Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:19 am
deadmanjake
Deoridhe
Look, you sodding twit, if you bothered to do something other than say, "I miss hanging with you" in AIM when you see me on then maybe, oh I don't know, you might SEE ME. For someone who's so quick to say you miss me, you're awfully slow to do anything other than say so.

I have to say, the more you try to guilt trip me, the LESS I miss you. stare <******** exes.

Sometimes when a guy says he misses you, he just wants to get into your head or pants or both. Not all males do this, but I doubt I could find proof for that.

Oh, I know he wants in my pants. His girlfriend even gave me permission. I don't want him in my pants, though; his tendency to ignore my objections when dealing with me is part of why I don't spend a lot of time with him.

But that's a whole other story.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:35 am
Deoridhe
deadmanjake
Deoridhe
Look, you sodding twit, if you bothered to do something other than say, "I miss hanging with you" in AIM when you see me on then maybe, oh I don't know, you might SEE ME. For someone who's so quick to say you miss me, you're awfully slow to do anything other than say so.

I have to say, the more you try to guilt trip me, the LESS I miss you. stare <******** exes.

Sometimes when a guy says he misses you, he just wants to get into your head or pants or both. Not all males do this, but I doubt I could find proof for that.

Oh, I know he wants in my pants. His girlfriend even gave me permission. I don't want him in my pants, though; his tendency to ignore my objections when dealing with me is part of why I don't spend a lot of time with him.

But that's a whole other story.

Does his girlfriend want to watch or somethin?

Anyways, I am sure you are a lot better off without him. If he did not listen to you, then he was not worth the Gift that is you.

Yes, I know that sounds sappy, but its true.  

jaden kendam

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:56 am
deadmanjake

She's bi and the idea turns her on. It kinda grosses me out, though... It's weird. HE thinks I'm actually bi (apparently I scan like that; who knew?) and I'm fairly certain he would want anything to segue into a threesome; somehow I don't think he'd be down with my counteroffer of a male/male/female threesome instead. wink

And thank you for the sappyness. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:06 pm
Deoridhe
deadmanjake

She's bi and the idea turns her on. It kinda grosses me out, though... It's weird. HE thinks I'm actually bi (apparently I scan like that; who knew?) and I'm fairly certain he would want anything to segue into a threesome; somehow I don't think he'd be down with my counteroffer of a male/male/female threesome instead. wink

And thank you for the sappyness. whee

"I've been in a threesome, and not the fun kind!" (Scrubs)  

MoonJeli

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:07 pm
Give it up, baby, a whimper would be fine
Some kind of clue that you're doing time
Some kind of heartache, honey, give it a try
I don't want pity, I just want what is mine...

Could you cry a little?
Lie just a little?
Pretend that you're feeling a little more pain?
I gave, now I'm wanting
Something in return
So cry just a little for me...

My favorite Georgia boy...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:46 pm
Has that Constantly Changing His Name Crazy Catholic guy always been so blatantly sexist? His comments, especially the one in the "If Jesus Was Female" thread, and the one in the "Cessation of Treatment" thread, are starting to make me twitch.  

IH_Zero

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:54 pm
AngryRobotsInc.
Has that Constantly Changing His Name Crazy Catholic guy always been so blatantly sexist? His comments, especially the one in the "If Jesus Was Female" thread, and the one in the "Cessation of Treatment" thread, are starting to make me twitch.
Sexist, racist, anti-Semitic, and religiously elitist, yes. That's our Barry.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:55 pm
AngryRobotsInc.

Yes.

Because he's an a**.

stressed  

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:13 pm
Henry Dorsett Case
AngryRobotsInc.

Don't forget hypocritical. I mean, he is the guy that tried to cyber with me in PM's because of a discussion on feminine sexuality.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:16 pm
Nuri
Henry Dorsett Case
AngryRobotsInc.

Don't forget hypocritical. I mean, he is the guy that tried to cyber with me in PM's because of a discussion on feminine sexuality.

Well, Nuri, come on, you're obviously already a slutwhore since you aren't Catholic, so why shouldn't he use you? rolleyes  

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

IH_Zero

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:16 pm
Deoridhe
AngryRobotsInc.

Yes.

Because he's an a**.

stressed

Well, I can be an a** myself quite often. I've got quite the mean streak. But damn, my mom would have slapped my face on backwards if she ever found out I was saying some of the stuff that guy does. I think that's what he needs. A good whipping.

Also, I don't believe he's 18 (as he's claimed), in the slightest. I could be wrong, though.

ETA: Considering I was Roman Catholic for about as long as he claims to alive, I highly doubt he wants to get into a debate with me about whether or not he is a heretic, in the context of the Church's teachings.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:17 pm
AngryRobotsInc.
ETA: Considering I was Roman Catholic for about as long as he claims to alive, I highly doubt he wants to get into a debate with me about whether or not he is a heretic, in the context of the Church's teachings.
He liked to pick and choose which century of Catholic Doctrine he follows - considering he seems to have a problem with Vatican II (I'm certain he thinks those involved therein are the real heretics).

He also doesn't know what words mean.  

Henry Dorsett Case

PhantomPhoenix0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:20 pm
AngryRobotsInc.
Deoridhe
AngryRobotsInc.

Yes.

Because he's an a**.

stressed

Well, I can be an a** myself quite often. I've got quite the mean streak. But damn, my mom would have slapped my face on backwards if she ever found out I was saying some of the stuff that guy does. I think that's what he needs. A good whipping.

Also, I don't believe he's 18 (as he's claimed), in the slightest. I could be wrong, though.

You'd probably completely destroy his entire debate foundation, and he'd get to something on how you're not interpreting the bible/doctrine 'correctly' since you're 'a liberal' and so on.

Feel free though, should prove to be interesting 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:42 pm
Completely different "rant" but I need to get it off of my chest.

One of my fiance's friends was arrested Tuesday. He did some very bad things that I won't go into here. Now it comes out that he has schizophrenia, and had just changed medication. He's been jobless for a long time, his wife had recently left him leaving him a single father, and his father recently passed away. I'm fairly convinced he had probably stopped taking his medication.

None of us knew he had schizophrenia, and it's...weird to find out something like this. It's really hard to wrap your mind around. I seriously hope the courts take his mental condition into consideration, but....well, this state's legal system really sucks sometimes.  

IH_Zero

Pelta

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:05 am
My tech teacher (who deserves to be dropped down a well with a bunch of live electronics) decided to move me to a later tech class, giving me a three hour gap in the middle of my thursday. This gives me no time to go home before going out after tech, and barely enough time to do anything if I go home before tech. ******** THE DUCK!

I also detest midi. And the fact that he gave us an assignment due in the week after college is let out for the Christmas holidays.

Oh no! Christmas holidays? What holidays! That's time for working! I have stuff due in week 11. The term only goes up to week 9! gonk  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games