Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 7:25 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He smiled and shifted to put an arm around her shoulder and pull her close. "Yeah. Looks like it. Bout damn time. It's an hour in and this Godzilla movie ain't Godzillaed yet."
"Right? It's always late in the movie that we finally see that vs fight...or even then, it doesn't last very long." She said shaking her head a bit before eating another jerky.

"Right? They gotta bog it down wit story. I ain't worried bout the whys. I just wanna see two big a** monsters dukin it out." he said as he continued to watch the movie.
"It wouldn't be much of a movie without any storytelling to it." She said. "Just give a decent amount of the vs fight."

"I...gueeess......aight. Balance then. 50/50." he said diplomatically.
"That we can agree with." She chuckled before giving him another jerky.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 7:29 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He smiled and shifted to put an arm around her shoulder and pull her close. "Yeah. Looks like it. Bout damn time. It's an hour in and this Godzilla movie ain't Godzillaed yet."
"Right? It's always late in the movie that we finally see that vs fight...or even then, it doesn't last very long." She said shaking her head a bit before eating another jerky.

"Right? They gotta bog it down wit story. I ain't worried bout the whys. I just wanna see two big a** monsters dukin it out." he said as he continued to watch the movie.
"It wouldn't be much of a movie without any storytelling to it." She said. "Just give a decent amount of the vs fight."

He smiled and took the piece to eat it. "Oh, it's turned ta a romance now."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 7:35 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She chuckled a bit. "Guess they wanted to give us something to root for on the human side of things." She said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 7:38 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She chuckled a bit. "Guess they wanted to give us something to root for on the human side of things." She said.

"Guess so." he said nodding. "Though now I guess we was both right. Now tha thing is kinda useful."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 7:46 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Guess so." he said nodding. "Though now I guess we was both right. Now tha thing is kinda useful."
"Guess it's a tie then." She said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 7:49 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Guess so. What we gonna do bout it?"  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 7:58 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She took a moment to think. "I feel generous so...I'll let you take this one since I already won that pillow fight." She said before kissing his cheek. "I think that's fair, don't you think?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 8:06 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She took a moment to think. "I feel generous so...I'll let you take this one since I already won that pillow fight." She said before kissing his cheek. "I think that's fair, don't you think?"

"Yeah. I can live wit that." he said smiling and blushing. He got up and walked over to the box to look through the movies. He held up two movies. "Aight. We want survival horror, or action horror?" he asked.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 8:08 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah. I can live wit that." he said smiling and blushing. He got up and walked over to the box to look through the movies. He held up two movies. "Aight. We want survival horror, or action horror?" he asked.
She smiled as she shifted so that Raph could get up from the pallet to choose another movie. She tilted her head slightly as she gazed at the two movies. "Let's do action horror. We're pretty much living in survival horror." She chuckled.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 8:14 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She smiled as she shifted so that Raph could get up from the pallet to choose another movie. She tilted her head slightly as she gazed at the two movies. "Let's do action horror. We're pretty much living in survival horror." She chuckled.

"Heh. True, though I sure wasn't gonna pick no zombie movie. Aight. Action it is then." He selected a movie and put it into the player before walking back over and sitting with her once more. The movie would begin to play.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 8:17 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Heh. True, though I sure wasn't gonna pick no zombie movie. Aight. Action it is then." He selected a movie and put it into the player before walking back over and sitting with her once more. The movie would begin to play.
"Fair enough." She said before she once more leaned to rest her head on his shoulder once he sat with her again. She watched as the movie began to play.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 7:20 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Fair enough." She said before she once more leaned to rest her head on his shoulder once he sat with her again. She watched as the movie began to play.

"Thought this looked pretty interestin." He said as he saw the cars.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 7:53 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena watched the movie with interest. "Ah...a ghost story involving revenge."  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 7:54 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Soooooo....80's tha Crow wit cars. I can get inta that." he said nodding.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 8:02 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Soooooo....80's tha Crow wit cars. I can get inta that." he said nodding.
"It's the racing part, isn't it?" She asked with a chuckle.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games