jeaniny dose not know Hog's Head's cook, but they mite have used tomatoes....." the elf thought for a moment. "What did you have?"  

Jeaniny7

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200

debbiediva

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:28 pm
Jeaniny7
"mmm....Jeaniny dose not know Hog's Head's cook, but they mite have used tomatoes....." the elf thought for a moment. "What did you have?"

*thinks*
erm, steak and kidney pie and a shot of fire wiskey...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:24 am
"mmm....Oh no... some times cooks bast steak in tomatoe jucie and then cook it."  

Jeaniny7

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200

debbiediva

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:55 am
well, i'm ok with cooked tomatoes, it's when their raw my body can't take them. its like some people have strawberry rashes but can eat strawberry jam...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:34 am
"mmm... that is odd. did you have any kind of candy in the past two days. It would have been red and juciey?"  

Jeaniny7

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200

Jules4life_5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:28 pm
J*ules a house elf comes in* Hello. is there anything that i can help with because i have nothing to do now nurse?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:10 am
The nurse turns around, looking a bit wearied. "Oh... well, I think the storage room could use some dusting. With all the patients I've had lately, I haven't had time to clean, and I'm just too tired to do it myself."

"...wait... I haven't had a patient in a while... why am I tired?"

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Jules4life_5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:43 am
OK ill do the cleaning and dusting for you. *Starts to dusts*  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games