Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
The Doctor's Equal (Echo and I) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Karma closed the door behind him and before he could say anything, Chris was off. He winced inwardly as his rambling made his headache worse but he endured it until he was done. "No, Chris. I don't hate you and you did nothing wrong." he started once the other male had finished. He went over to the other and for to his knees so he was level with him and reached a hand out to force him to look at him. "And I do like you. A lot but I learned to never get involved with a co-worker as it only ended up with me being used or hurt in some way. I know that that isn't fair to you and I am sorry. And of anything you're too food for me." he added with a sad smile before starting to pull his hand away from Chris' face. "Of course I want you here. I--" he started once again but was cut off when his word tilted and he felt like he was going to be sick but instead he slumped against Chris. "Hmm. I don't feel so hot, Chris..." he whispered weakly before his world went dark.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:47 pm
If you don't mean it, don't you say it
If you don't feel, don't you fake it
If it's a lie, baby, don't say it's true

Chris shook his head as Karma spoke. He didn't want to accept this, wouldn't accept it. It wasn't fair! The first person he'd been interested in in a long time, someone who might actually treat him well didn't want him. No, that was wrong it wasn't that he didn't want him it was that he was turning him down in fear. Chris had been about to respond when Karma slumped against him. He scooped the other up and practically ran down the hall while demanding help. Sure enough there was a team of nurses and fellow doctors at his side in minutes. He personally over saw Karma being hooked up to an IV and several test being ran. Unfortunately there was only so much they could do while he was unconscious. He pulled up a chair next to Karma's bed and decided he was not going to leave until he was positive the other would be okay and maybe not even then.

If you don't want it? Why'd you take it?
How come you bought it just to break it?
If you don't love me, don't say you do.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:03 pm

Karma was aware that he was being carried somewhere but he was so tired that his body would not respond to him. Huh. Seems like he wasn't as rested as he thought from the ordeal from last week. Figures. He also noted that he was being laid down and hooked up to something and decided to use this time to get more sleep. He could sense Chris near him and wondered why he was here with him. When this internal monologue was going on, the doctors as well as the nurses were trying to figure out what was wrong and that would make Karma collapse. The nurses eyed Chris, some in curiosity and some with calculating looks but that was neither here or there. After some time, they found the cause. Seems like Karma was suffering from over exhaustion. Which meant that even thought he seemed fine, his body wasn't which meant that he hadn't been getting enough rest either. That and coupled with the exorcism, his body had shut itself down in order to refill his energy reserves. A spirit hovering nearby decided to tell Chris this directly into his mind so he would not worry.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:24 pm

Chris heard the spirit whisper in his ear and nodded his head. He still wasn't finished with the other doctor though, he wasn't ready to give up so he stayed put at the side of his bed. He folded his arms on the edge of the bed which given his current state wasn't the most comfortable and rested his head. He turned his head so he was facing away from anyone who might walk in, they didn't need to see him like this. He felt so unbalanced, he thought maybe he might have had a chance at happiness but now he was unsure. He was worried and hurt and over all drained from the whirlwind of the past few days. He glanced up at the other doctor sleeping and sighed heavily. "I know you're scared," he said softly, fully believing that no one would hear him ",but you can't live your life in fear. I understand if I can't change your mind, I wouldn't want me either. I'm a mess, emotional, I get attached to easily, starved for acceptance and human touch then the PTSD, so I get it. I'm a horrible candidate for any type of partner, I was just hoping I would at least get a chance." He rested his head in his arms and drifted off to sleep at the side of Karma's bed.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:55 pm

Karma, even though he was asleep, beard every word and couldn't help but feel his heart clench at the other's tone. He hadn't meant to upset Chris and maybe it wasn't fair to hold Chris to that kind of standard. He was not that man and he should know that. After a minute of internal debate, he decided that if it wasn't too late, he wanted to take on a chance with Chris and maybe, just maybe he could find happiness. Actual happiness for once. And with that decision, his eyes fluttered open and somehow managed to turn his head as well as his hand, placing it on top of Chris' and whispered "I would like to try..."he said, just loid enough for.the other to hear, despite being asleep and hoped that he would hear him before removing his hand and running it through the other's hair as he watched him sleep. It was that way until Chris would wake up.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:27 am

Chris tried his best to keep from smiling to wide when he felt Karma's hand in his hair. He rested his chin on his arms and looked at Karma. "You mean it," he asked softly. As he stared at the other doctor his will crumbled and he couldn't stop the smile that spread across his face. "Cause if you get my hopes up for nothing I got some real protective friends I can send after you," he joked hoping to lighten the mood a bit.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:51 am

Karma blinked when he realized that Chris was awake and nodded. "Yes. I'm willing to give it a try..." he replied after a minute once he removed his hand, suddenly very shy and just a tad bit unsure but he was sticking by his choice. He have a small smile before nodding. "Same here." he replied softly, appreciating the other male trying to lighten the mood. "But let's please take this very slowly, okay?" he asked after a beat, not wanting to rush into things like he had last time. That had been a mistake and he promised himself.that it would never happen again so this time, slow and steady will do. He wondered what the staff will think when they found out? And they would find out before the day is through. He was sure of it.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:00 pm

Chris understood Karma's request for slow, after the train wreck that had been his last relationship he wasn't exactly keen on rushing either. He couldn't deny that something about the other doctor drew him in though. "I get it slow is fine," he said softly ",truth is after all that's happened I shouldn't be rushing into anything either but the more I'm around you the more you're in my head. I'd be a fool to try and ignore that." Despite his rather goofy demeanor Chris knew he had the ability to be serious when it was required. He shifted his hand forward and rested it against the side of Karma's. He didn't push to hold his hand but he wanted a point of contact between them.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:21 pm

"Thank you." Karma replied when Chris agreed to take it slow. He blinked then blushed at the comment as no one had ever said something like that to him before. It was nice. "I...I feel the same..." he added with a shy smile and his blushed deepened. He has never blushed this much in his life but there was something about Chris that made his heart pound and he refused to ignore this time and grab at happiness. Be looked down at the other's hand beside his own and let his fingers touch Chris' just to be in contact. Baby steps, Karma. Baby steps. He was about to ask what to do now.when Marla ran towards him, worry on her face before stopping when she saw the two before snapping out of her surprise and find over to the two and then berating Karma for now taking better care of himself and that he had her worry sick when they said that he had collapsed. He apologized to her sheepishly as she thanked Chris for being there when he did.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:42 am

Chris couldn't help but laugh a bit as he watched Marla tear into Karma for not taking better care of himself. When she thanked him he shrugged and smiled. "I would never abandon him," he responded ",least of all when he needed me. I couldn't live with myself if something had happened to him." Chris knew one of his finest qualities was his big bleeding heart.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:49 pm

Karma was beyond embarrassed about the lecture, I especially in front of Chris, but he got over it with eventually. Marla just blinked at him in surprise and then smiled. "That's good to hear. It's nice that he finally has someone else besides me looking out for him." she replied, giving Karma a look that promised harassment about the change between him and Chris later. Damn. He had to blush onc again at the statement and thought that he would never get used to it. Maybe. After a bit, Marla decided to bet back to work, but not before making him promise to not overwork himself and get plenty of rest. He felt fine now, so he could get back to work. Unfortunately, the other doctors forbade it and told him to stay in that bed ore they would strap him to it to make sure that he for rest. Wow. Who knew that most of the staff were so damn protective of him. hmm. "You can start your rounds if you want, Chris. I'll be fine." he said to the other male with a small smile.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:14 am

Chris decided he liked Marla. She cared a great deal about Karma and was also not afraid to call him out when he was being ridiculous. Seems like a good friend. When Karma tried to get back to work he'd been one of the fellow doctors to hold him back down. He glanced up at Karma when he made a comment about making rounds. "I was told that if I tried to work today I would be sent home in a body bag courtesy of the pediatric nurses," he chuckled ",they got real mad at me for showing up injured. I don't know why though. I feel just fine, a little sore." He stretched out his back and almost doubled over at the sharp flare of pain from his ribs. "Okay a lotta sore," he corrected.

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:02 pm

Marla just shook her head before telling both Karma and Chris to head home and get some rest as she knew that Karma would get restless if left in a hospital bed. The incident from last year was still fresh in her mind. Karma had gotten a cold and was told to head home. He did not listen and so ended up causing trouble for the staff and nearly destroyed the left wing of the hospital. To this day, no one knew how he got his hands on that explosive compound. Karma gave her a half-hearted glare as he knew what she was thinking but decided to heed her advice as she did not feel like arguing with the woman. "Fine." he replied with a sigh before looking over at Chris with worry. "Are you okay?" he asked after a second before trying to make an attempt to get out of the bed to see if the other male was okay.

EchoMonroe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:40 am

Chris huffed out what was supposed to be a laugh but didn't quite sound right. His everything hurt. He didn't fight Marla though which was a pretty clear sign of how much he hurt. He was a bit of a workaholic, refusing to slow down even when medically required. His eyes flicked back up to Karma and he gave a pained smile. "Everything hurts but I've had worse," he replied ",can't remember when but I'm sure I've had worse."

DragonMistress07

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items