Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Welcome to the Rehab Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

buckler_of_swashes

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:54 am
Hey all, ((gonna make it short cause I've got work soon))
My name is Cait, I'm 20 and engaged and have been interested in Wicca/Paganism for sometime now. Now's as good a time as any to learn I guess. I'll probably edit this and post more later. Oh yeah! I'm gettin' married!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:00 pm
Hello all. I've just been accepted to the guild and I wanted to introduce myself. I'm a witch (not Wiccan). I've been practicing random sorts of witchcraft for about 15 years. As of the last 5 years or so I finally landed in a comfortable place as a kitchen witch. I work with herbs and candles and do most of my spells in my kitchen. I have a coven that I meet with every full moon. I do believe that this is a lifestyle. Magic is different for everyone. For me there is no "black or white". Magic is of the need and the moment. I don't have qualms about doing a spell that will protect me or my family or propel me towards my goals. As with anything though, magic helps those that help themselves. I have some things to teach and I still have a lot to learn. I look foreward to speaking you. biggrin  

IsobelRose

ImoenLeslati

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:28 pm
Hi there. My name is Imoen, and I am definitely new here. I am a Wiccan, worshipping the Greek pantheon. I look to Artemis, Psyche, and Athena the most often for guidance and prayers. I also have a strong background in the Norse pantheon, but I have not yet tried to reach out to any of the Norse deities. (I get the feeling they're a bit standoffish.)
I "specialize" if there is such a thing, in healing and protection spells. I use my energies to help those I care about as much as I can. I just need now to keep it balanced so I don't give so much away that I forget about myself. smile
So, anyway, thanks for having me here!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:45 pm
Hello and I am Half Pint or Hp or whatever
I am fairly new to paganism and I have a set of belefs which I have allways followed and two years ago I was wonderfly happy to find that there is a belef system that allows these thoughts. Maby that was totally fluffy I dont know but hey I am fairly new to the principals and rules and basics of faiths and magic. I cant really activly practice in my house due to a disaproving mother, I dont mind because all she wants is to make sure I dont get hurt. And ya I dont have much experience but am looking for more info and a good discussion and maby a little help figuring out which path is best for me. Oh and so far I have read Cunninghams guide for the solitary practitioner and Green Witchcraft by an auther which I cant rember.  

Half_Pint

Dapper Genius

JewelsSparkle

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:33 am
Hey, I just got accepted into the guild & figured I should introduce myself.
My name is Julia, or Jewels, I'm 21 & Agnostic, leaning mostly towards Pagan religions.
My Boyfriend is Wiccan (& was priest of a coven for a few years, until the coven fell apart... he's now a solitary/teaching me about Wicca, to see if it's right for me).
I love learning about all religions & I figured this would be a good place to go to get some information on a few.

Umm... yeah... everything else you'll all find out eventually!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:03 am
I'm Helen, a jewish born USA resident, who wishes to incorperate mysticism and ritualism into her pracitce...more a which than a wiccan, I still attend synagogue, but don't believe everything Rabbi tells me. I celebrate the solsitces and equinoxes, because they're my half and quarter and full birthdays. Anyway, all help in finding a happy medium loved!  

Cerulean Crayon

Anahlia

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:26 am
Is this where you post if you're new? Sorry, I made a new thread for it coz I got lost. Sorry SlaineWildfire redface Anyway, my name is Anahlia. Hi, I'm new and have only just joined today. My friends on another site suggested it, and I'm glad they did. It's great. I really would like to make friends with everyone here, if that's ok biggrin I try to practice the Wiccan arts as much as possible, but my mediumship gets in the way (I say mediumship, but it's more like I see ghosts and talk to them) David Wells is Great!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:27 am
P.s Hi Helen. Sorry I didn't get a chance to say hi before. My name is Anahlia biggrin xx  

Anahlia

Anaithnid

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:15 pm
Hallo! Ich heisse Anaithnid. Ich spreche ein kleines Deutsch. But not a lot, I'm learning.. slowly. And my grammar bites. sweatdrop Anyway, I am 14, I have been Pagan for a few months now, and I have a great thirst for knowledge. I am not much for the ceremonial magic, but I do want to learn the art of casting runes or scrying. If you can teach me, then please, let me know mrgreen
Blessed be.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:33 am
Hello, I am Mor Righ Anu I am 23 and I have been studying since I was 11. But I feel like I have gotten nowhere. Please help me. I feel I need to be defluffed. sad  

Mor Righ Anu

atepah

Wheezing Reveler

6,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:10 pm
Ok, for anyone who saw that, my computer was messing with me and I am deeply apologetic (mortified even)!

I have been a pagan for around nine years, specializing in nothing in particular. I went through the Wicca phase. I consider myself generally pagan because I am by nature wishy-washy. I like the suggested reading list. I also like the quality of the posts that I saw here (yeah, I did research).

I started with runes and I did really well until Hagal broke in half. I took that as a sign and began looking into Tarot. My first deck was a Rider-Waite that apparently didn't like me too much. Then the Thoth Tarot jumped out at me at the bookstore so I got that and have been good to go ever since. Guess that's about it!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:58 pm
Hello, all =)

I'm new. I'm 14, I've beens tudying Paganism for about a year, and I joined because I wanted a fluff-free place to chat with other Pagans. (You know, something that's NOT titled "Majiqual Sparklie Things," or "The OMG enchanted forest.") Yeah, you get the point. I'm currently a finding-myself-pagan. So, yeah. I love to learn, and I love to talk to people. biggrin  

xx.blackbird

Melissa Leoncre

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:06 pm
My name is Melissa and to be honest I don't even know what the fluffy part refers to.

I've been interested in learning more about Paganism and other topics for quite some time, just am never certain where to find good information and am easily overwhelmed. I'm hoping to find here a comfortable place to learn, where I can take my time and study and ask questions. I would be very grateful to be pointed in the direction of good reading material and will definately check out the link list. Thanks again and I hope to get to know some of you.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:44 pm
*hugs my bestest girlfriend Melissa for giving me the link to this guild shortly after she found it herself*

Hello all. My Sioux spirit name, given to me by my fiance's aunt, is Chitsa, but you can also call me Dawn. I don't have a problem with it because I'm sure at some point Melissa will call me that in the guild anyway. I was raised with a Christian background but from an early age I knew it wasn't the right religion for me. I have always had an interest in the more spiritualistic beliefs of the Native American Indians, firmly believe in reincarnation, as well as divination. I have been informed, oddly, through a tarot reading that was supposed to be done on my sister, but ended up about me, from over 400 miles away, that I had the gift for divination if I chose to use it. I haven't thus far because, honestly, I was floundering around with no solid idea of what I really wanted. I also seem to have the ability to converse with spirits, through writing. I'm not sure what its called. Granted I haven't done so in many years because of my children. I am greatly interested in Paganism, and yes I know that is a generalized name but there isn't just one aspect that I am interested in at this moment. Except for the aforementioned Native American spiritualistic beliefs. I look forward to learning all that I can from those who have more knowledge in these things than I do.  

Chitsa Black

Zan_Demona

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:46 am
Hello all. I'm Zan, I've been pagan for about 10 years now (roughly). I couldn't tell you what form I study, because I've tried to learn what I can about many different paganistic ways. I've always been a solitary ptactitioner, but I like talking with others, when those others can speak logically about the subject. smile

I'd like to learn more, and am willing ot share what I know with others. smile  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games