Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clash Badman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:33 pm
Redneck Messiah
This place seems cozy ...

Then stay a while! whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:38 pm
So, how is everybody doing in July? Excited for the fourth?  

Clash Badman

Clash Badman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:26 am
Chayke

Welcome to the guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:57 pm
Fierce Deity Draugh

Welcome to the guild. Did you used to be The Fierce Deity?  

General Clash Warmaker
Captain

General Clash Warmaker
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:03 pm
Kiro_Hoto

Hey, Kiro. I haven’t seen hide nor hair of you in years. How have you been?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:25 pm
That's one way to get people to join a guild and RP; offer them a chance at an angelic halo. 😜

what's good in here

ASHLEYASDFGH

ASHLEYASDFGH

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:27 pm
What's wild is that guilds are still formatted like Gaia c.2000's?? I can't remember the last time I was in a guild hahaha.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:16 am
ASHLEYASDFGH

So far, not too much. Are you thinking about joining for the upcoming tournament?  

General Clash Warmaker
Captain

ASHLEYASDFGH

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:18 am
Eapon
So far, not too much. Are you thinking about joining for the upcoming tournament?

I dunno! I've never really done RP battling before. When I did we kind of did it D&D style, lots of dice rolling to see what hit and what didn't. Is that still the style?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:16 pm
ASHLEYASDFGH
Eapon

I dunno! I've never really done RP battling before. When I did we kind of did it D&D style, lots of dice rolling to see what hit and what didn't. Is that still the style?

No. We now go by The Anti-Munch Project as a general guide to abide by in freeform forum role play combat. It’s a bit lengthy, but well worth the read.  

General Clash Warmaker
Captain

ASHLEYASDFGH

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:13 am
Eapon
No. We now go by The Anti-Munch Project as a general guide to abide by in freeform forum role play combat. It’s a bit lengthy, but well worth the read.

Each person gets to decide what hits and what doesn't, then? No more chance in it?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:05 pm
ASHLEYASDFGH
Eapon

Each person gets to decide what hits and what doesn't, then? No more chance in it?

Basically. *nod nod*  

General Clash Warmaker
Captain

ASHLEYASDFGH

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:04 pm
Eapon
Basically. *nod nod*

Aw that stinks, I used to like the chance of it all. Those rules you sent are good but it's more exciting if you have to stay on your toes in case you don't roll well!

Is this guild only for the fight tournament, should I not expect to see a reply to the post I made in the Chat Bar? emotion_facepalm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:04 pm
ASHLEYASDFGH
Eapon
Basically. *nod nod*

Aw that stinks, I used to like the chance of it all. Those rules you sent are good but it's more exciting if you have to stay on your toes in case you don't roll well!

Is this guild only for the fight tournament, should I not expect to see a reply to the post I made in the Chat Bar? emotion_facepalm

Yes. Absolutely. The only thing is, Clash is actually still fighting Hashi Akako at the public Warmakers Guild thread, and our interaction at the Chat Bar is supposed to be after that. So, if you don’t mind waiting a bit, since Clash can’t be in two places at once, I will eventually get back to you. I don’t plan on losing to her, so I might make a post anyway. I’m going to play it by ear.  

General Clash Warmaker
Captain

General Clash Warmaker
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:53 pm
ASHLEYASDFGH
Eapon
Basically. *nod nod*

Also:

In freeform RP, you still have to stay on your toes, by the way. It follows logic in that you may not land every blow, and you may not always be able to dodge every attack, either. And no, this guild is not only for the tournament. I’m actually running it to get more people interested in the guild as well. It’s pretty much an open world, open ended RP that anyone can join and contribute posts to.  
OOC Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff