Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
I Just Know These Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:12 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Mikey quickly let go of Zoey and backed up looking ashamed and a little shaken by her shriek. "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare or hurt you." sweatdrop "Yeah. Pictures. Nothing weird. He took a couple over the years. Oh no I made him sound like a stalker, he's going to kill me." Mikey said looking like he felt even worse now.

"Idiot." Raph muttered before flicking his youngest brother again in the back ot the head, then heading further into the lair. "Donnie! Getcha shell out here! Ya got a visitor!"

"Ok. Just a sec!" Donnie called back from what looked like an old train car a couple of yards to the right of the door Raph, Mikey, and Zoey were standing in front of.

@Xena: Leo listened to her and nodded a little. "I see."

Zoey smiled a little at Mikey and placed her hand over his, letting him know it was okay, before she took a few hurried steps over towards Donnie's voice before pausing. Her heart racing at she stood there waiting for him. After all...why deprive his brothers his reaction?

The two brothers watched from where they were while Leo and Splinter walked over to them to see what the commotion was all about.

Donnie was leaving the train car when he saw Zoey. He looked surprised, then smiled happily. "Zoey! Wow! It's great to see you! How did you get here!?" he walked over to her, but unlike his younger brother, he didn't jump to hug her.

@Xena: We all make mistakes. I'm sure that you've been working hard to atone for them.
"Day by day." She said. "Sometimes it's hard to see good in anything when you're mostly surrounded by the bad."

"As long as you try. That's all that matters."

@Zoey: Donnie blushed when she jumped and hugged him, but returned the hug. "I really missed you too. I'm glad Raph saved you and brought you here."
Xena nodded a little as she gazed at her tea cup. "It's the only thing I can do, especially now that we have Yumi too."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:15 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Mikey quickly let go of Zoey and backed up looking ashamed and a little shaken by her shriek. "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare or hurt you." sweatdrop "Yeah. Pictures. Nothing weird. He took a couple over the years. Oh no I made him sound like a stalker, he's going to kill me." Mikey said looking like he felt even worse now.

"Idiot." Raph muttered before flicking his youngest brother again in the back ot the head, then heading further into the lair. "Donnie! Getcha shell out here! Ya got a visitor!"

"Ok. Just a sec!" Donnie called back from what looked like an old train car a couple of yards to the right of the door Raph, Mikey, and Zoey were standing in front of.

@Xena: Leo listened to her and nodded a little. "I see."

Zoey smiled a little at Mikey and placed her hand over his, letting him know it was okay, before she took a few hurried steps over towards Donnie's voice before pausing. Her heart racing at she stood there waiting for him. After all...why deprive his brothers his reaction?

The two brothers watched from where they were while Leo and Splinter walked over to them to see what the commotion was all about.

Donnie was leaving the train car when he saw Zoey. He looked surprised, then smiled happily. "Zoey! Wow! It's great to see you! How did you get here!?" he walked over to her, but unlike his younger brother, he didn't jump to hug her.

@Xena: We all make mistakes. I'm sure that you've been working hard to atone for them.
"Day by day." She said. "Sometimes it's hard to see good in anything when you're mostly surrounded by the bad."

@Zoey: Donnie blushed when she jumped and hugged him, but returned the hug. "I really missed you too. I'm glad Raph saved you and brought you here."
Xena nodded a little as she gazed at her tea cup. "It's the only thing I can do, especially now that we have Yumi too."

Leo nodded and drank his tea.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:18 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Though how are you holding up now that you guys have Raph back? I know it still isn't easy because of his zombie condition..." Xena said as she looked at Leo.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:20 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"I'm glad. Come on. We'll have that tea." Donnie said. He had caught her slip up, but said nothing. Could have been a slip of the tongue after all.

Zoey got to know the family and through the next few months, Donnie would keep in touch as much as he could even when they had to go hide in North Hampton for a while and after their fight with the Shredder that almost killed them all. Their human friends April and Casey's falling out and later them getting back together with Casey having a baby from his late wife Gabrielle. Years passed and Casey's daughter Shadow was now a teenager and was letting Zoey tutor her in some subjects she was having trouble with. Around that time Zoey had received a message that Raph had been bitten by a purple dragon goon and was sick. Then everything went bad as the zombies started to come out.

A loud, clattering clash would startle Zoey awake with a gasp. Sitting up right, she would see Nira paused. Wide eyed, and looking startled herself, at some of the discarded equipment that had accidentally been knocked down when Nira had been trying quietly slip by upon her return from an early morning hunt. "Nira..."

"Nira sorry." She said quickly, still staring for a few moments before she relaxed. "Nira just came back. Had to eat. Found working traveling machine for fleshy. Raph go get it. Should be here soon. Nira knows." Zoey just nodded. Shaking off the dreams and she registered what Nira had said. Nira had gone hunting, found a working vehicle for Zoey, and now Raph had gone to get it and would be here soon.

"Then I should get my things together. The sooner we head out...the better." She said, getting to her feet as she thought back to the girl she had been tutoring for her struggling academics. Zoey wondered if Shadow was okay. If she was alive....God she hadn't even asked about her last night! Zoey frowned and shook her head. Raph would know. Hopefully. If it was something as simple as having heard from her. Having seen her.

"Fleshy...okay?"

"It's Zoey...." She answered with a sigh. "And yeah. I'm okay. Just thinking." She would murmur, getting to her feet with a long stretch before she began gathering what things she had and double checking that she had her precious music box.

They would hear the motor of a car driving up outside as Raph brought it around for Zoey.

While they had waited for Raph to show, Zoey had gotten lost in her head. She had thought back to that day. When she met the Hamato family. Her slip up. She remembered that night, when Donnie walked her home. How she had almost kissed him....and chickened out. Several times. Hearing the car pull up, she would look at Nira, who nods. As if confirming it was indeed Raph. Zoey nodded back and followed Nira out to the car. Soon. Soon she would be with Donnie and she would make up for all those lost kisses and all those stolen moments where she never told him those wonderful, scary, precious three little words.

Once outside, Zoey would look the yellow bug car over and giggle at the odd sense of irony she felt as seeing the car that reminded her of a show she really liked before the world went to hell. "Okay. Let's head home." She said wistfully, walking towards the car as Nira grinned and waited by the bike.

"Yup." Raph said getting out of the car. "Man, that's a small car." he grumbled as he bent back a little to pop his back, then sighed before heading over to his bike. "Follow me." he said as he hopped on and put his helmet on. He revved the engine and waited for Nira to hop on behind him.

Nira and Zoey laughed a bit. Zoey watched him get on the bike, she watched how giddy and happy Nira was to ride with him, and smiled to herself as she put her things in the car. "Lead on!" She says excitedley. Eager to get out of her proverable hell...and to the 'heaven' that awaits her.

"We go fast!" Nira cheered as climbed on and Zoey got in the car.

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:32 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Though how are you holding up now that you guys have Raph back? I know it still isn't easy because of his zombie condition..." Xena said as she looked at Leo.

"I'm fine. I'm just......mindful of the situation and watching how things turn out." Leo said. "We can speak more on it tomorrow." he finished his tea and stood up. "Good night, Xena. Get some rest. Raph will be back soon with Zoey."

@Zoey: Raph took off on the motorcycle at top speed through the city, leading Zoey through the lest zombie congested areas of the city. He swerved down side roads and up through main streets before even taking some side walks. All at top speed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:38 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I'm fine. I'm just......mindful of the situation and watching how things turn out." Leo said. "We can speak more on it tomorrow." he finished his tea and stood up. "Good night, Xena. Get some rest. Raph will be back soon with Zoey."

@Zoey: Raph took off on the motorcycle at top speed through the city, leading Zoey through the lest zombie congested areas of the city. He swerved down side roads and up through main streets before even taking some side walks. All at top speed.
Xena gave a nod to Leo. "We all need it." She said before she finished her tea and went upstairs to her room.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:08 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Zoey pushed the car as fast as it could go to keep up without burning out. The last thing she wanted was to run out of gas or get a popped tire. So far, everything was going smoothly. And that made Zoey nervous.

Nira, meanwhile, was yelling in pure joy from the speed they were going. And laughing loudly. Every now and then she would glance behind to make sure Zoey wasn't falling behind and whenever it looked like Nira was loosing sight of the yellow machine, she would have Raph slow down till Zoeys car was visible again before letting him speed back up. At the first rest stop out of the city, Nira halted their little caravan with the suggestion that Raph and fleshy look for the 'machine blood' (aka gas) while Nira went off for another quick bite to eat.

The scavenge for gas took a little longer than Zoey wanted, but she knew it was a rare commodity these days and that it was likely the first thing survivors scavenged enough of for their vehicles or generators. Still, when they had found enough gas to refuel with, and Nira had rejoined them with a bloodied grin of satisfaction, they were back on the road. Raph and Nira in the lead with the bike. And Zoey, back in her car, following behind.

The closer they got, the more nervous Zoey grew. The more nervous she got, the more anxious she felt. And the more anxious she felt, the more Zoey was wishing she had music playing in the car to distract herself with.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:16 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Zoey pushed the car as fast as it could go to keep up without burning out. The last thing she wanted was to run out of gas or get a popped tire. So far, everything was going smoothly. And that made Zoey nervous.

Nira, meanwhile, was yelling in pure joy from the speed they were going. And laughing loudly. Every now and then she would glance behind to make sure Zoey wasn't falling behind and whenever it looked like Nira was loosing sight of the yellow machine, she would have Raph slow down till Zoeys car was visible again before letting him speed back up. At the first rest stop out of the city, Nira halted their little caravan with the suggestion that Raph and fleshy look for the 'machine blood' (aka gas) while Nira went off for another quick bite to eat.

The scavenge for gas took a little longer than Zoey wanted, but she knew it was a rare commodity these days and that it was likely the first thing survivors scavenged enough of for their vehicles or generators. Still, when they had found enough gas to refuel with, and Nira had rejoined them with a bloodied grin of satisfaction, they were back on the road. Raph and Nira in the lead with the bike. And Zoey, back in her car, following behind.

The closer they got, the more nervous Zoey grew. The more nervous she got, the more anxious she felt. And the more anxious she felt, the more Zoey was wishing she had music playing in the car to distract herself with.

Raph could tell during the brief stops that Zoey was anxious and would give her a reassuring smile or a pat on the back before they would get going again. It took several hours, but they finally made it to North Hampton. Raph drove through the small town where there were few zombies, but enough, he wanted to avoid them so as not to lead them to the farm house. They got there by the time it was starting to get dark, pulling up to the farm house and parking beside the big front porch.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:30 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph could tell during the brief stops that Zoey was anxious and would give her a reassuring smile or a pat on the back before they would get going again. It took several hours, but they finally made it to North Hampton. Raph drove through the small town where there were few zombies, but enough, he wanted to avoid them so as not to lead them to the farm house. They got there by the time it was starting to get dark, pulling up to the farm house and parking beside the big front porch.

If any strays or stragglers noticed them or began advancing, drawn by the sound of the bike's loud roars, Nira would shriek in warning. And, as if sensing the strange 'alpha like aura'Nira seemed to flawlessly weild, the stragglers would change directions and wonder off. As if thinking twice about trying anything at the drive through. By the time they made it to the farm, Nira actually felt stiff from the travel and she would complain that she felt like so once she was off the bike. "Nira stiiiiiiiiiiff Raph. Nira can walk around a bit?"

"Nira can walk 'round. Just don't go too far, okay?" Zoey would answer instead as she got out of the car.

"Nira stay close." Nira agreed and began to shamble off towards the nearby woods to simply stretch her legs with a small walk.

Stretching, Zoey inhaled and looked at the farm. It was late but she was still hopeful someone was awake. "I'm goin' on ahead!" She says quickly, taking off towards the front porch and it's awaiting door eagerly. Forgetting her stuff in the car. She'd get it later. Or ask one of the guys to get it for her.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:42 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

If any strays or stragglers noticed them or began advancing, drawn by the sound of the bike's loud roars, Nira would shriek in warning. And, as if sensing the strange 'alpha like aura'Nira seemed to flawlessly weild, the stragglers would change directions and wonder off. As if thinking twice about trying anything at the drive through. By the time they made it to the farm, Nira actually felt stiff from the travel and she would complain that she felt like so once she was off the bike. "Nira stiiiiiiiiiiff Raph. Nira can walk around a bit?"

"Nira can walk 'round. Just don't go too far, okay?" Zoey would answer instead as she got out of the car.

"Nira stay close." Nira agreed and began to shamble off towards the nearby woods to simply stretch her legs with a small walk.

Stretching, Zoey inhaled and looked at the farm. It was late but she was still hopeful someone was awake. "I'm goin' on ahead!" She says quickly, taking off towards the front porch and it's awaiting door eagerly. Forgetting her stuff in the car. She'd get it later. Or ask one of the guys to get it for her.

Raph was about to answer, but chuckled as Zoey did and watched Nira shambled off. He watched Zoey excitedly run to the door and chuckled again before going to the small car and starting to pull out her belongings. "EY, Z, I'm home!" he bellowed out, not stopping what he was doing, or turning to look at the door. He knew he was loud enough she'd hear him and probably everyone else in the house.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:53 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Raph was about to answer, but chuckled as Zoey did and watched Nira shambled off. He watched Zoey excitedly run to the door and chuckled again before going to the small car and starting to pull out her belongings. "EY, Z, I'm home!" he bellowed out, not stopping what he was doing, or turning to look at the door. He knew he was loud enough she'd hear him and probably everyone else in the house.
Xena had indeed heard Raph's bellow as she had went over to the door and opened it for him and Zoey. "I don't think the people in the back heard you, Raph." She teased with a smile. "Welcome back." She took notice of Zoey before she went to fetch the other turtles to help with bringing in Zoey's belongings, Donnie being the first she would go to. From how Zoey was mainly a friend of Donnie's, it was right for him to be the first to know that his friend had arrived safely.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:05 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Zoey yelped startled and Xena opened the door at Raph's yell. Zoey blushed a bit and shyly waved hello. Under normal circumstances she should have been freaked out over someone like Xena, but after having met Donnie and them (and now sentient zombies), Xena's appearance wasn't as strange as it seemed. Zoey watched Xena head back inside and decided to wait outside on the porch. Attempting to stay out of the boys way. Pacing restlessly all the while.  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:12 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Xena had indeed heard Raph's bellow as she had went over to the door and opened it for him and Zoey. "I don't think the people in the back heard you, Raph." She teased with a smile. "Welcome back." She took notice of Zoey before she went to fetch the other turtles to help with bringing in Zoey's belongings, Donnie being the first she would go to. From how Zoey was mainly a friend of Donnie's, it was right for him to be the first to know that his friend had arrived safely.

"I'll be louder next time, Babe." he said smirking. He picked up some of the bags and started inside as Xena went back in.

Donnie walked out and saw Zoey, smiling happily, he walked over to hug her. "I'm so glad you're safe!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:23 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"I'll be louder next time, Babe." he said smirking. He picked up some of the bags and started inside as Xena went back in.

Donnie walked out and saw Zoey, smiling happily, he walked over to hug her. "I'm so glad you're safe!"
"Very funny." She shook her head as she soon came out with Donnie to help with bringing in Zoey's belongings. She gave a nod in greeting to Zoey as she let the latter and Donnie have their reunion. Being currently human, she wouldn't get much of a reaction. She had long black hair with brown streaks and sapphire blue eyes. She wore a white top with a black jacket over it, short blue jean shorts with a black studded belt, black fingerless gloves, black studded bracelets, black boots with studded straps. Around her neck was a red bandanna.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:37 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Zoey didn't waste a moment. As soon as he was within arms reach for a hug, Zoey would pull him into a kiss. Keeping her self made promise as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Her cheeks heating up. When it became very necessary to breathe, she pulled back panting and lightly crying in joy as she laid her head against his plastron. "I love you Donnie....and I'm sorry I never told you sooner! I should've kissed you so many times and I never did because I was scared. I was scared that you didn't...feel the same and I was scared I would ruin what we had."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games