Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[Vday 2021]: A Winter's Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadica

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"It's fine really." She tried to assure the other that it was fine if he didn't want to talk. She felt bad making someone do something they weren't comfortable with.

She stood up once the cart stopped at the top and wasn't too surprised when Jericho seemed to rush off, it had seemed like she made him uncomfortable.

What did surprise her was the fact that he suddenly opened her door for her and was rather red. Oh dear was it that cold outside that he was all ready red from the cold? Poor thing needed a scarf!

She smiled and took the offered hand as she exited the cart. "Thank you!."

Twitchapher the 3rd
yup most certainly the cold and not a blush

Pur flushed at the compliment from Night Terror.

"You as well. Uh looking more handsome I mean!"

Good job pur way to be smooth, not.

She most certainly did not mind if he joined them! She also didn't care if Tanz did. Speaking of her twin she smirked a bit as the other was clearly caught off guard by Night Terror. Seee he is cool! Luckily she wasn't worried about her twin stealing his attention as the male quickly turned back to her.

"I've been wanting to see you again too!"

It had been hard trying to find time to sneak off and try and find him with them moving to a town that didn't exist and having to re-build it and all. Not to mention the weird baby thing that was thrown though a window in a flour sack. Stupid gathering

Pur would never forget the weird thing (train) that had tried to run her and a weird centaur like pae, down at that gathering. That gathering was a nightmare.

Her flush only deepened as Night Terror said he wouldn't know what he'd do if something happened to her. Ahhh she screamed internally how romantic!! It took her a moment to respond because she knew she'd trip over her words AGAIN. He manged to fluster her so easily! But he was so hoooot.

"Yeah, I'm doing good, Glad to see that you are well! With how the uh gathering ended."

You know with everyone in cages and shit. yikes.

When they got to the top her sister slipped out and Pur turned to Night Terror.

"You got any plans? If not we could hang out together if you wanted."

Perfect way to ask a boy on a date yep.

Fea Line
I can't remember if she saw him with the floating issue or not xD if she did she is very glad he is back to normal.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:10 am
There were so many fine-feathered ladies on this mountainside that he had to wonder how many of them were going to make it out alive. Especially with all of the Feng men in the mix.

Zhi had only entered the resort when he felt a little tug towards a soft voice that he had etched so clearly into his mind, he heard her in his dreams.

"Indeed you did," Zhi pressed his lips to the back of Zhixuan's hand. "What brings a lady such as yourself so deep into the cold?" The corners of lips pulled into a smirk.

Menelie
Zhixuan - Sorry it's so short. I wanted to get something out there so I wouldn't forget.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:56 am
Cinnamon watched the faun go before turning to the male fae. "Again sorry about the mess.". He had never been great at interacting with others. He sighed at feeling so useless at how to deal with females. Yes his lady was female but she acted more like a male in many ways than a Lady.

He scratched the back of his head. "My name is Cinnamon. Again sorry about the mess I hope the lady will be fine."

Wolfs Heart
Neo

Cami had noticed the hot tub and was making a beeline for it. Oh the hot water would feel so very nice on her cold body. As she got to the water she felt her chest was lighter. Looking down she let out a slight chuckle. Well she was a guy again. Nothing to be alarmed about.but maybe she could flirt with some ladies while in this form. She got into the warm water and looked around trying to find someone to talk to.

[Cami available to play she is a guy right now]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.While the fluffy coat was nice, Linwilen was finding his ears were really cold. Scurrying off the gondola he'd taken tot he top he rushes with his hands over his ears towards what appeared to be a small shop selling fluffy earmuffs and other such extra accessories he'd not thought to bring. He was in such a hurry that he soon was running nearly headlong into another pae also entering the shop.
Daisicle

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:27 am
She was about to respond when they were both distracted by the little whisp. She was confused but then Tugger did the amazing job of protecting her from any hair on her prefect body. What a loon but Tugger...Tugger was amazing. Was his coat suddenly have more of a sheen to it? Either way she wrapped her arms around Tugger's waist and rested her chin on his shoulder, purring loudly. "Well this certainly gets me back into the mode...My hero~" Such a pity eating other guests was probably against some sorta rule.

The the little thing in Tuggers hands started speaking and BOY did he piss her off. Her ears flattened against her head as the little thing started to not only hit on HER MAN but then he down played her natural beauty.

How.

Dare.

"How far back down the mountain do you think you could kick the little pest my tom? Bounces don't count by the way." She let out a devious little laugh.

Revel1984
Kally is totally the devil on his shoulder.

DaemonGabrielle
Anger cats!

Pheanna gave her twin a quick glare as she started to de-marshmallow and rid herself of the layers, tossing the jackets to passing cherubs. "No Theras is just 'holding' it for me." They both knew what that meant. "Really? Areus gets one taste of the bow and he takes off for the night? What a son you have dear sister. At least it's a fun night after all their training. I know Theras has been a bit down since being captured last year." Poor boy first taste of helplessness at the hands of Eris and her crew. She hoped that would be the last.

She finally got down to a more normal level of winter gear, a green fur lined jacket with sleek pants and fur gloves and boots. She defiantly looked more glorious then her marshmallow state. "Have you seen Mother yet? Normally she's here to bask in the glory of love from the adoring guests. Besides, I'm curious to see the fabulous outfit she will naturally have on."

Wolfs Heart

Fraise gave Zoran a nod before hugging him tightly, those pink warm chest mellows of her's smooshed again his body. "I know...And you're right I just...If something happened to her I wouldn't be able to forgive myself....She's a big girl now but she's still our little girl. I want her to be as happy as she can be and be safe. We know how these parties get..." She buried her head into his neck. "I'm sorry Zoran...We are suppose to have fun together but I've been such a mess. I wanted to show you Breeheart so badly. You would have loved it and everything it has to offer." She released him from her hug while taking a step back and looking up to him. "We'll...Just have to make the most of this surprise vacation." She gave him a warm smile while trying to dry the last few escaped tears from the corner of her eyes.

Right, water. "Knowing these there will be water up the mountain." She watched the gondola for a moment. "Zoran look! They have tanks of water going up the mountain. We could sit in those so you'll feel better and I'll just have to hold my breath!" She smiled like it was a great idea. She wanted him to be comfy after all and so what if she got a little wet right? This was for him!

Antidia
No worries Dia! Take your time! heart

Oh my just look at them all! Horus was beaming over how many there was in his family and he loved them all so much! He opened his mouth to speak but there was a sudden....Change in him. His supple manly chest blossomed outward and pressed tightly against the skin tight suit he was in, His hips widened and his manliness sadly disappeared and he was very very unmanly. "Oh my!" His voice was a lot more soft and high. He...He was suddenly a she. A flexing oiled up goddess no less.

"Horus clapped her hands together. "My word now isn't this such a delightful opportunity I've been given!" Horus did not seem to be upset in the least. "To explore the other side of the of the coin as it was! The knowledge I may learn from this, truly remarkable!" She was oddly happy at this change, despite loosing her manly manhood. She'd explore this more later. There was family now.

She had heard the name from the younger giving the bracelet. "Oh Kore why thank you! You have beautiful hair as well!" And then Shansa introduced herself. "And the lovely Shansa! I have heard a little of you. Of your fiery soul that burns brightly in passion and how you take no gruff from anyone. I do hope I am not coming off rude, I truly mean these words in the most gracious way. I am so honored to have such a strong sister as you!" She clapped her hands together again and noted the other youngers coming to visit them. "I'd hate to take more of both of your time but I do hope we may spend some quality time together, perhaps a little personal room spa time between us three? My mother has taught me much of personal care and I'd adore it if I could spoil you both as you both are so lovely! We could paint our hooves- Oh dear you don't have hooves oh what was the word mother used...Nails! We could pain our nails! It will be lovely!" She smiled so brightly. "You may say no to my offer, no offence. I just wish to get to know you both better. I do hope to see you both later and do have a grand time with each other."

shadica
Horus is excited to meet Shansa!

Fea Line
I just picture Kore's little sneks with beauty masks on and cucumbers in their eyes as well and I'm laughing so hard.

Peaches was very unamused when Sindri pointed out his brother and Quetzal. At least Kadri also had someone watching him so she could relax about that. "Well ya I don't have legs." She flew slowly over to her Uncle. "Because I just fly everywhere. It's sorta what me and Kelee do." She just grunted at him as he wiggled his toes. "It also means you can stub them. Seems to be a land thing but it happens to my mom and it makes her said...Still what are you doing here? You know if your parents find you you'll both be grounded until the next century."

Peaches swatted at her neck as she felt the p***k and then she just felt SO HAPPY! So so happy that frown was turned upside down! "You may be my uncle but I can still kick your assssss~" The shift from grump to total explosion of joy was kinda jarring. "So what do you want to do since I'm stuck with you now."

Daisicle

Her hand was so soft and delicate he just couldn't help himself. In a swift motion he twirled Rainbloom towards himself and dipped her slightly, looking straight into her eyes as he brought her up slowly and closer to him, almost for a kiss. The second his brain caught up to his actions he silently freaked and turned even redder in the face. He helped her back straight up, took a step to the side and planted his arms next to his sides like a solider would. He was wide eyed and looking to the ground. What in the word possessed him to do such a thing oh no she was going to hate him and he really didn't want her to. He suddenly got to his kneels and put his hands together, looking at her and silently pleading with her not to hate him.
shadica
Here we go!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:58 am

Rho was quite pleased to find out that he and Mena were on the same page regarding the plan going forward - it always made things easier. That said, for someone who's priority was supposedly getting some, as it were, he was rather focused on the different array of scarves and jackets rather than the other female patrons perusing them.

A guy could enjoy being nicely dressed, okay?

"Bro, which do you think suits me better?" He asked as he showed off two patterns - a plaid red one and a blue one with snowflake flurries, to his wingman. His attention was piqued at the mention of a lady, and he not-so-subtly looked over at her then back to his bro before pulling him in close for a whisper. "Yo, so she's cute and all, but we were here to get us some daemon tail right? Can't I just go for her when we get back to the..." he paused, seeming to reflect on something... which included looking back her way and then returning to the huddle. "Actually, I feel like i would have recognized a faunness like her if I'd seen her in the tree. What do you think?"

Menelie

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:08 am

Tanz's mind was all in a sort of equally-embarrassed and annoyed from her most recent encounter with NT that she really wasn't paying much attention AT ALL to where she was going. Or who she was going to be walking into. That one, she hit with a loud yelp and a fall onto her rear.

Of course she wouldn't admit any culpability for what had happened, however.

"Oi, what gives?! Who the hell just walks into someone like that?" She was pouting and her ears were folded down as she glared at the... female(?) before her.

Shicala
Tanz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:13 am

Maika'i was, in fact, a very cute and very content kitty cat right now, what with how he was snuggled against Rosamin's bosom and surrounded by the glory of harpies on every which side.

He was pleased to see his offerings to each had been met with favor.

He could fall asleep just like this.

Dream WhiteWitz
Maika'i with Rosamin

shadica
Maika'i near Gywn

Strawberri Stardust
Maika'i near Zhong

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:52 am
"always" he murmured when Kally called him her hero, "like i'd ever let anyone touch you without your consent" he purred before he felt something p***k him. He snarled and turned, looking for the critter but there was nothing.

His attention turned back to the Whisp ......o.O?........ "you what?" he asked, incredulous, had the little snot just dissed his QUEEN? i mean, Tugger knew he was sexy but no one dismissed Kally like that. "Wrestling is very far from my mind you little brat" he snapped, knowing full well exactly what the whisp had meant.

His attention turned back to Kally, he actually laughed at the imagery of the little whisp bouncing down the mountain. "Does rolling count?" he asked, though he offered the, still held in his grasp, arm of the whisp towards Kally "Does m'lady wish to do the honours" He asked, fully intending to ACTUALLY punt the annoying creature back down the mountain shoould Kally be serious.

Twitchapher the 3rd
DaemonGabrielle

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:46 am
Kally's tail swayed from side to side slowly. Oh Tugger's offer was so very tempting...But..."My dearest you should know if I got my claws on the little brat right now I'd ruin the beautiful scenery here with the cloud of red I could make with his mangled corpse. Besides, I want to see those big strong muscles of yours at work as you throw that down the mountain. Of course the quicker we rid ourselves of the annoying brat, the quicker we can head inside and warm up a little. I'll leave the rest to you my dear~" She purred again. She had given him all the pieces he need to make the right choice.

Revel1984
The Queen says let there be yeet

DaemonGabrielle

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Linwilen didn't fair better on staying on his feet on the slippery surface that was below him when he collided with the blue pae. Still not removing his hands from his ears he sat on the cold ground looking slightly dazed from the collision. "oopsies" he says in his semi-feminine voice, he looks towards the other seated pae. "Sorry" he smiles and giggles a soft giggle.

Daisicle
Tanz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:00 pm
Rosamin was smitten; more than that, she was so heated that she could literally just jump over the crowd and tackle any of the male harpies that were standing there. Only issue was that there was many other harpies that had similar ideas in mind. Maybe if she... wiggled her way through, trying to push the others only to be pushed back. The female harpy practically shoved Maika'i into her brown satchel and fastened it before she started to push back hard.

Daisicle
Poor Maika'i. But hey one way of bringing him home! XD

Quote:
Rosamin is declaring a push shove thing on female harpies XD

The female Seera blushed, looking at Kadri, giving a nod. "A bit far. I snuck out," she confessed as she swam closer to the other young male, the green stripes on her body was glowing slightly with her shyness popping up. "You? Are you... far from home too?"

Menelie
Laoise to Kadri

Dream WhiteWitz

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:36 pm
Tugger nodded, his fur prickling pleasantly with her arms around his waist, he breifly closed his eyes as he imagined her staining the snow around them red with whisp blood but he sighed "Shame, we'd get kicked out too most likely" he said, eyeing the struggling whisp in his clutches "Ugh you know what my love, this little s**t really isn't worth the hassle" he said, and tossed the whisp away, none too gently and not caring where Oisin landed, before wrapping his arms around Kally, picking her up and carrying her towards the buildings "Let's get somewhere private" he purred thickly.

Twitchapher the 3rd
DaemonGabrielle

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:18 pm
Jael was lost, these instincts that were taking over were entirely new and at conflict with her own nature. Before today, her instincts had only told her to eat and find mama. How could a bird of so little words and actions possibly attract a mate? Yet, somehow instincts had taken over. He had a immense feeling of pleasure that this female was attracted to him, Jael couldn't recall feeling something like happiness before.

Find a nest? The male Jael nodded his head slowly in agreement to the suggestion. Yes, nesting with a female would be the greatest success he could have. The male ruffled his feathers, in display, and then attempted to lure the female elsewhere.

Daisicle

--------

Eleora blushed at the complement. It was nice, for once she felt like, what she imagined, a normal pae might feel like. This guy wasn't acting like that weird child either, he was actually being sweet. And she was free to just be herself, and be with someone else without any lingering worries or fears. She smiled shyly, and nodded in agreement. The giant flutter marshmallow slowly waddled her way back to the ski shop to rent her gear and then emerged with arms full. She felt like she probably looked silly carrying the armful of skis, poles, and boots, but she hoped the new friend she had made would help get her sorted out. "Alright... ready!...ish." she smiled sheepishly.

SSBrosB

----------  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:41 pm
Rhyol nodded his head in response to the question from the other male, "Yeah... a ways. This mountain isn't exactly convenient is it? I'm sure my parents will be worried sick when I get back." Despite the throwing up, the two fish-types seemed really into each other. Rhyol was thinking it was probably best he be finding something else to do right now. The male cradled one of his arms against his belly and began to fill it with cupcakes, cookies, and other treats. He clearly wasn't worried about throwing up. "Think I'm going to leave these two to it," he laughed quietly to Skylie with raised eyebrows.

Dream Whitewitz
Rhyol is making his departure.

Menelie
Rhyol is making his departure.

Shicala
Rhyol is making his departure, up to you if Skylie sticks around or not.

---------

Neo turned back to the pae who had bumped into him, now that the faun seemed to be taken care of. "Its alright, I know you didn't mean to, it was out of your control. I just felt bad that my food got all over her. " He said thoughtfully. "Hey, I'm Neo. I think she'll be okay. Sounds like she has some spare clothes, or maybe some way to clean it up back in her room. Either way, seems she was better prepared than I might have been." He took another breath before grabbing a plate. "I'm almost afraid to put food on this thing again," He chuckled.

sailornorthstar

-------------

Kleta laughed at her sister's idea of holding onto a bow an arrow. "No, I think he is more interested in the mortals this year... despite my discouragement from getting tangled up with them. I tell him to go East and he goes West." She said shaking her head sadly as memories from the previous year flooded her mind. "But hopefully the training from this year will have them more prepared than they were last year..." That was probably why he was rebelling by going after the mortal youth, she had pushed Areus hard this year when it came to training. If she had to choose though, fraternizing with mortals was the better option than getting in trouble with Eris or worse.

Kleta paused to run though her day so far, but she knew the answer right away. "No, I haven't seen mother today. Though you know how she is about her entrances... Although the mortals are spread out quite a bit this year, I'm curious what she has planned."

Twitchapher the 3rd

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games