Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:13 pm
Hmm odd so dark wasn't the 200th member. because it says we have 205 now . . .O__O;; and i don't want to give gold away to someone who isn't the 200th member. sweatdrop But hmmm maybe they really don't have enough gold (though how in the world someone could not have 10 gold is well besides me). did you say dark responded? have you tried to pm them? i think you have . . . if i read right.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:34 pm
Masquanade
Hmm odd so dark wasn't the 200th member. because it says we have 205 now . . .O__O;; and i don't want to give gold away to someone who isn't the 200th member. sweatdrop But hmmm maybe they really don't have enough gold (though how in the world someone could not have 10 gold is well besides me). did you say dark responded? have you tried to pm them? i think you have . . . if i read right.

Yeah, I suppose it's possible that dark doesn't have 10 gold. She only has 7 posts. I did PM her, but she hasn't responded yet.  

Durza the Shade

mkgurl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:59 pm
Durza the Shade
Well, I sent a PM to darkonest explaining why I denied the request, but when I tried to send an invitation to her, it responded like I wanted to approve the request again, with the "not enough gold" message. I tried the name of another Gaian I know, not in the guild, and it worked fine for her. We've got a real glitch on our hands, one that is only applying to darkonest.

Maybe if someone sent her gold so she'd have enough it would work...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:28 pm
mkgurl
Durza the Shade
Well, I sent a PM to darkonest explaining why I denied the request, but when I tried to send an invitation to her, it responded like I wanted to approve the request again, with the "not enough gold" message. I tried the name of another Gaian I know, not in the guild, and it worked fine for her. We've got a real glitch on our hands, one that is only applying to darkonest.

Maybe if someone sent her gold so she'd have enough it would work...

Perhaps. But I think the reason she doesn't have gold is that she hasn't been online (she only has seven posts, last I checked). If someone sends her gold, she needs to be online to accept it.

The really annoying thing is, I've got a PM, which may be her reply, but I can't access it right now.  

Durza the Shade

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:20 am
A) She's been online

B) She has money

C) How do I know that? Because I sent that trade for being the 200th member and she's accepted and now has the gold so proves the previous two . . .  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:49 pm
Hmm. Well, I just tried again, and it said she was accepted . . . guess that's the end of that.  

Durza the Shade

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:19 pm
i wonder when they're going to imply the guild account feature because has anyone else notices we have like 10,300+ gold in our guild account. Man I would love to buy prizes for contests. sweatdrop And get some new guild banners. sweatdrop oh well who knows, right? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:26 pm
Masquanade
i wonder when they're going to imply the guild account feature because has anyone else notices we have like 10,300+ gold in our guild account. Man I would love to buy prizes for contests. sweatdrop And get some new guild banners. sweatdrop oh well who knows, right? sweatdrop

According to a source that I can't remember at the moment and am too lazy to go find, guild accounts will be used for group quests at some point in the future, after beta comes out.

Who has access to the guild funds? The captain?

You know what would rock? If instruments came out as items, we could buy them for everybody whee  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:04 pm
Silver Gryphon
Masquanade

According to a source that I can't remember at the moment and am too lazy to go find, guild accounts will be used for group quests at some point in the future, after beta comes out.

You know what would rock? If instruments came out as items, we could buy them for everybody whee

omg we so would
i believe all the mods have access to the guild account
but it just shows each member that has given (in gold)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:51 pm
Masquanade
Silver Gryphon
Masquanade

omg we so would
i believe all the mods have access to the guild account
but it just shows each member that has given (in gold)

Yes, we can see the account, but whether we'll be able to use it like you will, I don't know.  

Durza the Shade

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:24 pm
Has anyone noticed all the repeat topics lately? Or is this just me having to lock two threads in a five minute time period. Might be from all the new members I've got today. At least ten. eek sweatdrop And I put the whole "new members" don't make repative thread thing. So hmm . . . is there anyway we can inforce this more? Or has this truly become a problem . . .? I think it's just me. sweatdrop

Because I locked someone's thread today and they added me to thier friendslist and then PMed quoting my locking the thread post and say "Ok whatever you say." stare sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 11:35 am
After locking one repeat thread last night, and another as soon as I signed in just now, I'm starting to think you're right, Masq. You should probably add something to the effect of "New Members Read This" to the title of the Past, Present, and Future sticky. Other than that, just keep locking the repeats, I suppose, and maybe wait a bit longer before deleting them, so the rookies can read them and get the message. I know I can't resist clicking a locked topic, to see what happened to it. wink  

Durza the Shade

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 12:12 pm
Durza the Shade
After locking one repeat thread last night, and another as soon as I signed in just now, I'm starting to think you're right, Masq. You should probably add something to the effect of "New Members Read This" to the title of the Past, Present, and Future sticky. Other than that, just keep locking the repeats, I suppose, and maybe wait a bit longer before deleting them, so the rookies can read them and get the message. I know I can't resist clicking a locked topic, to see what happened to it. wink

ha ha ha
niether can i whee
i could post that in the stickie
OR
I could make another announcment and it just says- DO NOT MAKE REPATIVE TOPICS
or make a sticky or another thread that is made for newbis
like a meeting place and whatnot and it has the rules in there
like a newbi bar

so durza are you and i the only two active mods right now? eek because aryah and oggy are away and . . . I don't know. i mean it's not like we need any more but i was just wondering. are any of the other mods out there?

[edit]
there is something else we could do
post the rules and then have every member sign the thread saying they read them . . . eek sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 12:25 pm
Masquanade
so durza are you and i the only two active mods right now? eek because aryah and oggy are away and . . . I don't know. i mean it's not like we need any more but i was just wondering. are any of the other mods out there?

I was about to ask you the same thing. Where is everybody? question  

Durza the Shade

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 12:27 pm
Durza the Shade
Masquanade

I was about to ask you the same thing. Where is everybody? question

who knows
someone PMed me asking me about becoming a mod . . . who was a former gaia mod in the questoin and feedback forum
eek
there are also other members i've had my eyes on
but i would like more people to help with the contest and feedbacks etc  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games