Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
The City Sleeps now Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:37 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"Funny, I didn't see the children or babies wielding guns. Guess my eyesight is going." Leo said as he stepped out of the shadows of the trees. "Let's not play games and just be honest. You've mentioned Yumi twice. She showed up with Raph and Xena already at an advanced age. Xena said she was a test tube baby, so I'm assuming you created her. She seems to mean something to you, it's the only reason you haven't added any of us to your collection of....drones." He crossed his arms over his chest as he eyed her.

Niede had nothing to add, she could have said a quip, but decided not to, Blue did not seem in a laughing mood. "I did make her, from the DNA of the Spirit Fox and Red. I can't explain why, but for some reason, after she was made I became bonded to her." She then sighs softly. "She wanted to live with her DNA donors more than me. You are right though, I would not care much for what happened to you had she not decided to do that. She needs protection and love and people willing to do what it takes to make her happy."

She stands up and faces Leo. "Don't think that eliminating all of you did not cross my mind, at first. I realized something though. If I do attack or harm any of you that would only make Yumi upset and even resent me. So, I have to just stand back and do nothing aside from hope your little group does not mess things up. Okay, maybe not do nothing, I gave your group food and advice on how to purify water and gave Purple one of my batteries."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:11 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
"Funny, I didn't see the children or babies wielding guns. Guess my eyesight is going." Leo said as he stepped out of the shadows of the trees. "Let's not play games and just be honest. You've mentioned Yumi twice. She showed up with Raph and Xena already at an advanced age. Xena said she was a test tube baby, so I'm assuming you created her. She seems to mean something to you, it's the only reason you haven't added any of us to your collection of....drones." He crossed his arms over his chest as he eyed her.

Niede had nothing to add, she could have said a quip, but decided not to, Blue did not seem in a laughing mood. "I did make her, from the DNA of the Spirit Fox and Red. I can't explain why, but for some reason, after she was made I became bonded to her." She then sighs softly. "She wanted to live with her DNA donors more than me. You are right though, I would not care much for what happened to you had she not decided to do that. She needs protection and love and people willing to do what it takes to make her happy."

She stands up and faces Leo. "Don't think that eliminating all of you did not cross my mind, at first. I realized something though. If I do attack or harm any of you that would only make Yumi upset and even resent me. So, I have to just stand back and do nothing aside from hope your little group does not mess things up. Okay, maybe not do nothing, I gave your group food and advice on how to purify water and gave Purple one of my batteries."

"Yeah. Donnie seemed kind of over the moon for some items he come across in the attic. Wouldn't tell me where the food or other items come from. Or the impromptu birthday party for Yumi. Even though it was not for us, we do appreciate it." Leo said before giving her a respectful bow. He then stood back up straight. "This doesn't mean, by any stretch of the imagination, that I condone the things I saw you do. I only ask you do not harm any other innocent people in the area. If you can do that for me, and because of the supplies you so graciously supplied on Yumi's behalf, I'll offer any help we can give."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:29 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah. Donnie seemed kind of over the moon for some items he come across in the attic. Wouldn't tell me where the food or other items come from. Or the impromptu birthday party for Yumi. Even though it was not for us, we do appreciate it." Leo said before giving her a respectful bow. He then stood back up straight. "This doesn't mean, by any stretch of the imagination, that I condone the things I saw you do. I only ask you do not harm any other innocent people in the area. If you can do that for me, and because of the supplies you so graciously supplied on Yumi's behalf, I'll offer any help we can give."

"Well, I did promise Yumi a birthday cake. I'm happy to hear she got the one I made. I hope she liked it!" She respectfully bows back in return. She listens to his request then sighs softly. "Fine, fine, no more murdering innocents in this area." She does clap happily at the idea of their help. She lifts a hand and several textbooks appear beside Leo in a large duffle bag. "Here's my one and only request, help Yumi to learn. Just because it's an apocalypse is no excuse. Those should be enough for now, when she is done, I'll give her new ones. Oh, and there are Teacher's Editions so whoever does the teaching will be able to help better." She rubs the back of her neck as she sighs softly. "I do want the best for Yumi, and nothing would make me happier than knowing she is getting a good education."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:31 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Well, I did promise Yumi a birthday cake. I'm happy to hear she got the one I made. I hope she liked it!" She respectfully bows back in return. She listens to his request then sighs softly. "Fine, fine, no more murdering innocents in this area." She does clap happily at the idea of their help. She lifts a hand and several textbooks appear beside Leo in a large duffle bag. "Here's my one and only request, help Yumi to learn. Just because it's an apocalypse is no excuse. Those should be enough for now, when she is done, I'll give her new ones. Oh, and there are Teacher's Editions so whoever does the teaching will be able to help better." She rubs the back of her neck as she sighs softly. "I do want the best for Yumi, and nothing would make me happier than knowing she is getting a good education."

"She did indeed enjoy it very much." Leo said. Seeing the duffle bag, he knelt down to look through the text books. "Consider it done." he said when he stood back up, looking pleased also. She caught a hint of a smile for a moment before he looked at her again. "Probably, Donnie will be teaching her. He's the smartest of all of us and would be the best to do it."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:45 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"She did indeed enjoy it very much." Leo said. Seeing the duffle bag, he knelt down to look through the text books. "Consider it done." he said when he stood back up, looking pleased also. She caught a hint of a smile for a moment before he looked at her again. "Probably, Donnie will be teaching her. He's the smartest of all of us and would be the best to do it."

Niede smiles happily, knowing that Yumi enjoyed the cake she made. "That's good, Purple is very smart. I'm happy that he will be in charge of her education. I may fail in my task, Blue. If I do, then Yumi may be the only hope for the planet." She sits back down and looks up at the night sky. "She needs to learn right and wrong, it may not be fair to her, but she was made strong. Strong enough to save both the living and the undead when she grows up. She knows all of this, and that may have upset her."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:52 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede smiles happily, knowing that Yumi enjoyed the cake she made. "That's good, Purple is very smart. I'm happy that he will be in charge of her education. I may fail in my task, Blue. If I do, then Yumi may be the only hope for the planet." She sits back down and looks up at the night sky. "She needs to learn right and wrong, it may not be fair to her, but she was made strong. Strong enough to save both the living and the undead when she grows up. She knows all of this, and that may have upset her."

"What is your goal?" Leo asked. He wasn't sure if she would really tell him, but it never hurt to ask. "You did put a lot on that poor girls shoulders. She seems like she's strong though. Don't worry about right and wrong. We'll teach her that. Right and wrong and honor." he said. "We'll protect her and if what you're trying to do is the right thing, we'll help with what we can."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:07 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"What is your goal?" Leo asked. He wasn't sure if she would really tell him, but it never hurt to ask. "You did put a lot on that poor girls shoulders. She seems like she's strong though. Don't worry about right and wrong. We'll teach her that. Right and wrong and honor." he said. "We'll protect her and if what you're trying to do is the right thing, we'll help with what we can."

Niede considers the question. "Right now? I want to reverse the damage done to the planet. I wish I could say I want both the living and undead to live in harmony. We both know that is a lie, and I will not insult you with such a blatant one. Right now I would be happy to eliminate the Military Woman. I also have plans for my elite to rule the world." She glances over at Leo. "I let my anger at humanity get the better of me. I'm ancient, Blue. Older than you know, rage like mine had built over the millennium. When the Military Woman offered me a way to release it, I jumped at the chance. I have a feeling she will betray me at some point. So, I'm getting ready to do it first."

She nods her head as she smiles to herself. "It could be that by making Yumi I have made my own doom. I'd say that was fitting. I have a feeling you can teach her to be a better person than I ever will be. Heh, I wonder what my husband would say if he saw me now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:27 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede considers the question. "Right now? I want to reverse the damage done to the planet. I wish I could say I want both the living and undead to live in harmony. We both know that is a lie, and I will not insult you with such a blatant one. Right now I would be happy to eliminate the Military Woman. I also have plans for my elite to rule the world." She glances over at Leo. "I let my anger at humanity get the better of me. I'm ancient, Blue. Older than you know, rage like mine had built over the millennium. When the Military Woman offered me a way to release it, I jumped at the chance. I have a feeling she will betray me at some point. So, I'm getting ready to do it first."

She nods her head as she smiles to herself. "It could be that by making Yumi I have made my own doom. I'd say that was fitting. I have a feeling you can teach her to be a better person than I ever will be. Heh, I wonder what my husband would say if he saw me now?"

He didn't like the sound of that, or of someone being rulers of the world. It all sounded like some sort of supervillain of the week plan like from Mikey's comics. The more he listened though, the more he could tell she was dead serious. Yet somehow, he could also tell that she meant well. At least he thought he could and was hoping it wasn't just his own naïve wishful thinking. Hearing about her husband, he shook his head. "I don't know what your husband would say, but I know what my father would. He would say that as long as we're here in this world, we have the chance to do good and change our ways. We all live in what we radiate. So doing good for others will come back to you in abundance. But so do the bad things we do."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:47 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

He didn't like the sound of that, or of someone being rulers of the world. It all sounded like some sort of supervillain of the week plan like from Mikey's comics. The more he listened though, the more he could tell she was dead serious. Yet somehow, he could also tell that she meant well. At least he thought he could and was hoping it wasn't just his own naïve wishful thinking. Hearing about her husband, he shook his head. "I don't know what your husband would say, but I know what my father would. He would say that as long as we're here in this world, we have the chance to do good and change our ways. We all live in what we radiate. So doing good for others will come back to you in abundance. But so do the bad things we do."

Niede nods her head as she listens. "He died thousands of years ago, it was .. fifty-five years after the start of the bronze age, I think. I cared for him as he died. I was told it was a 'wasting disease.'" She listened to Leo then shook her head. "If that's true then all the good deeds in the world would not make up for the things I have done. I have killed by the thousands. I have destroyed towns for my own amusement. Owned a textile plant that maimed and killed children all for my own profit during the Victorian Era. I got mad at the treatment of the environment and what did I do? Doom billions in a zombie apocalypse. I did do something nice for Patient Zero though." She pauses for a moment. "You said you knew Red, right? I need him to know that I moved Patient Zero, I mean Finley and the zombies in his graveyard to Greenland." She shows Leo a map with the spot. "Patient Zero says that he and Yumi are invited to stay any time they want. He does not like the Spirit Fox though, so it would be a bad idea for her to join them."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:18 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede nods her head as she listens. "He died thousands of years ago, it was .. fifty-five years after the start of the bronze age, I think. I cared for him as he died. I was told it was a 'wasting disease.'" She listened to Leo then shook her head. "If that's true then all the good deeds in the world would not make up for the things I have done. I have killed by the thousands. I have destroyed towns for my own amusement. Owned a textile plant that maimed and killed children all for my own profit during the Victorian Era. I got mad at the treatment of the environment and what did I do? Doom billions in a zombie apocalypse. I did do something nice for Patient Zero though." She pauses for a moment. "You said you knew Red, right? I need him to know that I moved Patient Zero, I mean Finley and the zombies in his graveyard to Greenland." She shows Leo a map with the spot. "Patient Zero says that he and Yumi are invited to stay any time they want. He does not like the Spirit Fox though, so it would be a bad idea for her to join them."

"I'm sorry to hear about your father. It's never easy losing a loved one." Leo said sincerely. "We all make mistakes. You would have a lot to atone for, but if you wanted to walk the path of redemption, I wouldn't mind helping. If not, it's a shame, but nothing I would try to push on you. Just think of how it might make Yumi feel." He listened as she explained about Finley and nodded. "I'll let Raph know."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:40 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"I'm sorry to hear about your father. It's never easy losing a loved one." Leo said sincerely. "We all make mistakes. You would have a lot to atone for, but if you wanted to walk the path of redemption, I wouldn't mind helping. If not, it's a shame, but nothing I would try to push on you. Just think of how it might make Yumi feel." He listened as she explained about Finley and nodded. "I'll let Raph know."

Niede blinked a few times. "I was talking about my husband. I was pregnant at the time, and gave birth to twins after." She describes the symptoms that he had gone through before death and if Leo knows anything about Zombies he would recognize the symptoms.

She shakes her head as he softly laughs. "Oh Blue, I do enjoy your optimism. I only told you that because I know I am unfit to rule the world. When everything is done, how do you think mankind will react? I've been alive for more than five thousand years, and I know. Humanity will become wartorn and turn on each other. The strong killing the weak, taking advantage of them. Saying things like they rule others due to divine right. They will need strong leaders, ones better suited than I am." She motions at Zelus and Bia. "That is why they will rule. You may see it as an evil, but I think it's something that's needed. You and the Spirit Fox may speak to them about how they plan to rule, I will not tell them how they should do it."

She then taps her fingers on her cane. "Thank you, Patient Zero sees Red as a brother. I think he may also like Yumi."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:58 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede blinked a few times. "I was talking about my husband. I was pregnant at the time, and gave birth to twins after." She describes the symptoms that he had gone through before death and if Leo knows anything about Zombies he would recognize the symptoms.

She shakes her head as he softly laughs. "Oh Blue, I do enjoy your optimism. I only told you that because I know I am unfit to rule the world. When everything is done, how do you think mankind will react? I've been alive for more than five thousand years, and I know. Humanity will become wartorn and turn on each other. The strong killing the weak, taking advantage of them. Saying things like they rule others due to divine right. They will need strong leaders, ones better suited than I am." She motions at Zelus and Bia. "That is why they will rule. You may see it as an evil, but I think it's something that's needed. You and the Spirit Fox may speak to them about how they plan to rule, I will not tell them how they should do it."

She then taps her fingers on her cane. "Thank you, Patient Zero sees Red as a brother. I think he may also like Yumi."

((Meant husband. My brain and my fingers weren't working together. Sometimes just throw s**t at me OOC and say, "Hey stupid, you made a typo. lol.))

Leo did know the symptoms thanks to Donnie explaining after Raph had become infected. "He become a zombie." he said, seeming surprised by the fact. He then looked at Bia and Zelus before looking back at her. "Yes. We'll need to discuss that further. I don't know about Xena, but I know I would like to speak with them when the time comes for such." Leo shrugged a little. "Raph's always been good at adopting strays as family. I'm sure that Finley wont ever see me or my other brothers as family, but as long as he never does anything to Raph, I can live with that."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:23 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"I'm sorry to hear about your husband. It's never easy losing a loved one." Leo said sincerely. "We all make mistakes. You would have a lot to atone for, but if you wanted to walk the path of redemption, I wouldn't mind helping. If not, it's a shame, but nothing I would try to push on you. Just think of how it might make Yumi feel." He listened as she explained about Finley and nodded. "I'll let Raph know."

Niede blinked a few times. "I was pregnant at the time, and gave birth to twins after." She describes the symptoms that he had gone through before death and if Leo knows anything about Zombies he would recognize the symptoms.

((Meant husband. My brain and my fingers weren't working together. Sometimes just throw s**t at me OOC and say, "Hey stupid, you made a typo. lol.))

Leo did know the symptoms thanks to Donnie explaining after Raph had become infected. "He became a zombie." he said, seeming surprised by the fact. He then looked at Bia and Zelus before looking back at her. "Yes. We'll need to discuss that further. I don't know about Xena, but I know I would like to speak with them when the time comes for such." Leo shrugged a little. "Raph's always been good at adopting strays as family. I'm sure that Finley wont ever see me or my other brothers as family, but as long as he never does anything to Raph, I can live with that."

((It happens to us all, FTFY. =p))

Niede tilts her head to the side for a moment then rubs the bridge of her nose. "Great, so I have seeing my husband again on the list of things to look forward to." She glances over at Zelus. "Before you ask, no, he would not be mad if he found out. In fact, he may ask for a turn, we used to have the same taste in men." She then shrugs her shoulders.

She looks at Leo again. "For now, I need to do what is needed. There are battles to be won and I will do whatever it takes to win them. It's like I tell them, I have no interest in ruling anything. I also think I would do a bad job of it." She then stands up again and stretches out. "I'm sure the four of you can iron something out. Patient Zero's a good kid. You don't bother him, he won't bother you. I also stole his hat the first time we met." She taps her top hat then laughs again. "He is out of the way and in a hopefully safe place. He told me of a different Zombie Lord, one that has a hatred of anyone that is not a zombie. Watch out for him, I'm not sure Red being a Zombie will stop this new one from attacking. I also don't know his age, if he is old enough he may be a match for even me."

She sighs then looks at him. "You think the walking dead like Patient Zero is a new thing? They used to be called Ghouls and that's an ancient Arabic word. It's a type of creature that feeds on human flesh and lives in graveyards. Ring any bells for you yet?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:10 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"I'm sorry to hear about your husband. It's never easy losing a loved one." Leo said sincerely. "We all make mistakes. You would have a lot to atone for, but if you wanted to walk the path of redemption, I wouldn't mind helping. If not, it's a shame, but nothing I would try to push on you. Just think of how it might make Yumi feel." He listened as she explained about Finley and nodded. "I'll let Raph know."

Niede blinked a few times. "I was pregnant at the time, and gave birth to twins after." She describes the symptoms that he had gone through before death and if Leo knows anything about Zombies he would recognize the symptoms.

Leo did know the symptoms thanks to Donnie explaining after Raph had become infected. "He became a zombie." he said, seeming surprised by the fact. He then looked at Bia and Zelus before looking back at her. "Yes. We'll need to discuss that further. I don't know about Xena, but I know I would like to speak with them when the time comes for such." Leo shrugged a little. "Raph's always been good at adopting strays as family. I'm sure that Finley wont ever see me or my other brothers as family, but as long as he never does anything to Raph, I can live with that."

Niede tilts her head to the side for a moment then rubs the bridge of her nose. "Great, so I have seeing my husband again on the list of things to look forward to." She glances over at Zelus. "Before you ask, no, he would not be mad if he found out. In fact, he may ask for a turn, we used to have the same taste in men." She then shrugs her shoulders.

She looks at Leo again. "For now, I need to do what is needed. There are battles to be won and I will do whatever it takes to win them. It's like I tell them, I have no interest in ruling anything. I also think I would do a bad job of it." She then stands up again and stretches out. "I'm sure the four of you can iron something out. Patient Zero's a good kid. You don't bother him, he won't bother you. I also stole his hat the first time we met." She taps her top hat then laughs again. "He is out of the way and in a hopefully safe place. He told me of a different Zombie Lord, one that has a hatred of anyone that is not a zombie. Watch out for him, I'm not sure Red being a Zombie will stop this new one from attacking. I also don't know his age, if he is old enough he may be a match for even me."

She sighs then looks at him. "You think the walking dead like Patient Zero is a new thing? They used to be called Ghouls and that's an ancient Arabic word. It's a type of creature that feeds on human flesh and lives in graveyards. Ring any bells for you yet?"

"Kinky." Zelus said with a chuckle.

"It does. A lot really. I'm surprised Donnie hasn't mentioned that. Maybe he was thinking it or maybe he's been so frantic lately he hasn't thought about the implications. Who knows." Leo said with a sigh.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:24 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Kinky." Zelus said with a chuckle.

"It does. A lot really. I'm surprised Donnie hasn't mentioned that. Maybe he was thinking it or maybe he's been so frantic lately he hasn't thought about the implications. Who knows." Leo said with a sigh.

Niede thinks for a moment. "It could be that he is rather busy. He probably has not had time enough to think on it." She taps her fingers on the chair as she thinks then smiles. "You know, those hydroelectric dams could be brought to use again. They might prove useful for my base. A side effect would be that the nearby town would also get electricity." She shrugs her shoulders. "Ah, but none could fault me for things such as that when I clearly want the electrical output for my own, what do you think, Blue?"  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff