Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
The Song of Those Who Clash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:15 am
Viktor Ruinous

When she asked him to buy new clothes he became really confused. "Why would I need clothes when I almost never use my human form? I much prefer to looking like my true form. Or at lest as close to it as I can.", he said as he looked down at himself. Not knowing why an animal would need clothes since they have fur to help them. Though he has seen some animals with clothing on it never really made sense to him.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:21 am
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She gave him a look and just shrugged her shoulders. Some Sirens were vain well others did take care of themselves; at a healthy level. At least the Sirens were not as self absorbed as Merfolk tended to be. Of course she did have nice clothes but nothing to crazy. With this she laid down on her bed and waited for the meat to thaw some more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:31 am
Viktor Ruinous

After she laid down on her bed he began walking over to her bed. Sitting down next to her bed he placed his head down on it and looked at her. "So about this rent thing you spoke about? I believe that I need to give you what you consider currency is that correct?", he asked for his spot. Wanting to make sure he understood what need to be done. In order to make this whole thing they have found themselves in a bit easier for the both of them.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:34 am
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She looked at him as she was still laying there. "Yeah, that'd be nice. As for the price, how about four hundred dollars?, she mused. Only to raise an eyebrow at him. Since that would help cover part of her rent yet other bills. She did have a decent saving account saved up so she'd still be able to pay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:39 am
Viktor Ruinous

Nodding his head at her agreeing with what she said he did need to clear up one thing."That sounds fine. But I must now ask you this. What are dollars?", he asked. The tone of his voice would make it clear that he was not joking. He honestly didn't know what it was she was asking him to pay her with.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:44 am
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rolling onto her side she groaned a bit. Only to look at him and raise an eyebrow,"It's the curtain American currency. Other countries have other kinds similar to ours. But what have the council been paying you with?", her last question almost seemed like she was more confused then he was. Thankfully she was laying on her right side as she looked at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:52 am
Viktor Ruinous

Taking in the information given he was thinking about it. Remembering hearing about this currency before from some conversations he had heard as he was moving about. Though when she asked him that he looked at her with as close to dead eyes as a dogs face could muster. "I told you they don't pay me. Other hunters get paid I don't. Mostly because I don't want it.", he told her. As he told her this he just kept his head on her bed looking right at her never turning away.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:02 am
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She rubbed her face with her left hand a bit and sighed. Before looking at him,"Look, I do have a good savings account set up. So I should be fine until I get into the Hunter's guild. Though let me call my boss, Anita and see if I could make a load of goodies. She'll probably only charge me half price since I can make most of it no problem. Cause if anything food is always a good bargaining chip. Especially honey to those who are Fae for example.", she said with a grin at the end. Clearly she had been thinking on this for a good while now. Sitting up she made the phone call and her boss agreed to charge her more of the price of the ingredients instead of for labor and such. With this she got up and started to rub seasonings into the meats she had thawed out. Obliviously she was also going to make some jerky of some sorts. Through out this night she took her time getting around and cooking. But since it was mostly cooking in her oven, she was not in a rush. Yet very few times she'd ask Viktor for help to pull the pans out for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:24 am
Viktor Ruinous

When she started to grin he was curious has to what she had in mind. Watching her go around cooking and making food he was wondering how this was all going to play out. Eventually though he went over to his spot in the living room and laid down. But when she called for his help he would go and do what she needed. Trying not to let all the noise get to him he just bared with it through out the night.

Soon the day came that the council would come together for their meeting. Right now he was outside getting ready. He wasn't really looking forward to having to deal with them but he needed to make somethings clear and she had asked him to take her to them. All he could do was prepare for whatever may happen and hope it goes by quickly. Before they could go he did need to check on a few things but was waiting for Zina to get ready.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:38 am
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She had most of her goodies packed up for travel. Of course she told him they were going to take her car today. Now was a rare day for her to sing so openly as she got around. Thankfully she could move her left arm a bit more so getting around was easier. Once she was done getting around she came out in a pair of well fitting black slacks. As she had a cream camisole under a form fitting blouse that was a sea green. She did not bother to cover up her auburn roots any more. Now she had a necklace that was of an anchor.

Her high heel boots clicked against the ground as she carried the bags of goodies. She had made Honey Cakes, Brownies, Raspberry Tarts, Pecan Pies and Tiramisu. Of course there was about three of each pastry. Along with a good amount of home made beef jerky with different flavors. Once she was done loading up she pulled on a thigh long leather coat that fit her perfectly. Now as they traveled she played music just loud enough to be heard as she sang with it.

Her driving was a bit fast at first but no real danger. The closer they got to the city the more she drove normally. Of course she followed his instructions on where to go. Finally finding a parking garage near by, she smiled. Grabbing the bags of food she had left her hair down. As they walked there she did not even bother to hum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:58 am
Viktor Ruinous

As they were driving he just sat in the car listing to her singing finding it very enjoyable. Giving her the instruction leading them to a tall office building that was close to the middle of the city. Once they got out of the car he walked over to the building and walked in. As they walked in it seemed like no one noticed or really cared that a dog just walked into the building. Going over to the elevator he quickly stood on his hind legs and pressed the up button. When the doors opened he stood to the side letting her go first and then walked in after.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:09 am
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She walked with Viktor and smiled a bit. As they made their way to the table she was able to carry everything with ease. Of course as they walked to the table she kept a small smile on her lips. Though she knew her bags were letting out hints of the baked goodies in them. Now she smiled at the council and bowed her head at them.

Catherine looked at the entering duo with a raised eyebrow. Before she bowed her head back at Zina. Now Zina was unloading the bags from her arms. Though as Zina was unloading the bags onto the table, a gasp left her.

Eric and Gwen (the mermaid) were talking until until Zina and Viktor came in. Of course once a bag touched a table, Zina looked at Eric and gasped. Though the Goliath did not realize he was looking at his only fling. Slowly Zina's face got red but she said nothing. The only thing that gave him away was a series of scars on his hands; which he had folded on the table.

The memory that fluttered through Zina's mind was of Eric holding her hands above her head with his one larger on. As his hand wondered over her clothed skin and kissed her neck. Yet he followed the kiss with a firm n** to the back of her neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:37 am
Viktor Ruinous

Walking into the room he took a look around and saw that all the members were accounted for. He was hoping that maybe some of them weren't going to be there but that turned out not to be true. He didn't smile or anything and just walked up to the table and sat down. When he heard Zina gasp he turned to look at her. Seeing that she was now all red he was wondering what went wrong.

Aratagn was happy to see them as they walked in. He was even more happy when he smelled the treats in her bag. But was surprised when Zina gasped out of no were. Look at her with a raised eyebrow he was wondering what was wrong.

Bren hated that he had to spend time with these other races. But grew ever more furious when they walked in on their closed meeting. "What do you think you are doing here? This meeting is for council members not for the like of you.",he asked as he bolted up form his seat.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:54 am
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zina looked at Bren well she finished unloading the goodies. Now she gave him a kind yet calculated type of smile."Just wanted to say hi. Aside from the fact I got attacked by a troll about a week ago. Viktor had taken care of the two others. I won't be able to work at my now former job. They fired me, and that leaves me with one job left, that's more of a hobby., she said in a smooth voice. Not allowing any anger to enter.

Catherine
She watched this and looked at the various baked goods and jerky. Of course she felt her stomach start to growl a good bit. Though after Zina made her statement Gwen scoffed at her. Now she looked between the women curious of what was going to happen.

Eric thought he knew Zina but could not recognize her face. Nor did he see any factors he would remember. Yet after she got done talking, Gwen scoffed. "You're just wanting to leech off us. That's all to know." she said. Now the black haired woman grinned and shrugged her coat off. Before she rolled up her blouse sleeve. Showing off the cut on her left forearm.
"How can I be a leech when I have fought those trying to kill me? Or have you forgotten that Sirens were your protectors. Allowing you to live in vain and vanity."
Zina said almost to sweetly.

Gwen looked like she got slapped when Zina said she was vain. Which was partly true. Though now Eric looked between them and help up his hands,"Ladies, ladies calm down now.", he said, but no real 'power' behind his tone. Smirking Zina looked him over before laughing, which lasted a few good seconds. "
There is no power in your voice nor your words. I guess that only happens, at certain times.
", she said between coldly yet seductively.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:12 pm
Viktor Ruinous

Looking around he was already getting a headache. Though he did notice Aratagn waving him over from his seat with the pile of sweets in front of him. Walking over to him and sitting down for now they both decided to see how this went. He had told her before to try and be nice to the council members and she was kind of doing that. But he figured that this was going to go in a way that is to annoying to even try and stop.

Aratagn had used his magic to get a lot of the sweets over to in front of him and began to eat. Normally he would try to be the voice of reason in these meetings but right now he was distracted. Believing that this would work itself out and he could just enjoy his treats.

Bren grew even angrier at her. "You should mind your tongue when you speak to us Siren. And besides why should we care about your job. We have far more important things to talk about besides your small problems.", he said as he sat back in his seat and crossed his arms not liking that this is how the meeting is going.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games