Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Cold Hunger Main Story Re-Write Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Re-Write!
Yay!
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
What? No!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:29 pm
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"I've dabbled a bit. Nothing real professional. But I guess they hadn't had luck among the women on base and maybe they figured I was a higher prospect than Xena for some reason." Michelle shook her head. "I didn't get any complaints. A couple of drink offers though."

"That's odd......But ok. Make yourself at home. I want to run some tests on Raph."

@Niede: Yumi was content in her room, fixing it up and getting it just right to her taste.

"Right. Don't let me stop you." She leaned against a wall and started humming quietly to herself

"Touch me wit a needle, and I'm....gonna punch ya...." Raph muttered from the couch a bit groggily.

"Raph! You're awake!" Donnie said movine to stand close to the couch his brother was on.

@Niede: ((Not sure what to do with her right now. lol. ))

"Sounds like he either needs food or coffee before you get too close to him Donnie." Michelle piped up as she looked over her nails

"Food, I'm not willing to give, and coffee......can a zombie drink coffee? Can you drink coffee?" Donnie asked, looking at Raph expectantly.

"Donnie....I will hurt you.....no. I can't drink coffee." he muttered sitting up. "I don't wanna be poked and prodded either."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:14 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"I've dabbled a bit. Nothing real professional. But I guess they hadn't had luck among the women on base and maybe they figured I was a higher prospect than Xena for some reason." Michelle shook her head. "I didn't get any complaints. A couple of drink offers though."

"That's odd......But ok. Make yourself at home. I want to run some tests on Raph."

@Niede: Yumi was content in her room, fixing it up and getting it just right to her taste.

"Right. Don't let me stop you." She leaned against a wall and started humming quietly to herself

"Touch me wit a needle, and I'm....gonna punch ya...." Raph muttered from the couch a bit groggily.

"Raph! You're awake!" Donnie said movine to stand close to the couch his brother was on.

"Sounds like he either needs food or coffee before you get too close to him Donnie." Michelle piped up as she looked over her nails

"Food, I'm not willing to give, and coffee......can a zombie drink coffee? Can you drink coffee?" Donnie asked, looking at Raph expectantly.

"Donnie....I will hurt you.....no. I can't drink coffee." he muttered sitting up. "I don't wanna be poked and prodded either."

"Wasn't necessarily saying he needs either. Just that he sounded like he needed them. In a way where people who generally need one or the other or both sound." Michelle explained exasperatedly. "Thought you were supposed to be the genius."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:45 pm
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"Wasn't necessarily saying he needs either. Just that he sounded like he needed them. In a way where people who generally need one or the other or both sound." Michelle explained exasperatedly. "Thought you were supposed to be the genius."

Donnie blushed and ducked his head a little. "S...sorry. It's been a long day."

Raph grumbled and looked around. "What happened anyway?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:29 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

Michelle looked over at Donnie a bit warmly. "So it's you that needs the coffee then?" She winked.  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:00 pm
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

Michelle looked over at Donnie a bit warmly. "So it's you that needs the coffee then?" She winked.

"Yeah. I think so. I'll check and see if I can get that old coffee maker going." he said smiling back. He walked over to where the old kitchen had been to check and see if he could get said maker to work.

"Sooooooo.....what happened?" Raph asked again, looking at Michelle. "Where's tha fox chick?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:42 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"Yeah. I think so. I'll check and see if I can get that old coffee maker going." he said smiling back. He walked over to where the old kitchen had been to check and see if he could get said maker to work.

"Sooooooo.....what happened?" Raph asked again, looking at Michelle. "Where's tha fox chick?"

Michelle shrugged. "She yelled at whoever it was that got us out the base then went off somewhere, probably to pout."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:52 pm
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

Michelle shrugged. "She yelled at whoever it was that got us out the base then went off somewhere, probably to pout."

"Base? What base?" he couldn't remember anything since they had escaped his small hideout in the sewers from the military woman. After that, it was all a blank.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:31 am
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"Base? What base?" he couldn't remember anything since they had escaped his small hideout in the sewers from the military woman. After that, it was all a blank.

She eyed him carefully. "What's the last thing you remember?"  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:21 pm
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"Xena draggin us through a wall wit her weird ghost powers when that military lady attacked."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:09 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"Xena draggin us through a wall wit her weird ghost powers when that military lady attacked."

"Okay, so not completely a lost cause." She shook her head. "Anyway, long story short. You got captured by the military. Xena and I went with Donnie to try to save you. Xena and Donnie got caught, I got asked to be entertainment for the lower ranks and then some woman got us all out before Xena scolded her and went off to pout."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:48 pm
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"Okay, so not completely a lost cause." She shook her head. "Anyway, long story short. You got captured by the military. Xena and I went with Donnie to try to save you. Xena and Donnie got caught, I got asked to be entertainment for the lower ranks and then some woman got us all out before Xena scolded her and went off to pout."

"Why tha hell did she scold her for if she helped us and why she go pout when she was givin someone else a hard time?" he asked, rubbing the space between his eyes with his thumb and forefinger.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:30 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"Why tha hell did she scold her for if she helped us and why she go pout when she was givin someone else a hard time?" he asked, rubbing the space between his eyes with his thumb and forefinger.

"Hell if I know. I wasn't really listening." Michelle waved it off. "Ask Donnie if you really wanna know."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:45 pm
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"Hell if I know. I wasn't really listening." Michelle waved it off. "Ask Donnie if you really wanna know."

"Right now I need tha jackhammer in my brain ta stop."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:51 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

She pushed off from the wall and walked over to him. "I make no promises it'll work, but will you let me try something?"  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:10 pm
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

She pushed off from the wall and walked over to him. "I make no promises it'll work, but will you let me try something?"

"If it gets rid a this headache and I get ta keep my arm, sure?" he said with a small chuckle.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games