Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Returning Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 8:01 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Zelda frowned in concern. "That's not good. I'm glad she got away safely."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seeing the demonic undead creatures, Xena drew out her blade and attempted to slash at them.

"Me too." Raph murmured. He then stopped and sniffed the air while narrowing his eyes.

They screeched at her and started to move faster to try and swarm her.
Zelda blinked for a moment upon watching Raph. "What's wrong?" She asked before she took a moment to sniff the air as well.

Xena would fly up into the air away from the creatures. "Leave here!" She said before holding her hand out in attempt to fire an ectoplasmic blast at them.

"Something undead." He said as he grabbed up his helmet and put it on, then made his way outside. He looked up and saw the undead creatures jumping up at Xena. He pulled his manrikigusari and swung it around a couple of times before sending it up to grab one of the undead to pull them down towards him. "Back off!"
Zelda followed after Raph outside. Upon seeing the undead creatures going after Xena, she pulled out her bow and arrows, and shot an arrow at one of the creatures. "Leave my sister alone!"

Xena pinned her ears back as she would fire another blast at the creatures.

One was pulled down by Raph and slammed into the ground repeatedly while two were hit by blasts from Xena and another was shot down by Xena. One was left and tried to tackle Xena.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 8:06 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Zelda frowned in concern. "That's not good. I'm glad she got away safely."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seeing the demonic undead creatures, Xena drew out her blade and attempted to slash at them.

"Me too." Raph murmured. He then stopped and sniffed the air while narrowing his eyes.

They screeched at her and started to move faster to try and swarm her.
Zelda blinked for a moment upon watching Raph. "What's wrong?" She asked before she took a moment to sniff the air as well.

Xena would fly up into the air away from the creatures. "Leave here!" She said before holding her hand out in attempt to fire an ectoplasmic blast at them.

"Something undead." He said as he grabbed up his helmet and put it on, then made his way outside. He looked up and saw the undead creatures jumping up at Xena. He pulled his manrikigusari and swung it around a couple of times before sending it up to grab one of the undead to pull them down towards him. "Back off!"
Zelda followed after Raph outside. Upon seeing the undead creatures going after Xena, she pulled out her bow and arrows, and shot an arrow at one of the creatures. "Leave my sister alone!"

One was pulled down by Raph and slammed into the ground repeatedly while two were hit by blasts from Xena and another was shot down by Xena. One was left and tried to tackle Xena.
As Xena blasted the two undead creatures, she got tackled down to the ground by the remaining one. She would attempt to make herself intangible to escape.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 9:12 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

As Xena blasted the two undead creatures, she got tackled down to the ground by the remaining one. She would attempt to make herself intangible to escape.

The creature would hiss into her ear before she went intangible. "We know the darkness within you. You brought us here with your desire to use the book. You can't escape us now. Just like you can't escape your own dark heart." it would then jump away from where she went intagible and landed at an odd angle where it was on it's back, but lifted up with it's hands and legs. It would turn it's head grotesquely around so it was facing Raph and Zelda, then shot towards the two.

Raph would shove Zelda behind him and pull his sai to try and swipe at the oncoming creature.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 9:16 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

The creature would hiss into her ear before she went intangible. "We know the darkness within you. You brought us here with your desire to use the book. You can't escape us now. Just like you can't escape your own dark heart." it would then jump away from where she went intagible and landed at an odd angle where it was on it's back, but lifted up with it's hands and legs. It would turn it's head grotesquely around so it was facing Raph and Zelda, then shot towards the two.

Raph would shove Zelda behind him and pull his sai to try and swipe at the oncoming creature.
Xena pinned her ears back when the creature hissed into her ear. "You know nothing!" She would then draw out the sai Raph gave her and tossed it towards the back of the creature's head.

Zelda gasped as Raph shoved her behind him.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 9:27 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Xena pinned her ears back when the creature hissed into her ear. "You know nothing!" She would then draw out the sai Raph gave her and tossed it towards the back of the creature's head.

It would end up getting impaled and falling limply to the ground before it got close enough for Raph to even swipe at it. "You aight?" he asked both Xena and Zelda.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 9:41 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

It would end up getting impaled and falling limply to the ground before it got close enough for Raph to even swipe at it. "You aight?" he asked both Xena and Zelda.
Xena went to pull off the sai before she gave a nod to Raph. "Yeah, I'm okay."

"I don't like this at all." Zelda said with a frown.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 9:47 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"What's not ta like? Demons summoned from a book bound in human flesh? Totally just a normal day....." Raph said with a sigh. He then chuckled a bit. "Never a dull moment witchu, Xena."  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 9:52 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"What's not ta like? Demons summoned from a book bound in human flesh? Totally just a normal day....." Raph said with a sigh. He then chuckled a bit. "Never a dull moment witchu, Xena."
"Using that book was a mistake..." Zelda murmured.

"But it did save Dad though." Xena said before looking at Raph. "Welcome to my world. Come on, let's get back inside."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 10:04 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"But it did save Dad though." Xena said before looking at Raph. "Welcome to my world. Come on, let's get back inside."

He would nod and follow her back inside.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 10:23 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Once inside, Zelda went into the kitchen to fix some tea.

Xena looked at Raph once they got inside. "Guess you can stay with us until this whole thing settles over." She said. "Unless Loc's planning on sending you back."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 10:36 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Xena looked at Raph once they got inside. "Guess you can stay with us until this whole thing settles over." She said. "Unless Loc's planning on sending you back."

Raph shrugged and took off his helmet to set it on one of the tables. "Who knows what his plans are. Thanks for lettin me stay. Don't think it's gonna inconvenience ya folks though? I don't mind stayin outside."  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 10:39 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Raph shrugged and took off his helmet to set it on one of the tables. "Who knows what his plans are. Thanks for lettin me stay. Don't think it's gonna inconvenience ya folks though? I don't mind stayin outside."
She shook her head. "I don't think they mind. Besides, we got enough rooms for guests."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 10:46 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

She shook her head. "I don't think they mind. Besides, we got enough rooms for guests."

"Sure. Aight." he said with a nod. "Who knows when butterfly brain's gonna be ready to port me home anyway." He almost didn't get finished with his sentence as a swarm of butterflies appeared and smacked into his face.

"I heard that and I'm not amused. Keep that up and I'll leave you hear longer and tell her father you called him daddy. He hates it when I do it, so I'm sure he'd be just as annoyed." Loc's voice could be heard as the small swarm disappeared, leaving Raph to spit bits of butterfly wings from his mouth.

"Couldn't even begin ta wonder why he'd be annoyed wit that." Raph said flatly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 10:58 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Sure. Aight." he said with a nod. "Who knows when butterfly brain's gonna be ready to port me home anyway." He almost didn't get finished with his sentence as a swarm of butterflies appeared and smacked into his face.

"I heard that and I'm not amused. Keep that up and I'll leave you hear longer and tell her father you called him daddy. He hates it when I do it, so I'm sure he'd be just as annoyed." Loc's voice could be heard as the small swarm disappeared, leaving Raph to spit bits of butterfly wings from his mouth.

Xena watched as a swarm of butterflies appeared and smacked Raph's face. "To think he's best friends with my mom..." She sighed then shook her head. "I guess I can show you around at the very least."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 11:14 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Xena watched as a swarm of butterflies appeared and smacked Raph's face. "To think he's best friends with my mom..." She sighed then shook her head. "I guess I can show you around at the very least."

"Ya Mom has interestin taste in friends." he said. He nodded in consent to the tour.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games