Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[VDay 2020]: Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:22 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd
OH! Phaenna's own eyes got big before she looked the other way while pointing out where her mother had gone. A silent 'I won't talk about this' to Meagara. She wasn't going to speak about this again. It was pretty big of her to do. She'd leave it at that and put her attention to her son. She gave him a big hug. "I'm glad to see you ok sweetie. And don't let this damper you so much. They were adults that play dirty, you're a teenager. We're training you but we don't expect you to take on the world by yourself." Phaenna smiled and ruffled her son's hair. "We start training back up tomorrow. Now how about you relax for a bit tonight." She took her quiver off and put it between the two teenagers. "Here. For tonight. Have some fun. Meagara feel free to use some of my arrows as well. They might not be to your liking but I think everyone has had a tough enough night as it is." She looked between the two teenagers and nodded. "Theras I'm going to go look for your aunt." She left out the part where there would be a stiff drink involved. "Take care alright." She smiled to her boy before heading back off into the crowds.

Theras was silent as his mother spoke. He understood what she was saying but...He didn't know. "Alright mom. See you later." He managed to reply as his mother before she left. He silently picked up his mother's quiver full of arrows and just kinda shrugged to Meagara. He wasn't going to mention the fact the Fury wanted to go see Venus either. "I guess....Up for some mortal shooting for a little bit?" This was an oddly friendly request.

DaemonGabrielle
I dunno I think he broke a bit. 8Ua

Maegara stared wide eyed as the spartan of glory seemingly just ignored her confession. In fact, she was flabbergasted. These were people she had grown up hating. And they....well, compared to tonight, they weren't evil. Shaking her head, she turned back to Theras and struggled to get words out.

His offer was....this was a weird night. Shaking her head again, she decided Venus could wait. What did it matter if she put off the gratitude for a few moments. Besides, her family was gonna RIP her a new one regardless of what she did. So she decided to live a touch dangerously for once.

"Sure." She said, her voice showing none of the struggle in her head. She was good at that. Grabbing the bow, she lead the way.

Up the balcony, onto the small platform above the dancefloor, she unhooked the bow from her shoulder and grabbed an arrow from Theras's new quiver. Cocking the arrow back, she steadied herself, aimed, and fired.

Only her arrow didnt go straight. She had been planning to hit a very colorfully striped faun but wound up hitting a pink fish instead as her arrow veered way off course. "s**t." She mumbled under her breath, quickly handing the bow back to Theras as though it had caught fire.

Taking a step foward, she watched her new victim carefully with a grimace on her face. "What exactly does her arrows do again?" She asked, suddenly doubting herself tremendously.

Menelie
Kelebek has been hit with Phaenna's Arrow of Glory. You now feel the urge to playfully wrestle with the next pae you see.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
With a look behind him, Hjortur was able to catch sight of Calliope in the distance and returned her wave with another of his own. Of the pair of them, she tended to keep to herself quite a bit more, almost like her mind was always adrift, elsewhere. He loved her to pieces, but sometimes she just said the most profound things... and the way she'd picked up every instrument presented to her as quickly as breathing. Well... Honestly, he'd love if Kel could hear the girl play some day. For as well as his own abilities were, he might as well have been a novice relative to her own techniques.

Looked like tonight wouldn't be that night, not with how she seemed to blend into the crowd immediately thereafter. Actually, now that he thought about it, had Kel actually ever met his biological daughter?

"Hmm...?" Her calling his name brought him out of his own musings to glance over with a quizzical head tilt. "Is everything alright? Should we head under?" He knew she wasn't particularly fond of being outside of the water for long; where her scales beginning to dry out?

And then her monologue began.

He wasn't sure what was going on at first - what she could possibly be alluding to - but as her words flowed, so too did the heat from his head and the color from his cheeks. He could feel a thin veil of sweat coat his body as his posture grew stiff. Her hand felt like fire against his own clammy cheek, against his chest holding his now-racing heart. He seemed incapable of breaking eye contact as he tried to swallow in an attempt to wet his dry mouth. Of all the things Kel might have asked him following that whole ordeal, this was not something he'd expected. He blinked as his face went from drained of color to completely flushed in an instant.

He was truly flustered.

He was panicking.

Perhaps for the first time, he wished he could disappear like her.

Had he messed up somehow; was she unhappy? Was that why she asked to change their current circumstances? Was he the only one who thought things were going well the way it was? Was it cause he'd been hesitant regarding children; had he failed to provide her sufficient closure? Where had he failed this time? No, no, no, no... There was no way he was good enough for her to go as far marriage... She'd surely regret it in no time at all.

Perhaps like a fish out of water, Hjortur's mouth hung askew as he failed to produce a coherent response.

Menelie
[Arrows - NONE] Hjortur -> Kel

Elros Namasi
(in case Beltan wants to notice)

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:36 pm
He leaned against the rally and watched her shot. "Not too bad first shot. I nearly shot my mom my first time." He pulled out another arrow and notched it in his bow. He scanned the room. Oh there was a bright guy. He let his arrow fly and hit the orange and yellow faun in the shoulder. "They make the mortals wrestle for glory...Playfully." Guess he should add that part. "Nothing here is too dangerous. But I mean...It is fun to make them into pin cushions. I think mom gave us these for less about what they do and more about just shooting the mortals to blow off some steam."

DaemonGabrielle

Daisicle
Not if I get u first. =U Now go wrestle someone for glory.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Selich felt very much the same way he had after eating that apple: confused, but generally elated. It was so surreal and the details of the whole thing became a little blurred at the edges. While they were in the maze and then the birdcages, time seemed to stand still. Then the deities started an all-out brawl and time hopped and skipped until he found himself, blinking, back in the hotel at a proper (and very pink) Venus Day party.

Knocked a step sideways by Hanna's almost-tackle, the selkie let out an 'oof' at the impact before looping his arms around her. "Aboot time, ah think. We deserve it," he told her, chuckling while she nuzzled up to him. "What d'ya say ta a bottle of champagne, a blanket on the beach, and all the pastries we can handle?"

SSBrosB

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.If Hjortur had just taken an extra second or two to really look before getting all judgy about it, he would have noticed that Beltan was completely nonplussed. When he'd seen Xoana heading toward him, he'd lifted a hand in greeting and had fully intended to ask her if she'd seen the others. A big hug out of relief would have been understandable, if awkward on its own. But she had moved toward him with purpose and hadn't hesitated to lay a big smacker of a kiss on him, striking him totally dumb. Frozen with his arms held out to his sides, eyes impossibly wide, poor feesh was inanely thinking things like, "My hands, what do I do with my hands? .... What even are hands? .... Where had this come from? .... What do? Send halp."

Actually turning to seek out Hjortur and try to convey his full panic-mode distress, he found his friend in the midst of a similar situation of his own. Had.. had Kelebek just proposed? What had gone on in that maze? Relizing there was no help coming from that quarter, Beltan gulped as he turned back to Xoana. "Drinks?" he squeaked then hastily cleared his throat before clarifying (in a noticeably deeper voice), "Would you like to get some refreshments?"

Menelie

Daisicle

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:30 pm
Oh. Oh no. This was not what she wanted. What was she thinking? Public declarations of love weren't normally her thing, and they definitely weren't his thing, and she had just completely put him on the spot! She covered her mouth with both of her hands, wishing she could take the words back, save them for another day. What they had was perfect, and she'd ruined it.

"I...Hjortur, I'm sorry," Kelebek said, shaking her head. "I shouldn't have...." She waved a hand in a forgetful gesture. "Pretend I never mentioned it." She could feel her cheeks searing red. She'd gone too far, she just knew it. Hjortur was as fluid as the currents, and asking him to be otherwise was out of the question. How could she have been so careless? Selfish.

Another p***k, and something...totally different came over her. She furrowed her brow, unsure of what was happening. She needed to be physical. She felt...almost aggressive, which was unusual for her. She grabbed Hjortur's hand and pulled him under the water. How exactly did one wrestle underwater? Well, when one was in an enclosed space, such as this pool, apparently it went like this: Kelebek grabbed him by the shoulders and pinned him to the sidewall of the pool. She wrapped her tail around his.

She felt almost bolstered by this bold move, though it was totally uncharacteristic, and she decided to backpedal her backpedaling. She knew that she would always feel like the "other woman" until they were married. Why shouldn't she ask for what she needed?

"You don't have to answer right away, of course. But I know you. I know in your heart of hearts you want to be with me. Only me. I am enough for you. And I want to be with you. Only you. So I'll ask you again. Will you marry me?" She couldn't believe her own mouth.

Euphrosyne scanned the crowd for her next target, and happened to see Lannister loose one of Hymn's arrows into a Naiad pair. And the female! Well, she supposed Naiads were matriarchal, that made sense. She couldn't help but be riveted by the femme's declaration and proposal. Just beautiful! This is what Mother's parties were meant to be about.

Oh dear.

It seemed her partner had frozen up. Standing there with his mouth agape like a codfish. She notched an arrow for him, to help things along a bit, when the girl was hit with another arrow. She followed its path backward with her eyes. Oh my. That was going to make things...just, super awkward.

Well, perhaps she could still help. She loosed her arrow into the male, and it struck him just before they disappeared underwater. "Good luck, little fishes."

Daisicle
Hjortur has been hit with Euphrosyne's mirth arrow! He will be very happy with the next Pae he sees.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:30 pm
Maegara sighed with relief. At least she wouldn't wind up with more work at the end of this. She'd shoot herself if she was the reason she was working overtime. "That's actually a relatively mild power. I figured with as much recompense as i have to put in after this day, the arrows would be a lot stronger." Or maybe it was just this particular branch of arrows that weren't that strong. She knew some of the diesty's packed a wallop.

Turning her vision away from the mortal, she smiled wickedly at Theras. The kind of wic,ked smile that sent most creatures in a dead run away from her. Since the arrows were of no true consequence, she had decided that she could play a little bit more.

"Shall we poke some more?"

Twitchapherthe3rd

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:36 pm

Ranuin wasn't sure when ever before he'd been so happy to feel the ground beneath his paws. Was that it? Was the nightmare over? The current decor suggested that it was after the awe-inspiring clash they had witnessed from their cages. Everywhere, there was bright pink decorations, light, food, drinks, music, all of it proper as one would expect from a party.

However, with everything else that had happened tonight, Ranuin wasn't sure he yet trusted his senses fully. Not yet.

Still, perhaps he could at least relax and take a breath, check himself over for injuries, and see if--

Wait, where was she?

A frown crossed his face, only tempered by surprise to hear a familiar voice calling for 'Uncle Ranuin'. Only two faun would call him that.

"Rhoea! There you are! Where in Telrunya have you been?!?" He was trying his best to do the part of concerned parental-type-chaperone, but he was still a bit shaken as it were. That brief hesitation allowed his nephew to plunge forward into an embarrassing line of questioning that had the skin beneath Ranuin's fur heating up.

"No! Nothing like that; and you watch your language, young man," he 'lectured', voice dropping to address his nephew. Good grief, flashbacks to helping raise his younger half-brothers. "I was only coming to keep an eye on you, to see that you didn't get yourself in trouble at one of these things. Hmph, hard to do when you apparently got lost on the way here.," he grumbled, crossing his arms. Nevermind that meant he must have lost the trail on the way here, nope.

In turning away slightly, a flash of pale color caught his attention and his eyes widened in recognition. "Killa?" She had made it out as well! And she was safe...wasn't she? She seemed upset though. Stepping away from his nephew and towards the rabbit Fae, he leaned down and looked her over curiously. "Are you okay? What's wrong? Are you hurt?"

Daisicle
Ranuin > Rhoea, Killa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:38 pm
Being on the last few to pop back into this reality, Quadira sighed a sigh of relief to have her tail back at full mast. Turning toward her mate, she quickly grabbed his now fully whole and legless body in a devil of a hug. "Oh, aiden. That was the most excitement we've had in years!!! We must thank this Venus and have a feast. I reme.ber a certain somebody saying they were starving." She teased, poking him playfully in the belly after releasing him.

Still oblivious to the trails that they had gone thru, she swiped up a bit of cream off a cupcake and held it out for dashing partner. "Let's eat!"

Twitchapherthe3rd

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.One moment Smolder was hissing, "Riiiime, what are you doing?!" while the birdcage they were suddenly in together swayed wildly from the ice deer leaping into it and then the next they were at a proper blowout party that met and far exceeded all the rumors.

"You know, these talls are all pretty nuts, but this is more like what I'd hoped for," she said, stepping up next to Rime and taking her hand once again. "Let's raid the buffet then go exploring. Not the gardens, though." She doubted there would be any scary sentient plants here, but she didn't want to take her chances.

shadica

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Witnessing Eris get her wing shot off had left Cora feeling conflicted. On one hand, she actually felt sympathy for the goddess who had dumped them all into this maze to play hell with their emotions and experiences with reality. On the other hand, that witch had done all that and taken away her ability to fly. Uncharacteristically focused, she watched the whole exchange until all the partygoers were rescued.

Upon finding herself back in Las Venus, though, the first thing she did was test out her wings. Ecstatic to find that they were able to keep her properly in the air again, Coraciidae spent basically the entire time aloft, hopping to get some height and then lazily drifting until her toes brushed the ground and then pushing off again.

Quote:
Cora is free to interact with ^^

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:51 pm
Fea Line
Krayyven wasn't really sure where she had been dumped off too. In fact, part of her wasn't sure she wanted to be dumped here anyways, there was a handsome hawk fellow back there.....though he did seem evil....and that other raven seemed none too keen on sharing her. Still.

The purple harpy sighed.

Rubbing her temples, she glanced around at all the pink and puff and overly scented things. Groaning, she clasped her hand over her face and sighed. This was not at all the event she had expected it to be. Almost dying.... almost losing her little toy and that handsome firebird. She didn't feel any tingles so she wasn't sure the firebird was around anymore. Shame.

What about her little toy though? As terrible as this event had been... he at least stuck by her side and she owed him that much of a thanks. "Where did he get too?" she blinked, scanning the crowed.

The moment she found him at the tables, she felt a p***k in her spine. Flaring out her wings she shook herself a moment.....then smiled. Silly little Twog. Sneaking over towards him, she snuck up behind him and grabbed his tail, albeit more gently this time. Taking it and playing with the fluffy tail tip gently, she laughed softly, more warmly. "Well....hello little my play thing."

DaemonGabrielle

Twog flinched and swatted his arm as he felt a sting. Lord, the bugs around here packed a punch. He turned back to the table and stared at his cards. He ignored the bubbling of joy that had started to burn through his chest. The drinks here were really strong, apparently.

He had just been about to play his straight flush when he felt and heard the little birb tug on his tail.

He turned to apologize for the night, but the sight of her sent him into an instantaneous dazzling smile. She still wanted to talk to him. This absolutely made his day. "Hey there, beautiful purple bird. I'm so glad you decided to come back. I think... I think I missed you." He said, the dazzling grin never leaving his face tho his tone kinda wavered. What the hell was happening to him? And why did he enjoy it so much?.

"I do wonder tho, if you'd give me the pleasure of a dance? It seems the cards have lost my favor in your most radiant presence." He said, giving a wink at the end to let her know he was simply teasing. She was an immense glow and he just wanted to bask in it.  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:55 pm

Skippidy do da, skippidy day! Calliope's got some arrows for a couple of pae~

Elros Namasi
Smolder has been hit with an Arrow of Celebrations! She's gonna wanna dance the night away with the first pae she sees.

DaemonGabrielle
Quadira has been hit with an Arrow of Celebrations! She's gonna wanna dance the night away with the first pae she sees.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:59 pm

Oh thank the Waters, they were saved! Well, thank that strange oily flexing man, and Venus, and the rampaging beast man...but, details. The cooling waters soothed his skin and he relished the feeling, rubbing at his arms as if he could still feel some of the oil coating his scales. Ugh.

First things first though, now that he was back in what definitely appeared more like the celebration he had expected; where was Mellinae? A splash and a flurry of movement behind him gave him just enough time to turn around before being hit by torpedo Mellinae. "We--!" he started to agree before he was suddenly muffled...and he was far from complaining. He couldn't recall her ever kissing him like this, with such passion and need. They had had good times before, certainly, but perhaps it was something about surviving a life-threatening ordeal, overcoming obstacles together...who knew?

When he did finally break away from the kiss, he gave her a gentle squeeze and said quietly, "I'm proud of you."

DaemonGabrielle
Phorcys > Mellinae

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Henry had been so just he didn't know how to describe how he felt wandering around the maze not having any luck at all and then put in a cage and then saved by Venus. It was all so much to handle he was a bit overwhelmed and once back at the hotel to safety he went to the garden for some quiet time. He was not in the mood to party or dance right now he just needed some room to breathe and calm down after the ordeal of the Eris maze. He had not found it amusing at all.

(Open for interaction location garden)

----------------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Reindonis was amused by the whole firefly thing, but he really didn't know what happened after that and now he was back at the party so rock on whatever happened he was happy. He made his way to the dance floor to rock out he had a song stuck in his head now about dancing with fireflies. He laughed he was so happy and had no intention to let anything get him down. This was a party and he was going to have fun. Eris could do her thing and he would do his thing. He had missed the part about cages and Venus saving everyone.

(Open for interaction location dance floor)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:40 am
Mobie beamed when she agreed to dance, giving her his hand, eight tentacles twitching as he guided her to a safe space to dance in, where he proceeded to do his best to dance, with no legs, only tentacles.

MiddyGlow

Tugger was so relieved to be back at the party, he didn't even swear at being unable to have gotten to fight again. He blinked, dreamily as he smiled at Kally in a rather dumb way, extremely happy to be in her presence. He startled when she took the egg from him and hadn't had the time to even grasp for it back, "hey wa.." it was too late, she'd taken it from him and given it, and hers, to *spit* an angel... damnit that must be who'd summoned her, like Mobie had summoned him, at least she was treating the idiot like he deserved to be.

"HAH!" he cried, doubling over in hysterical laughter when he saw her slap him, though he didn't know why. "Nicely done darling" he said when she'd returned, holding his hand out "Dance?" he just wanted to spend as much time in her company as he could, given how happy she was making him feeling being with her right now.

Twitchapher the 3rd

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:47 am
Revel1984

Kelpie normally had fins her so the tentacles didn't bother her one bit she was used to the sea and all its creatures. She did not have an ocean creature she didn't like. She smiled warmly at the pae she danced with. "So are you going to tell me your name or do you prefer to be mysterious? Do you not like to talk? Are you normally shy? It was brave of you to ask me to dance." Kelpie rambled at the poor shy pae.  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff